[Other Sport] England v Wales tonight

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3-2

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I could do with a laugh, I may watch Scotland embarrass themselves against Israel

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But of a pointless one but as it’s the taffs it’s always nice to stamp our dominance in the tin pot nations around us - so hoping for a win despite all the drop outs of the squad.

England til I Die :thumbsup;

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I really don’t understand why this game is happening. I thought this is what the Nations League was meant to replace (pointless international friendlies).

Also very disheartened with Southgate’s continued unfair selections. Not picking on form. And utter favouritism with planks like Pickford, Maguire and Keane.

Just looking forward to the next Albion game really.

I do agree with you on this. I’m a big fan of what Southgate did in the WC and with the young squad who play exciting football and have a great spirit BUT I’m becoming a little concerned with squad selection. And that isn’t just Lewis Dunks glaring omission - there are out of form players in the last few squads. 2-3 years ago we were buzzing - we need that back.

Come on England!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I do agree with you on this. I’m a big fan of what Southgate did in the WC and with the young squad who play exciting football and have a great spirit BUT I’m becoming a little concerned with squad selection. And that isn’t just Lewis Dunks glaring omission - there are out of form players in the last few squads. 2-3 years ago we were buzzing - we need that back.

Come on England!

Prepare to be disappointed and getting angry with the “ what a load of crap” comments on here :lolol:

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

Come on England!
Let's be fair, with how he's played, its not a glaring omission

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PHP:
I feel totally meh about it. Pissed off with:

- Southgate’s squads selections
- Southgate’s team sections/tactics
- the lack of class/responsibility shown by the squad of late
- lack of atmosphere in the grounds
- too much football on the telly
Normally well up for England games but not at the mo.

I’m feeling a little the same and I’m very vocal about supporting England as many know.

It does still irk me however, (and not digging at you) that every England thread is still littered with the usual bollocks. Posters ******* themselves off to announce they ‘don’t care’ or what they’ll be doing instead of watching their country. Absolutely dull as anything and unpatriotic. If you don’t have any interest **** OFF and leave the thread alone (as you’ll be the same ones slating England later or at any opportunity - yes you are ****ing interested) :wave:

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
9B46AFCA-7121-442C-A4CA-3A259DC2E15F.jpegThat’s quite possibly the worst England team I’ve seen in my life.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let's be fair, with how he's played, its not a glaring omission

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Think he’s been alright personally and still miles better than Mings / Keane etc etc. Maguire has been out of sorts since joining Man U. But yeh, I’m not gonna waste my time slating Southgate and England off at every squad selection like some do. Move on etc. Lamptey and White will get caps soon I think.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Prepare to be disappointed and getting angry with the “ what a load of crap” comments on here :lolol:

If it’s justified and we’re shit that’s fine. But If it’s posters who have already posted they’re not watching I’ll be calling them out :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
View attachment 129266That’s quite possibly the worst England team I’ve seen in my life.

Shit I didn’t realise they’d kicked off at 5....!

In all seriousness, it doesn’t look strong on paper, but there’s shit loads of key players missing so let’s respect it for what it is. I thought the same seeing Harry Maguire in our 11 at the World Cup and he and the team were excellent overall so let’s give them a chance.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
If I had 2 shits to give I still wouldn't give one to this match or any other England match, lost interest in the national team years ago. It's just the Albion for me now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here