Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
When I attempt to purchase my seat, it does not provide me with the ability to change the pricing as I'm over 65. I know our area does not get normal concessions but there is no mention of concessions being limited by areas on the website. Has anybody else found this?
I assume you are in the middle section of the lower west. I would suppose it is due to the fact you are buying your own season ticket space, and that is automatically linked to the area concerned, as in the previous two cup games when the upper west was never going to open i bought in that area at the senior rate.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
I assume you are in the middle section of the lower west. I would suppose it is due to the fact you are buying your own season ticket space, and that is automatically linked to the area concerned, as in the previous two cup games when the upper west was never going to open i bought in that area at the senior rate.
Apparently if you phone up they will give you the discount and not charge you the booking fee.... if you can get through! Still no answer on being able to purchase for family and friends, I wonder if the club are cracking down those eligible, booking tickets against their friends and family list but passing them on to others?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I wonder if the club are cracking down those eligible, booking tickets against their friends and family list but passing them on to

Yes they are this season, can’t buy guest tickets on behalf of anyone else this season (as that was identified as a way people were selling to touts etc).

Had a bit of an initial panic when it wasn't showing as being able to buy, hadn't realised they were reserved within your account. It's nice anyway not to scramble for your "own" seat

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
This is daft, had to log in 3 times to buy tickets for me and by boys, each transaction on my credit card costs the club a wee fee, so now that x3 rather than just the once
It's been daft since it was originally put in place. I think at the time my youngest was about 8 and I had to get him an email address etc, bonkers. I think CC fees are % based so probably no difference to the club.

It's been daft since it was originally put in place. I think at the time my youngest was about 8 and I had to get him an email address etc, bonkers. I think CC fees are % based so probably no difference to the club.
Irritating yes but probably preferable than the club responding to criticisms by just going ok then we won't reserve season ticket seats. I can remember moaning about ticket buying on here and elsewhere led the club to introduce the queueing system lottery on the site - since then I've never underestimated their capacity to make things worse

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
But it clearly states 'for remaining seats' ... as in non ST seats.
lccc.jpg

Sorry but if I were a displaced STH who has been allowed to logon at 09:00 (same time as the in place STHs) how would i know what are the 'remaining' seats, have they flagged the non-season ticket seats (doesn't say that) or does it stop you buying another STHs ticket? Technically any seat available is remaining because potentially some STHs will not buy for this game. I just think they should have said STHs have until Sunday then the displaced people get a look in (at a discounted rate) when it is very clear all tickets are available for purchase.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
lccc.jpg

Sorry but if I were a displaced STH who has been allowed to logon at 09:00 (same time as the in place STHs) how would i know what are the 'remaining' seats, have they flagged the non-season ticket seats (doesn't say that) or does it stop you buying another STHs ticket? Technically any seat available is remaining because potentially some STHs will not buy for this game. I just think they should have said STHs have until Sunday then the displaced people get a look in (at a discounted rate) when it is very clear all tickets are available for purchase.
Well yes, displaced STHs would be able to login and see which non ST seats are available (I assume ST seats greyed out) and decide if they want to purchase one of those. Or they can wait until Monday when the leftover ST seats from those that haven't been bought will be available to them.

So you would know as you will only see the seats available to you to buy. It's not rocket science.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
lccc.jpg

Either you're a non-displaced STH, in which case you can see your seat has been held for you; a displaced STH, who can presumably check to see which non-ST seats are available before the Monday 2 pm deadline; or a non-STH, losing your shit about a problem that wouldn't affect you. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here