Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] England v Wales tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Excellent goal - Grealish and DCL have looked good. Clear there’s only 50 caps between this team - more like an u21 game or 2nd/3rd team but Wales have gone pretty strong so it will be a valuable exercise for many. Saka nervous but some of these could be the future. It’s hard for a team that clearly have never played together too.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's my favourite line from the 'Impossible Job' documentary that just summed up how desperate it all was: 'Carlton! We're losing the ship!'

There's so many contenders and moments under Taylor from that qualifying campaign and the one before it to choose from. Aside from picking David Batty at right back in Euro '92 in the final group game against Sweden, my favourite is actually another Palace midfielder, Andy Gray, who made his debut away to Poland in the final crucial qualifier to get us there, was subbed at half time and never played for England again. Sadly the other England debutants that night, Andy Sinton and Tony Daley, did go on to play for England again.

Salako.

It’s a long list.

Without looking it up, he seemed biased to Villa, Massive and Palace, in terms of players given caps who were shite.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Have to say Grealish has been quality.

Really playing for the shirt here. He should be a regular starter from now on in my opinion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh get over yourself you clown. I posted an opinion on a pointless match that you didn't like and you started the abuse and trapping off about where and when I could post, it's none of your business whether I choose to contribute on a thread, take some of your own advice about bullying. And I don't need any lectures from the likes of you trying to somehow make this about mental health, very bizarre. All I said was I could care less about this fixture or England and you threw your toys out of your pram. I'm bored of you as well as England now, enjoy wasting your time watching that crap, tata.

:lol: off you trot now - find a thread about something else you have no interest in to post an opinion on :lol: Oh and there’s no abuse in ‘ Good stuff - don’t open the threads in future or waste the time writing a post about it ’ yet ‘jog on’ I assume is - so get your facts right :wave:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Has little Jonny Williams morphed into a Pound Shop John Hartson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have to say Grealish has been quality.

Really playing for the shirt here. He should be a regular starter from now on in my opinion.

Not a fan of the guy (but of course will support for the country) but he has been annoyingly good for a while in the prem. can’t see any of these players starting in our strongest 11 at present though...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
98131C2F-2F02-47B1-AC15-1F3FB94D67B0.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The hoofing to Calvert Lewin wouldn’t be so annoying if we actually had runners off him :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here