Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erm cough cough ** Palace fans, gloat here. Do it elsewhere and you're insta-banned**

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Christ, they've been above us for, what, 15 minutes in a season which is over 2 months old and they're already gloating. Lame.

Come on they have just beaten the bottom of the league team at home by a comprehensive 1-0 margin. It's just the next step as they march to their rightful place in the premier league

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,,,you would all do the same you sad deluded....:tosser:s

You really are original aren't you, go and wank yourself raw over Glenn Murray or something.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,,,you would all do the same you sad deluded....:tosser:s

Another one not at the game, c**ts

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
To be fair - it must have been another sell out.

Not according to this chap:

Obviously I didnt make it myself as im exiled abroad but am a bit concerned why our attendances are as low as this.

Yes, it was a midweek game
Yes it was against the bottom league team
yes there was apparently only 400 bristol city fans

but at the same time, you have to look at the reasons as to why the gate should have been bigger:
best start for 6 seasons
great feeling around the club
recently beaten fierecest rivals
club legend managing the club
good football being played
advertising campaigns around south london promoting palace

did it look like 11,800 or are these figures becoming incorrect? if so its very frustrating for the fans as Palace are starting to look like a very small club with these gates. 12.5k at watford on sat and not even 12k tonight, are we sure?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What's with the Instant Ban crap?
As pathetic as the plastic nigels that are gloating IMHO!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here