Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Euros 2024 - FINAL!!! Spain vs England

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I have a long time Spanish mate who loves his football and is well up on the PL too, Real Madrid fan. He has it as 50/50

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've just been looking for the 3rd/4th place play off as I thought it may be today. As far as I can see, there isn't one :shrug:

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I've just been looking for the 3rd/4th place play off as I thought it may be today. As far as I can see, there isn't one :shrug:
No such thing at the Euros. Unfortunately.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Frankly the media hype is very tedious. I used to be a big England Fan but that dissipated when we started playing these guys every week and I see them as the opposition…..
Dare I say that I would rather Spain win ? At least they have skill and flair and I would rather that good football prevails. I know they have bad habits too, but so do England….
Support Spain then. Ridiculous comment.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Sorry Gents (and ladies)

We’re fooked 😂

Sorry I am not having it, the mystic meerkats of Drusillas have an England win all the way. It is rumoured the Meerkats also scout for the Albion players.......they have form.

Come on England.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
From the BBC:

Since May 2001, Spanish teams have played non-Spanish teams in 22 major finals (Champions League, Europa League, World Cup, Euros). The Spanish side has won all 22 finals.

Should be straight forward then.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I interact with English football fans on a fairly regular basis. If England win today its what it be for you if Arsenal won the league four years in a row. Spain need to win for the sake of humanity.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Having the same debate, avoided pubs for the recent final and semi final but may say f*** it this year and mince into town to try and find a pub not full of absolute helmets.
You'll still be looking when the winning penalty goes in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here