Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - FINAL!!! Spain vs England

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Spain to score a ridiculous own goal in the dying minutes to lose 1-0 confirming that Gareth Southgate is the luckiest man ever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Spain to score a ridiculous own goal in the dying minutes to lose 1-0 confirming that Gareth Southgate is the luckiest man ever.

Spain could batter us all match, hit the post 3 times, have a perfectly good goal ruled out and penalty incorrectly turned down, followed by us being awarded a penalty in the final minute for a foul on Kane by Bellingham, and Randy McSouthgate will be on here telling us it's proof we were all wrong.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Spain could batter us all match, hit the post 3 times, have a perfectly good goal ruled out and penalty incorrectly turned down, followed by us being awarded a penalty in the final minute for a foul on Kane by Bellingham, and Randy McSouthgate will be on here telling us it's proof we were all wrong.
Not far off what happened in Euro '96 then..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not far off what happened in Euro '96 then..

I'll take it.

I think Spain had two goals incorrectly ruled out for offside. I'd still be livid if I were them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not dissimilar to the 2004 playoffs then. Swindon played us off the park in both games, but we hung on in and somehow spawned it ridiculously late to take it to pens.

Went to the Millennium and STUNK the place out in an absolute dog of a game. Kept it tight, scabby late penalty, happy days, we're back in the Championship.

Did any of us give a shit ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll take it.

I think Spain had two goals incorrectly ruled out for offside. I'd still be livid if I were them.
Bugger that VAR. We'll have to think of something else.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
England to stink the place out and still lose 2-0

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Sat lunchtime kick off would have been ideal.
Who's idea was it to play on a Sunday !!!!
No time to recover for work on Mon !!
Kick off time is 3am Monday here.
A group of us are going to bed at 7pm and then up at 2am to go to a mates bar in his basement to watch the game.
We will all be dressed for work and go straight from there, partly shitfaced I would think.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A group of us are going to bed at 7pm and then up at 2pm to go to a mates bar in his basement to watch the game.

You're actually going to be awake! I hope you enjoy your new experience.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Watched 10 man Colombia hold off Uruguay; a great performance. Very happy for them.
Admirable performance, especially as Uruguay had a bare chested professional athlete wading in for them.... I think Columbia would have taken the stand easily if it was just amateurs Vs amateurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here