Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

erm cough cough ** Palace fans, gloat here. Do it elsewhere and you're insta-banned**

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The season is 46 games long fellas, and we play each other home and away, lets see come May shall we.

Murray yes, good player, In my opinion shame we could not keep the fella. Hey Ho thats football.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
So much for the big rallying call for more fans to attend the games due to the chairman admitting you are losing currently £3million a season.
Players could be sold in January.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Don't care if Zaha goes in January, there'll be another youngster waiting in the wings to replace him. I'd be sad to see Joniesta go, as he's got a real future ahea of him, but either way, both are on long term contracts and we could get a shed load of cash for either of them.

FIFTH!

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Don't care if Zaha goes in January, there'll be another youngster waiting in the wings to replace him. I'd be sad to see Joniesta go, as he's got a real future ahea of him, but either way, both are on long term contracts and we could get a shed load of cash for either of them.

FIFTH!

Hey this is Palace and clubs know you are losing money and as you have seen in the past you never sell at the true value do you? (Moses)

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
It's extremely funny. You get promoted, you win a few games, you get all excited about how amazing you are with your new amazing stadium and your amazing £3m striker your amazing 20k+ crowds and your wonderful atmosphere.

We take it on the chin for a month or two, we had the pleasure of witnessing the amazing stadium, the amazing fans and atmosphere (Before you all left at 1-1 with 10 mins to go) we witnessed the wonderful £3m striker score and then promptly put you in your place on and off the pitch. You haven't won a game in 5, you've gone from top to 9th in a few weeks, your fans are moaning, your ultras are handing out song sheets and your amazing striker is not getting any service because your other amazing striker is scoring goals for Palace. Now you've gone from "Haha Palace look at the league you're below us" to "Oh erm, well the season's very early yet, lets wait until January"

We can't stop laughing, all 11,000 of us :D :D

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Hey this is Palace and clubs know you are losing money and as you have seen in the past you never sell at the true value do you? (Moses)

Moses had to go, as we were in admin. We may well be losing 3 mill a year (first I've heard of it) but we still don't have to sell unless we want to. If someone bids 5 mill for Zaha, we can tell them to fcuk off untill they stump up at least 8 mill, same with Joniesta, same with Scannell. Anyway, the way we're going, we'll be getting a decent cheque out of our league cup run, and still have a realistic chance of making some dosh out of promotion.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It's extremely funny. You get promoted, you win a few games, you get all excited about how amazing you are with your new amazing stadium and your amazing £3m striker your amazing 20k+ crowds and your wonderful atmosphere.

We take it on the chin for a month or two, we had the pleasure of witnessing the amazing stadium, the amazing fans and atmosphere (Before you all left at 1-1 with 10 mins to go) we witnessed the wonderful £3m striker score and then promptly put you in your place on and off the pitch. You haven't won a game in 5, you've gone from top to 9th in a few weeks, your fans are moaning, your ultras are handing out song sheets and your amazing striker is not getting any service because your other amazing striker is scoring goals for Palace. Now you've gone from "Haha Palace look at the league you're below us" to "Oh erm, well the season's very early yet, lets wait until January"

And the fact that your new wonderful owners are looking to sell because of the loses they are paying for.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
f***ing hell, you really are a sad lonely cun.t arent you? hahahaha deary me.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Moses had to go, as we were in admin. We may well be losing 3 mill a year (first I've heard of it) but we still don't have to sell unless we want to. If someone bids 5 mill for Zaha, we can tell them to fcuk off untill they stump up at least 8 mill, same with Joniesta, same with Scannell. Anyway, the way we're going, we'll be getting a decent cheque out of our league cup run, and still have a realistic chance of making some dosh out of promotion.

hahahahahaha :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Just lulling you into a false sense of security.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Brilliant whilst your fans have been bleating how shut we are and how plastic our supporters are the reality is it had taken you till the end of October to go above us.

Despite your meteoric rise up the table and your pathetic poster campaign only 11k people can be bothered to turn up and watch you. FFS we will probably have more people watching the U19's England game coming up at the Amex!! And you are digging at our fans loyalty??!!!! Yep some leave early but at least they turn up in the first place!!!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yes, well done. We have hit a poor run of form and deserve to be sliding down the table. Hopefully we can turn it round soon.
This is true...but it has taken two and a half months...and we all knew they would be on here in a flash as soon as they got there....funny no mention of the table beforehand....Aw Bless!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

FIFTH!

If you're going to put your name at the end of your message at least spell it right...it's FI(L)TH...... you've not reached Ist yet have you....

May 2, 2010
how bad was the penalty miss? hearing it was one of the worst misses ever seen? why didn't CMS take it? we wanted you to beat the Knuckle Draggers TBH, watching them being relegated and sliding into oblivion will be very pleasing!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I thought the league position didn't matter so early on in the season?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
how bad was the penalty miss? hearing it was one of the worst misses ever seen? why didn't CMS take it? we wanted you to beat the Knuckle Draggers TBH, watching them being relegated and sliding into oblivion will be very pleasing!

It was the worst penalty I've ever seen, including ones taken by myself in my 5-a-side team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here