NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ll take that - probably more attractive than me :lol:

.....could have been this of course

978223ebbe31682a10b17112f12c9b4a.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The hoofing to Calvert Lewin wouldn’t be so annoying if we actually had runners off him :facepalm:

Just to ask - what did you think of our latest qualifying campaign? Also put away win in the competitive game v Spain? I see the most attacking England side of my lifetime (Euro 96 first memory)...!

We scored 37 goals in 8 games in that campaign. And before you give it the ‘shite opposition’, we were comfortably the highest average goals per game than any nations. Scored 7 more than Germany l,
6 more than Spain who played 2 extra games for example. Yes the defence is a weak point hence we’re not world beaters but can’t understand the ‘negative tactics’ stuff you keep saying. Southgate isn’t the messiah but I’d rather him than any of the past managers - way more expansive and was picking youth a lot.

Tonight isn’t a normal game obviously, but in general I think you’re being very negative and harsh.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
70s classic Admiral kits and children’s tv programmes, I’m enjoying this thread. :lolol:

Heart on sleeve mate :)

Gonna give the England threads a wide birth after tonight though - can’t understand the mentality :lol: I have no interest but I’m gonna watch (the kids / 2nd slash 3rd team) and criticise every 2 mins :lol: Very flumpy behaviour :lol:

Thank **** they didn’t lose interest and treat the Albion this way when we were bottom of div 3 and losing to York etc - oh but as it’s just their country it’s different :lol: :facepalm:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Only watched the last five of first half. How are the old Potter-products (Connor Roberts & Joe Rodon) doing?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
.....could have been this of course

978223ebbe31682a10b17112f12c9b4a.jpg

Now if he was talking about my penis he’d be excused - but I think he meant me in general so I’m still confused. He hasn’t answered either :shrug: Cracking insult though - one to add to my collection next time I really want to offend someone :lol: (I’m joking, it’s the shortest insult I’ve heard ever).

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Highlight so far is that ITV have finally dropped the Bitter Sweet Symphony tune pre and post ads.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And the most superb earworm theme tune EVER! :lolol:

Which one was he calling me - I’m starting to think the insult was racist now :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Only watched the last five of first half. How are the old Potter-products (Connor Roberts & Joe Rodon) doing?

Only half watching mate - I don’t care so I’m watching bake off on my iPad - hate England, hate my country, hate the manager and hate the fact we smashed another qualifying campaign to pieces and got to the semi of the WC for the first time in my memory. It’s shit. So so so shit to like England. ‘They’ are so shit to watch. This team tonight will do nothing at the Euros and will fluke to the1/4s by not playing anyone again.

* Erm - not noticed them tbf mate but it’s a bit of a dull game really.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Highlight so far is that ITV have finally dropped the Bitter Sweet Symphony tune pre and post ads.

I like that tune :lol: sorry everyone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get the **** in there! 2 SENSATIONAL goals and the lads are doing incredible - joy to watch this team - have that taffs :clap:
What a game, what a goal.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two zip. Welsh fast asleep from a set piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Can’t believe you mugs are watching England when you could be watching Scotland drawing nil all with Israel

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm back on Ireland.

Is Smatterface still knocking one out over shin pad boy's calf muscles?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Now if he was talking about my penis he’d be excused - but I think he meant me in general so I’m still confused. He hasn’t answered either :shrug: Cracking insult though - one to add to my collection next time I really want to offend someone :lol: (I’m joking, it’s the shortest insult I’ve heard ever).

They’re very soft......[emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here