Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I was expecting 5 points but those prices are a bit steep IMO, I'm slightly surprised/disapointed. Our CEO should want a sell out, preferably with actual Albion fans in all the home seats!! It's half term week so more likely for U18s to take their STs or for new kids to come along; those prices won't help that at all.

I also assume that it won't include travel either?

Money, money, money.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Tickets up a fiver and half the points, cheers Barbs

Totally logical decision.

The loyalty points should be higher when the opposition isn’t as attractive. I don’t see what the club have done wrong there. Liverpool is more of a saleable draw, whereas Crawley isn’t.

Ticket prices are actually up a tenner on Crawley and Wolves though. They could have probably split the difference and made it £20, £15 and £10.

Last edited:

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
From the website:

Ticket information
Season ticket holders can buy their season ticket seat from 9am on Friday 4 October.

Displaced* season ticket holders can pick from remaining seats at the same time.

MyAlbion+ members**/all season ticket holders can buy remaining seats from 2pm on Monday 7 October.

Season ticket holders/MyAlbion+ members can buy up to two guest tickets from 9am on Wednesday 9 October.

*Due to Liverpool's allocation being bigger than a standard Premier League allocation, some supporters who are sat in S1G will be displaced. Supporters in this block will receive a separate email confirming that they have been displaced and will have the option to select their seat elsewhere in the stadium.

**Membership must have been bought prior to the fourth round draw on 25 September, or bought on an account with previous purchase history.

Pricing:
Adult: £25
65+/Under 21: £20
Under-18: £15
Points awarded for this fixture: 5

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems the club is keen to sell memberships to the Sussex based Liverpool fans then.

*edit* as pointed out by @sully this isn’t the case, oops

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
How so? You had to have bought it before the draw was made unless you have purchase history.

Indeed you’re right. I’m just disappointed at the pricing and had hoped it would be in line with the earlier rounds.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On sale from tomorrow and you get to have your ST seat, £25 and 5 points

We fancy trying another part of the stadium, as a pair of seats.

Will that be feasible for this, or will 90% plus ST’s take their allocation?

(We’re STH’ers but with few points as we rarely travel away).

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
We fancy trying another part of the stadium, as a pair of seats.

Will that be feasible for this, or will 90% plus ST’s take their allocation?

(We’re STH’ers but with few points as we rarely travel away).
I’d say less than 90% will take their own seats

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I reckon a fair few Sussex based Liverpool fans will have some sort of purchase history.

Commonplace. We know loads of Sussex born n bred Arse or Spurs or Newcastle TV fans who are Albion members, for one Amex game per season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here