Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

england my england

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Our slavish (excuse the term) adoption of US race relations initiatives is one of the their more pernicious and damaging influences on our culture in recent years,

Which initiatives have upset you?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
iu wont go into my background but i knbow more about racism
than a good f***ing 98% on this board
so please all of you dont call me a racist
im english british and proud
now all you lentil eating sandal wearing real ale drinking arseholes go andf live in the real world

Dandyman

In London village.
iu wont go into my background but i knbow more about racism
than a good f***ing 98% on this board
so please all of you dont call me a racist
im english british and proud
now all you lentil eating sandal wearing real ale drinking arseholes go andf live in the real world

Perhaps you could demonstrate your pride by learning our language.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Perhaps you could demonstrate your pride by learning our language.

why do i need learn
now you are picking its not racist i dont know what it is
but its picking are you a bully

Dandyman

In London village.
Black History Month for a massive starters. We could go on but I am not in the mood.

Can't say I bothered by it other than it's US bias (no harm in pointing out the role of Empire troops in two World Wars or the contribution on non-whites to the country IMO). What exactly upsets you about it?

Dandyman

In London village.
why do i need learn
now you are picking its not racist i dont know what it is
but its picking are you a bully

Are you actually English? You clearly have no idea how to construct a sentence in our language.

Dandyman

In London village.
probably at school in a class full of immigrants where english wasnt the first language for most of them.

...but none the less speak and write it rather more fluently than Macky.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Are you actually English? You clearly have no idea how to construct a sentence in our language.

never got any schooling after the age of 11
i never had a lefty social worker looking out for me
some of us havent had the chances in life
whats your excuse for being a ****

macky

Dec 28, 2004
See now THAT'S a poem :thumbsup:

i see you have led a very interesting life
and met many intersting people
"Famous" people I have Met:

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond
lucky you

Dandyman

In London village.
which school did you go to then ? , i'm talking about schools where they are learning english from scratch, not the odd black face among a sea of white , like some schools i could mention.

I went to Wallands and Priory in Lewes and then London College of Printing.

People coming here and making the effort to learn the language seems praiseworthy to me. A large number of non-English speakers in a school does present challenges but I'm struggling to see why that is the fault of people making an effort to fit in.

Dandyman

In London village.
never got any schooling after the age of 11
i never had a lefty social worker looking out for me
some of us havent had the chances in life
whats your excuse for being a ****

Does **** mean successful grown up?

Are you an actor? You seem to have emerged straight from central casting as retard of the week.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good poem , sums up how alot of those living in areas feel.

Down here we arn't exposed to half the issues a lot of towns like Burnley etc are

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I went to Wallands and Priory in Lewes and then London College of Printing.

People coming here and making the effort to learn the language seems praiseworthy to me. A large number of non-English speakers in a school does present challenges but I'm struggling to see why that is the fault of people making an effort to fit in.

My local councils interpreters cost our local junior school £160 per hour each, with a good number being in attendance at any parents evening and are at the school almost daily. Not a bad service to the parents who have decided to move to the UK solely to improve their economic situation.

Learning English is of course imperative to getting on in this society, and many of course want to. There is a valid argument that this service is vital and an unarguable necessity in practice. There is also the argument that some councils are squandering large amounts of money on having to deal with the problems of having large numbers of people living in their borough who have entered the country with no English language skills, in part due to the apathy or active encouragement towards the mass migration into inner London and other parts of the UK, especially in the last decade, by those less directly affected.

The kids pick it up quickly enough as a rule. But then it was not the kids decision to move here.

Last edited:

i see you have led a very interesting life
and met many intersting people
"Famous" people I have Met:

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond
lucky you

It was a good wind up but now it is way too obvious. Funny though. 7/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here