Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eng-er-land

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
England drive me to distraction but every time I come back for more. What can I do? I'm English. Regardless of how I feel about the players they are representing the country of my birth so I'm stuck with them.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
with england wales and scotland being rubbish maybe its time to merge them into team gb , give n ireland back to ireland :thumbsup:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
England drive me to distraction but every time I come back for more. What can I do? I'm English. Regardless of how I feel about the players they are representing the country of my birth so I'm stuck with them.

:thumbsup:

no excuses tonight hopefully - with Vucinic not playing they shouldn't provide an attacking threat so it should be all down to whether we can put the ball in the net

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

The Albion have done that to me over the last 35 years.

Makes me wish I'd been born in Chelsea sometimes..........(not at the moment though)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's Brighton v Bournemouth all over again at the moment.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's Brighton v Bournemouth all over again at the moment.

And in that I mean that some of the crowd have underestimated the opposition who are playing a clever holding game. Fancy us to nick one though but hope the ref doesn't give a dodgy penalty in the last minute!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we only supported teams that were good and didnt let us down , the Albion wouldnt exist now

Stay loyal to the country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here