Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Either you're a non-displaced STH, in which case you can see your seat has been held for you; a displaced STH, who can presumably check to see which non-ST seats are available before the Monday 2 pm deadline; or a non-STH, losing your shit about a problem that wouldn't affect you. :shrug:
Well yes, displaced STHs would be able to login and see which non ST seats are available (I assume ST seats greyed out) and decide if they want to purchase one of those. Or they can wait until Monday when the leftover ST seats from those that haven't been bought will be available to them.

So you would know as you will only see the seats available to you to buy. It's not rocket science.

'Loosing my shit' you must have a real soft life.

So you both are saying at 9:00 am today a displaced STH could ascertain which seats would be free either because the seat is not owned by a STH and clearly marked as such or they know STH has decided not to purchase his seat ( really). If not why even bother logging on.

Surely the logical approach is to give STHs 2 days to buy and then let the displaced have Sunday/Monday am to buy theirs when it's absolutely clear what's on offer..

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
'Loosing my shit' you must have a real soft life.

So you both are saying at 9:00 am today a displaced STH could ascertain which seats would be free either because the seat is not owned by a STH and clearly marked as such
I thought it was pretty clear.

The answer is ‘yes’ … a displaced STH going online at 9am this morning would only see non STH seats to purchase.

or they know STH has decided not to purchase his seat ( really). If not why even bother logging on.

And the answer to this one is ‘no’. ST seats not purchased, won’t be available to anyone until 9am Monday.

So displaced STHs can choose to buy from the non ST seats now - or they can wait until 9am Monday when more seats will be available available, but they will then be competing for tickets with MyAlbion+ Members.

It really is that simple.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Having to log in individually to buy these is weird and annoying. Never used to be like that I don’t think. Sort it out club.
I suggested in an earlier post that it’s maybe because we are buying our own seats - and it therefore needs us to individually login to identify our seat … which we then have to select by ticking a box. It’s rare we do this. I guess the last time was for the European games last season. I don’t have to do this, but maybe someone can remember if the process was the same for these games.

It’s probably systems driven.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I suggested in an earlier post that it’s maybe because we are buying our own seats - and it therefore needs us to individually login to identify our seat … which we then have to select by ticking a box. It’s rare we do this. I guess the last time was for the European games last season. I don’t have to do this, but maybe someone can remember if the process was the same for these games.

But any decent system should be able to group tickets by payer and / or know which of your friends and family list are STH and which aren’t.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022

I’m sure it wasn’t like that before for this. Just makes things complicated and a few impatient fairweathers would have prob not got it and not bothered = loss of revenue

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My son who sits next to me can’t come. Can he buy his seat and then share to a My Albion + member, like he can for PL games?
Presumably when you buy the tickets you will get emails with download links to add the tickets to e-wallets.

I guess, theoretically, your son's ticket could be downloaded to a different phone to the one he uses for his season ticket...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I thought it was pretty clear.

The answer is ‘yes’ … a displaced STH going online at 9am this morning would only see non STH seats to purchase.

And the answer to this one is ‘no’. ST seats not purchased, won’t be available to anyone until 9am Monday.

So displaced STHs can choose to buy from the non ST seats now - or they can wait until 9am Monday when more seats will be available available, but they will then be competing for tickets with MyAlbion+ Members.

It really is that simple.
Clearly it wasn't clear to me otherwise I wouldn't have made my original comment which was in response to someone else who thought the same as me.

Now you have told me that you know that non STH seats are marked differently then fine though you did use the word assume before.

So it comes down to basic choice, buy a non-STH now or compete with everyone else later. Personally if I were displaced I would like the option as I suggested i.e. at 09:00 on Sunday I can pick what i think is the best from non-bought STH seats and those original non-STH seats (though I expect most of the latter are in poorer viewing areas).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here