Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erm cough cough ** Palace fans, gloat here. Do it elsewhere and you're insta-banned**

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Palace fans- serious question; You know when you sing "Oh South London, is wonderful", is that song meant to be tongue in cheek, or do you really, honestly think South London is 'wonderful'?

Just to be clear, I live in North West London, and I am genuinely interested.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Question for any Palarse fan - Are you saying you are better than us because you are above us in the league? Simple question.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It's extremely funny. You get promoted, you win a few games, you get all excited about how amazing you are with your new amazing stadium and your amazing £3m striker your amazing 20k+ crowds and your wonderful atmosphere.

We take it on the chin for a month or two, we had the pleasure of witnessing the amazing stadium, the amazing fans and atmosphere (Before you all left at 1-1 with 10 mins to go) we witnessed the wonderful £3m striker score and then promptly put you in your place on and off the pitch. You haven't won a game in 5, you've gone from top to 9th in a few weeks, your fans are moaning, your ultras are handing out song sheets and your amazing striker is not getting any service because your other amazing striker is scoring goals for Palace. Now you've gone from "Haha Palace look at the league you're below us" to "Oh erm, well the season's very early yet, lets wait until January"

We can't stop laughing, all 11,000 of us :D :D

Erm when did you put us in our place off of the pitch? You deluded twat.

Sep 30, 2011
We are simply throwing banter at you, as you did to us about league positions when you were top. If the roles were reversed, you would be doing the same to us.

Are we better than you? We certainly were at the Amex (great stadium by the way, except for the transport links), but then you had a better start to the season than us.

There's a long way to go, chaps, but be mindful that no matter how many 'fans' are packed into your stadium, you'll never get any extra points for it...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We are simply throwing banter at you, as you did to us about league positions when you were top. If the roles were reversed, you would be doing the same to us.

Are we better than you? We certainly were at the Amex (great stadium by the way, except for the transport links), but then you had a better start to the season than us.

There's a long way to go, chaps, but be mindful that no matter how many 'fans' are packed into your stadium, you'll never get any extra points for it...

Something wrong here, I'm finding myself agreeing with you :nono:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Sick and tried of you mugs going on about our attendences. UNTIL LAST SEASON YOU GOT 6500 FFS, you couldn't even sell out Withdean despite being top! You all know that you have a load of JCL'S and fans that see you as there 2nd team this year, don't try and deny it. Yes, last night out attendence was poor but we're in a recession, Xmas isn't far off, we were playing the bottom team and i'm sure a few of our fans would rather spend there money on the Carling Cup game next week, if we triumph in that we are in the last 8.

I find it hilarious that at the start of the season you boasted about your 'amazing' team, your 3 million pound striker, your new stadium and your fans. Well your team got well and truely taken apart by us with ease, your new striker has been no more than average (Murray is mint by the way) your new stadium is a wonky warehouse in reality and your fans attempts at copying our atmosphere is frankly embarrassing. Then, after the league defeat on 27/09, you still boasted about being above us in the league and now look what's happened: we are looking down on you! The wheels of the Gus Bus have well and truely come off and it's F***ING HILARIOUS! 3 points from 18, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sick and tried of you mugs going on about our attendences. UNTIL LAST SEASON YOU GOT 6500 FFS, you couldn't even sell out Withdean despite being top!

Yes, as a Palarse fan we appreciate you're not the sharpest tool in the box. However did it escape your tiny mind that the reason we didn't sell out was because few away teams were able to take up their allocation ? I didn't read the rest of your post as whilst I can sympathise with you disability I don't like to be reminded that certain parts of South London are haven for retards.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sick and tried of you mugs going on about our attendences. UNTIL LAST SEASON YOU GOT 6500 FFS, you couldn't even sell out Withdean despite being top! You all know that you have a load of JCL'S and fans that see you as there 2nd team this year, don't try and deny it. Yes, last night out attendence was poor but we're in a recession, Xmas isn't far off, we were playing the bottom team and i'm sure a few of our fans would rather spend there money on the Carling Cup game next week, if we triumph in that we are in the last 8.

I find it hilarious that at the start of the season you boasted about your 'amazing' team, your 3 million pound striker, your new stadium and your fans. Well your team got well and truely taken apart by us with ease, your new striker has been no more than average (Murray is mint by the way) your new stadium is a wonky warehouse in reality and your fans attempts at copying our atmosphere is frankly embarrassing. Then, after the league defeat on 27/09, you still boasted about being above us in the league and now look what's happened: we are looking down on you! The wheels of the Gus Bus have well and truely come off and it's F***ING HILARIOUS! 3 points from 18, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

No point in responding to the Withdean attendances part as you clearly don't understand the situation.

As for the rest, see where we are in May, there's not much point in arguing about it now, is there? All that does is make the other side look stupid when we change positions again. I reckon we'll both be sat between 8th and 12th at the end of the season, hopefully with us above you.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Palace fans- serious question; You know when you sing "Oh South London, is wonderful", is that song meant to be tongue in cheek, or do you really, honestly think South London is 'wonderful'?

Just to be clear, I live in North West London, and I am genuinely interested.

Balham is quite nice...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Balham is quite nice...

Indeed, as is East Dulwich and a few other areas dotted around. But in general, South London is a terrible place.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
So, the Brighton fans insults turn towards Croydon and South London being a shithole.

I'd bet a large amount of money that more than half of our attendances come from further south than Croydon.

Norwood and the surrounding areas are dumps.

I know that's why I don't live near there.

As for gloating. You reap what you sow.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Indeed, as is East Dulwich and a few other areas dotted around. But in general, South London is a terrible place.

When I was in the Big Smoke, I always lived in North London (where transport infrastructure capacity is close to population density). Occasionally I'd get stranded in South London, and getting back 'North of the River' in the early hours always felt like Homer's Odyssey, or like Snake Plissken escaping New York, or the Warriors getting back to Coney Island. Always a great sigh of relief when you finally crossed the river to civilisation!

D

Deleted member 18477

Didn't take us long to be above you. :lol::banana:

Well done, murray is a class act and i personally was gutted he left us but the season is a long one, you know that, so come back in May!

D

Deleted member 18477

you are clearly a massive bellend! come back in May!

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I havent bothered to look but someone mentioned that you've only picked up 3 points from a possible 18......oh deary deary me thats relegation form fellas ???

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
are you saying goodnight to your thirteen step sisters & all those "special aunties" you have that are friends with your step dad??
Now go & slop out the shit bucket its sleepy time in the caravan you unwashed pikey twonk....

mum mum his calling me names boo hoo

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
When I was in the Big Smoke, I always lived in North London (where transport infrastructure capacity is close to population density). Occasionally I'd get stranded in South London, and getting back 'North of the River' in the early hours always felt like Homer's Odyssey, or like Snake Plissken escaping New York, or the Warriors getting back to Coney Island. Always a great sigh of relief when you finally crossed the river to civilisation!

"The Big Smoke"? What a brighton tool you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here