*** Engerland v Switzerland *** 2012 euro qualifier 04-06-11 itv 16.45

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hart; G Johnson, Cole, Ferdinand, Terry; Parker, Walcott, Lampard, Wilshere, Milner; Bent

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Other than for my irrational hatred of Terry and Lampard that doesn't seem a bad team. No A Johnson then? Odd playing one up front but hopefully we can get a lead by half time and be fine. Otherwise have to start throwing players forward.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Other than for my irrational hatred of Terry and Lampard that doesn't seem a bad team. No A Johnson then? Odd playing one up front but hopefully we can get a lead by half time and be fine. Otherwise have to start throwing players forward.

It could be that we'll be playing with a front 3 of Bent, Wallcott & Milner Like we did against Wales ( but with other players )

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lacklustre piss poor performance from prima donnas who'd rather be on holiday is my prediction and we'll do well to win. Won't be watching as I care about as much as the players.

Another dreadful England performance coming up.............. Probably scrape a 1-0 win with a patched up squad of also rans. Don't you just love it?

Bizarre comments considering Englands record in qualifiers over the last couple of years. We're usually very good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lucky we are not a goal or two down already

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 to the Swiss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here