Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erm cough cough ** Palace fans, gloat here. Do it elsewhere and you're insta-banned**

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sick and tried of you mugs going on about our attendences.

27/09/11. The night the seaweed were knocked off there high horse

Sort out your signature fella - Jaysus the education levels in Croydon, 'The Big Smoke' and similarly grey and depressing areas of the UK truly have gone to the dogs!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
When I was in the Big Smoke, I always lived in North London (where transport infrastructure capacity is close to population density). Occasionally I'd get stranded in South London, and getting back 'North of the River' in the early hours always felt like Homer's Odyssey, or like Snake Plissken escaping New York, or the Warriors getting back to Coney Island. Always a great sigh of relief when you finally crossed the river to civilisation!

I know exactly what you mean. A couple of times after one too many shandies when it was too late for the tube I've got bus, fallen asleep and so missed my stop to change buses, and woken up in South London. You can tell instantly that you are South of the river, it just has this grim feel to it. Horrible.

"The Big Smoke"? What a brighton tool you are.

Eh?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
CPFC2010 can't be happy at having to subsidise their club by £3M a year , I expect a few players will be shipped out in January but Dougie won't be seeing any dosh to spend on replacements. If things don't improve the answer is another administration as the new rules on club expenditure mean you cannot spend more than what comes in.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
CPFC2010 can't be happy at having to subsidise their club by £3M a year , I expect a few players will be shipped out in January but Dougie won't be seeing any dosh to spend on replacements. If things don't improve the answer is another administration as the new rules on club expenditure mean you cannot spend more than what comes in.

Grim, sad, sad sourest of grapes. What a bunch of fools you all are. Giving it large about looking down on us from your superior position in the table (it is OCTOBER ffs!) and then getting all petulant when a few of us come on here and give a little back. Your grasp of sporting economics is woeful and your head-in-the-clouds delusion regarding your own longstanding finances are short sighted. We have had many a BHA fan on our own BBS and mostly it is all good natured banter [come back Cheaky monkey aka Bombardier botty!] but some of you lot simply can't respond to it after all the blather you have given us. Get a grip.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Grim, sad, sad sourest of grapes. What a bunch of fools you all are. Giving it large about looking down on us from your superior position in the table (it is OCTOBER ffs!) and then getting all petulant when a few of us come on here and give a little back. Your grasp of sporting economics is woeful and your head-in-the-clouds delusion regarding your own longstanding finances are short sighted. We have had many a BHA fan on our own BBS and mostly it is all good natured banter [come back Cheaky monkey aka Bombardier botty!] but some of you lot simply can't respond to it after all the blather you have given us. Get a grip.

Were you one of the 11,869 ? :D

Thought not - it was cold wasn't it.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Yes Because You Have A Brilliant Track record Of Sustaining Higher crowds than us for over many decades haven't You. :rolleyes:

like i said to one of your fellow Croydonites....we will be with you on a rainy depressing night (for you) in Croydon in January & get you your first sell out since the
last time we visited....fact!!

XXCPFCXX

Banned
Oct 22, 2011
like i said to one of your fellow Croydonites....we will be with you on a rainy depressing night (for you) in Croydon in January & get you your first sell out since the
last time we visited....fact!!

Well For a start its not depressing Because we acually make noise and an Atmosphere and another Easy 3 points I feel. As for attendance dont make me laugh you couldnt even sell out the withdean most of the time where was any of your 20,000 "hardcore fans" then?, And over a space of a couple of months you Magically gain 13,000+ Fans? Face it our True Support doesnt compare with yours.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Well For a start its not depressing Because we acually make noise and an Atmosphere and another Easy 3 points I feel. As for attendance dont make me laugh you couldnt even sell out the withdean most of the time where was any of your 20,000 "hardcore fans" then?, And over a space of a couple of months you Magically gain 13,000+ Fans? Face it our True Support doesnt compare with yours.

When was the last sell out at Selhurst Park??
Was it when we beat you 1-0 five years ago?? yes or no??

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

ps i only meant depessing coz arent all nights in Croydon a bit depressing

XXCPFCXX

Banned
Oct 22, 2011
When was the last sell out at Selhurst Park??
Was it when we beat you 1-0 five years ago?? yes or no??

I think that Game was But only just, it was 22,400 more than You had during that Glorious evening only a month ago. Oh Yh also that 1-0, 5 years ago was it? What a Lucky, One Off, Narrow win, Still hanging on to that are we

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I think that Game was But only just, it was 22,400 more than You had during that Glorious evening only a month ago. Oh Yh also that 1-0, 5 years ago was it? What a Lucky, One Off, Narrow win, Still hanging on to that are we

No not hanging onto it, but you brought up attendences....therefore i thought i would bring up you sell out crowds......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here