Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Engerland v Switzerland *** 2012 euro qualifier 04-06-11 itv 16.45

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Bent is one of the best players in the country for timing his runs to perfection - he was definitely on there.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Utter shite. As usual, the England players look as if they don't give a damn. A national disgrace.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Another classic england home match, changing the manager wont fix anything, it's the players that are the issue.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Does anyone really give a toss about England anymore? The whole national game leaves me cold. Bunch of over-paid, clumsy, over-rated prima donnas.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Does anyone really give a toss about England anymore? The whole national game leaves me cold. Bunch of over-paid, clumsy, over-rated prima donnas.

Who cares as long as The Albion are playing well.

Club over country every single time. I could quite happily go without England reaching another major tournament as long as Brighton are playing good football.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is absolutely hilarious ! After the South Africa collapse I vowed not to fall for the lure again. I have been let down too many times to ever care about our poor,outskilled and disgraceful players. Glad I can watch this and laugh.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Let's not support our country because a few times we haven't done too well!

Jesus, it is England, therefore we should support our country. We are trying to sort out the team after the failure of 2010, eg Wilshere, Parker, Young and Bobby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here