Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - FINAL!!! Spain vs England

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm currently in Colombia finishing up fieldwork, this will be my last weekend here.

England Euro final at 2pm, Colombia Copa America final at 7pm. A big day that could go incredibly right, or horrendously wrong. If Colombia win, Bogotá will be absolute chaos.

Nervous doesn't even describe it.

Having spent a fair bit of time in Colombia (what a country, and what a city Bogota is - especially love the plane journey into the city!) I imagine it'll be pretty chaotic if they lose, too .. for all the wrong reasons though

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
I am trying to convince my self that this tournament is like the pre-season games so far. The team gradually come together and then when it really matters we turn up and smash Man Utd. It doesn’t really work though does it but it’s all i’ve got! :D

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Well...

The Football Association will attempt to convince Gareth Southgate to remain as England manager regardless of the outcome of Sunday’s final against Spain, the Telegraph reports.

It was expected Southgate would leave after the Euros in Germany, his fourth major international tournament as England manager. But the FA have been impressed with the way Southgate has changed perceptions of the England team since he took charge in 2016.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Saka will absolutely rinse Cucurella from the word go - Cucurella will definitely get carded through frustration because Saka has him on toast… maybe even red carded?

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
Well...

The Football Association will attempt to convince Gareth Southgate to remain as England manager regardless of the outcome of Sunday’s final against Spain, the Telegraph reports.

It was expected Southgate would leave after the Euros in Germany, his fourth major international tournament as England manager. But the FA have been impressed with the way Southgate has changed perceptions of the England team since he took charge in 2016.
I think he’s almost certainly going upstairs at the FA seems a good fit ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Well...

Potter lets out a single sigh and toddles off for another walk along Hove seafront. "It will be mine, one day, it will be mine..."

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'll take it.

I think Spain had two goals incorrectly ruled out for offside. I'd still be livid if I were them.
VAR would almost certainly have given both. The second one was miles onside!

1720775407283.png

1720775568003.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sat lunchtime kick off would have been ideal.
Who's idea was it to play on a Sunday !!!!
No time to recover for work on Mon !!
Kick off time is 2am Monday here.
A group of us are going to bed at 7pm and then up at 2pm to go to a mates bar in his basement to watch the game.
We will all be dressed for work and go straight from there, partly shitfaced I would think.
Hopefully no one spoils it and tells you the result.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Frankly the media hype is very tedious. I used to be a big England Fan but that dissipated when we started playing these guys every week and I see them as the opposition…..
Dare I say that I would rather Spain win ? At least they have skill and flair and I would rather that good football prevails. I know they have bad habits too, but so do England….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here