Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Engerland v Switzerland *** 2012 euro qualifier 04-06-11 itv 16.45

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Does anyone really give a toss about England anymore? The whole national game leaves me cold. Bunch of over-paid, clumsy, over-rated prima donnas.

Thing is, English football is stuck in the 80's relying on passion when in fact, we need to be coaching technique and possession. It's not that difficult, passing in small triangles, if you lose the ball you have "as a team" 5 seconds to get the ball back!! Simple stuff you'd think?

zego

Jul 10, 2003
3 minutes into second half - huge red block of empty "prawn sandwich" seats!

Typical!

Just take their money, leave them in the restaurant which is where they are happiest, give the seats to real fans - for free!!!

AND THEY HAVE MISSED ENGLANDS EQUALIZER!!!!!!!!!!!! serve them right ... ...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Great goal, still a predictable team and at a higher level will get mullered!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant goal by Young

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Let's not support our country because a few times we haven't done too well!

Jesus, it is England, therefore we should support our country. We are trying to sort out the team after the failure of 2010, eg Wilshere, Parker, Young and Bobby

You are either very young or you are,or are already, a UKIP or BNP sympathiser. I'm afraid we have been a joke football team when it matters for many years, I'm proud to be English on many issues but I won't blindly support a bunch of uncaring overpaid carthorses.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
You are either very young or you are,or are already, a UKIP or BNP sympathiser. I'm afraid we have been a joke football team when it matters for many years, I'm proud to be English on many issues but I won't blindly support a bunch of uncaring overpaid carthorses.

I'm young, do not agree with anything the BNP/UKIP say, but by supporting my country is not a bad thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here