Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Tommy needs to get his head straightened out as I bet a lot of this was induced by his agent and guess what, he would get a cut of any transfer fee.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
He was the better defender at Tranmere too. Given they had so little to do yesterday perhaps hard to judge that one.

Yep. Thought he looked more composed on the ball and his passing was a bit better than Elphick yesterday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would Gus get Tunnicliffe back at the end of the season to cover Tommy or sign another deputy?

I hope so and really wish he had never gone on loan, potential to be an outstanding defender.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure exactly why he went out on loan could have been threw his toys out of the pram or Gus thought that he wasnt ready so a season at Bristol Rovers may have improved him and he will then listen and obey Gus and conform to his ideas of how to play.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Not sure exactly why he went out on loan could have been threw his toys out of the pram or Gus thought that he wasnt ready so a season at Bristol Rovers may have improved him and he will then listen and obey Gus and conform to his ideas of how to play.

Don't think Poyet was too impressed by him and McNulty asking to go on loan when they weren't getting in the team last season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Because its the wrong word to be used in connection with a professional footballer in the 21st Century?

argh bless ya, trying to be all controversial again

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I think this is a load of rubbish

Why would Poyet allow our only real back up to our current 2 cb's to leave, what if one of them then gets injured or suspended?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think this is a load of rubbish

Why would Poyet allow our only real back up to our current 2 cb's to leave, what if one of them then gets injured or suspended?

It happened with our back up left back McNulty and striker Forster so why not again now if Gus thinks it is in the best interests of the team/club

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
argh bless ya, trying to be all controversial again

Not in the least.

A 'loyal servant' in this day in age is a player of zero ambition or maybe a good old fashioned family man with a growing family who doesn't want to uproot his wife and kids to the other end of the country for a better wage packet. All of which is understandable and indeed commendable in many ways. But PLEASE don't insult anybody's intelligence by trying to say that being a 'loyal servant' is some kind of grandiose act of self-sacrifice for the betterment of the motherclub. Because that's bolleaux pure and simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here