Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Engerland v Switzerland *** 2012 euro qualifier 04-06-11 itv 16.45

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Last time England came back from 2-0 was against Italy in New York and Capello played against us, 1976

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Let's not support our country because a few times we haven't done too well!

Jesus, it is England, therefore we should support our country. We are trying to sort out the team after the failure of 2010, eg Wilshere, Parker, Young and Bobby

For the last three FIFA world cups mate, I have spent money on personalised England shirts to line the fa's pockets, drank my hard earned cash having faith in the players own hype that this time we will win! What happens...I'm out of pocket and pissed off, the players then take a holiday in Dubai with their millions to get over their dissappointment..f*** em!!!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
For the last three FIFA world cups mate, I have spent money on personalised England shirts to line the fa's pockets, drank my hard earned cash having faith in the players own hype that this time we will win! What happens...I'm out of pocket and pissed off, the players then take a holiday in Dubai with their millions to get over their dissappointment..f*** em!!!

You don't HAVE to spend money on a shirt; it is possible to still support your country without blowing all of your money on it! In previous seasons Brighton have been pretty crap, but we still support and spend money on them!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bent what a donkey that was easier to score than miss.

Still think as Hart got over to the ball after Milner moved he should have kept it out, again down to opinions and expectations. Having said that he is still by far the best keeper we have. It must be remembered that I have been brought up on England always having the best keeper in the Worldand probably had 2 or 3 of the best.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The fact is, I no longer have any interest with international football....the tournaments are non-longer about the fans or football...it's money and nothing more!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Darren Bent-eeyore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here