Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England v Wales tonight

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Get some rest - you’re not making sense. ‘Jog on’ :lol: now **** off :)
Think I'll hang around as it's clearly upsetting you so much. England are a boring mass of dull blandness, serial underachievers and nowhere near world class nor ever will be, you enjoy it though as you are a super fan.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So its on council telly then.

Will they have a complete spunktrumpet of a commentator?

sam.JPG

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think I'll hang around as it's clearly upsetting you so much. England are a boring mass of dull blandness, serial underachievers and nowhere near world class nor ever will be, you enjoy it though as you are a super fan.

Not said anything of the sort you bell but you clearly care enough to waste your time posting utter bollocks on a subject you know nothing about nor care about - spot the super sad ‘fan’

And if your mindset is that you like to try and ‘wind people up’ on the Internet (you’re not fyi I’m just pointing out you felt the need to waste your time) it says a lot more about you than me. Maybe read up on people’s mental health and get with the modern times - no space for bullies in this society jogger man :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hoofing to Calvert-Lewis seems to be our only tactic so far, the intensity is akin to a kick about in the park.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Not said anything of the sort you bell but you clearly care enough to waste your time posting utter bollocks on a subject you know nothing about nor care about - spot the super sad ‘fan’

And if your mindset is that you like to try and ‘wind people up’ on the Internet (you’re not fyi I’m just pointing out you felt the need to waste your time) it says a lot more about you than me. Maybe read up on people’s mental health and get with the modern times - no space for bullies in this society jogger man :thumbsup:
Oh get over yourself you clown. I posted an opinion on a pointless match that you didn't like and you started the abuse and trapping off about where and when I could post, it's none of your business whether I choose to contribute on a thread, take some of your own advice about bullying. And I don't need any lectures from the likes of you trying to somehow make this about mental health, very bizarre. All I said was I could care less about this fixture or England and you threw your toys out of your pram. I'm bored of you as well as England now, enjoy wasting your time watching that crap, tata.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Matterface has either a Motson-esque love for the game or he’s first class actor. In getting rather excited about rubbish Wales and England ‘attacks’.

So far, nothing here to scare the French, Belgiums, Spanish or Germans.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Matterface has either a Motson-esque love for the game or he’s first class actor. In getting rather excited about rubbish Wales and England ‘attacks’.

So far, nothing here to scare the French, Belgiums, Spanish or Germans.

Or, indeed, the San Marinans, Andorans and Maltese

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Steve Hodge was a decent player for England.

Later on, Graham Taylor (RIP) handed out caps like confetti to journeymen such as Palmer. The famous example, Palace donkey Geoff Thomas:

That's my favourite line from the 'Impossible Job' documentary that just summed up how desperate it all was: 'Carlton! We're losing the ship!'

There's so many contenders and moments under Taylor from that qualifying campaign and the one before it to choose from. Aside from picking David Batty at right back in Euro '92 in the final group game against Sweden, my favourite is actually another Palace midfielder, Andy Gray, who made his debut away to Poland in the final crucial qualifier to get us there, was subbed at half time and never played for England again. Sadly the other England debutants that night, Andy Sinton and Tony Daley, did go on to play for England again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Absolutely embarrassing tactics from Southgate, we are so deep playing 5 at the back against Wales at home, it’s not even like they are committing lots forward. Absolute trash tactics, it’s patently obvious from this first 20 minutes this system isn’t going to work. They are dominating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here