Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

england my england

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
bigger the balls easier they are to kick

show me yours and i wil show you how hard i can kick

This may well be a wind up, but I have had the misfortune to have met some ex members of Combat 18, and they seem to share the same sentiments.

Last edited:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Good poem , sums up how alot of those living in areas feel.

Down here we arn't exposed to half the issues a lot of towns like Burnley etc are

Seems everyone conveniently skipped past this post. Most things are indeed rosey where Sussex and immigration is concerned. Brighton for example has a marvellous blend of cultures. Go to some of these towns (like Burnley) and its a very different story.

I was in a town called Rossendale a few years ago where, to celebrate to millenium, the few remaining locals had raised money over a year or so to build a little seating area with a place for kids to play and people to have picnics. Once built, some of the locals complained that it didn't face Mecca and it was all removed.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah? Just give us the North Sea oil revenue back then and we'll call it quits.
yawn, heard that one before , what you and most other scots dont realise is that under international maritime law most of that is english, the sea border just runs on in line with the land border, and unfortunately for you , its at an angle that makes the majority of the oilfields english.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Seems everyone conveniently skipped past this post. Most things are indeed rosey where Sussex and immigration is concerned. Brighton for example has a marvellous blend of cultures. Go to some of these towns (like Burnley) and its a very different story.

I was in a town called Rossendale a few years ago where, to celebrate to millenium, the few remaining locals had raised money over a year or so to build a little seating area with a place for kids to play and people to have picnics. Once built, some of the locals complained that it didn't face Mecca and it was all removed.
dont worry mate, on this board it will be dismissed as daily mail propaganda, just ask simster , he's an expert, he once lived on a rough estate in houghton regis.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
yawn, heard that one before , what you and most other scots dont realise is that under international maritime law most of that is english, the sea border just runs on in line with the land border, and unfortunately for you , its at an angle that makes the majority of the oilfields english.

hooray!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Bushy for once!!! :ascarf:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
dont worry mate, on this board it will be dismissed as daily mail propaganda, just ask simster , he's an expert, he once lived on a rough estate in houghton regis.

NO NO NO Bushy, you have to go and bloody ruin it.....oh well, it's Friday, so cheer up you miserable git and start to love the nice things about our country rather than get keep getting depressed about things you can't ever change.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

they dont understand maritime law. The sea is not their natural home. Its being a bit useless in the old overseas adventures that made them come cap in the hand for union in the first place.

Let's tell our Government and Brussels too

We're proud of our heritage and the Red, White and Blue

Fly the flag of Saint George or the Union Jack
Let the world know - WE WANT OUR ENGLAND BACK !!!!

Lots of blue here (just none on the flag)

images

macky

Dec 28, 2004
the reason i posted the poem .was to prove something if only to myself
if you are speek up for being english and not so much british too
you are stamped on which was proved on here the moment i was called a wanker
as i said i think people are scared to be proud
i for what it worth i think thats scary
:)

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Lots of blue here (just none on the flag)

images

as i said i never wrote the poem
and as i said before me personallyy see us all being british
as for being racist
you lot klnow nothing about my bloodline or my history
and i dont have to go into it
but as i said before i know more about racism than i guess
of over 99% of this board
and i know i wil lget picked up it because i said lower earier
but having read a lot of replies on here
i dont think any off you kknow anything about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports