Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erm cough cough ** Palace fans, gloat here. Do it elsewhere and you're insta-banned**

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
CPFC2010 can't be happy at having to subsidise their club by £3M a year , I expect a few players will be shipped out in January but Dougie won't be seeing any dosh to spend on replacements. If things don't improve the answer is another administration as the new rules on club expenditure mean you cannot spend more than what comes in.

Well informed you are Sir. I only found that out the other day, but I can now reveal that 12 clubs are interested in one of our players (no not Wilfred) and when the offer (at £2.5m atm) reaches £3m, he'll be gone. We have no hangups about selling, we've done it before and will do it again.
My question to you though is, how long will the Bloom brothers continue to pay wages to non Premiership players?

XXCPFCXX

Banned
Oct 22, 2011
No not hanging onto it, but you brought up attendences....therefore i thought i would bring up you sell out crowds......

I didnt Bring up attendances. A member commented on our crowd we got at Bristol, which i think is a Bit Hypocritical coming from a Brighton Fan so i set the record straight.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Well informed you are Sir. I only found that out the other day, but I can now reveal that 12 clubs are interested in one of our players (no not Wilfred) and when the offer (at £2.5m atm) reaches £3m, he'll be gone. We have no hangups about selling, we've done it before and will do it again.
My question to you though is, how long will the Bloom brothers continue to pay wages to non Premiership players?

David Wright?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
As much as it pains me to say this, fair play to Palace for their performances lately. It's funny how sides who seem to struggle during the previous season often seem to come good in the next one (& vice versa). That said, this Division certainly seems to turn up shocks by the week doesn't it? I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels came off at Southampton at some point, although that might just be down to wishful thinking... :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Er, every team in the championship, league 1, and league 2 pay wages to non Premiership players. That's professional football.
But I assume that's not what you meant. What makes you think we are paying premiership wages? Because CMS chose us over Leicester? You're making it up. Murray went to you because you were prepared to spend more than us, he wanted to stay here.

As much as it pains me to say this, fair play to Palace for their performances lately.
Palace have done better than us on the field so far. No worries, the road is long, it ain't over yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here