Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round draw [Liverpool at home]

EFL / Carabao Cup Fourth Round - who do you want?

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not surprised at pricing or loyalty points.

It will be a sell out,.
I hope there are plenty of stewards around, to throw out the plastic Liverpool fans, who don't understand how to behave in a home end.

Joking? I haven’t seen any of that on previous PL and cup visits.

Except when ManC won the title, they were everywhere. Stewards and Albion fans did nowt.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Might be wrong, but travel is never included in cup games, certainly none I've been to anyway
I can remember travel being included for the 3rd Rd FA Cup game v Palace in January 2018 - the first time that VAR was used in a competitive game in England. VAR checked Murray's winner for handball - but the ball came off his knee.

I can remember the travel bit very clearly as the station guard at Shoreham initially wouldn't let me through the gate when I showed him my ticket. A mate of my son's also ended up paying for his train ticket at Lancing as they said the same. I sent them evidence travel was included and he managed to get his ticket refunded at Brighton station. They also called Shoreham and Lancing to let them know that travel was included. What a palaver.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Joking? I haven’t seen any of that on previous PL and cup visits.

Except when ManC won the title, they were everywhere. Stewards and Albion fans did nowt.
To be fair as a fan you would be mad to 'do something' nowadays; CCTV capturing everything and PBOBE throwing bans out to home fans for the slighest step out of line. #Together

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Does this mean that, if you're not on the ball, a displaced person can jump in and nick your ST seat at 9am?

lccc.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair as a fan you would be mad to 'do something' nowadays; CCTV capturing everything and PBOBE throwing bans out to home fans for the slighest step out of line. #Together

I don’t condone any aggro. But often before Chelsea, LFC, Manure etc visit, white collar tough guys here intimate on how they’ll go for away supporters in home stands. Post match seething at spotting barely hidden away team kit on someone’s kid.

Silver f Chariot

May 1, 2023
Alas kids don't tend to have their own account.
I believe they do. I think everyone has to have a unique log on with unique email address. - I had same issue with my son when I set up his account. I had to use a different email address to mine in order to get him a season ticket and get his own account. For this game I just logged on both our accounts and bought them as two separate transactions.... Bit of a pain as i usually just buy all our groups in one for away games and previous cup games and then pass them to relevant person. Just means they will have to do their own tickets for this game rather than me do it..

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Yep, just bene told "log into each one and buy. Also they will be sent to child's email address not mine"

This is a ball ache. They are kids so I manage one of their accounts but they have own passwords. I'm out all day.

If I upgrade their tickets get sent to my email address. But if I buy new they go to their email address? Nonsense.

PBOBE out!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I believe they do. I think everyone has to have a unique log on with unique email address. - I had same issue with my son when I set up his account. I had to use a different email address to mine in order to get him a season ticket and get his own account. For this game I just logged on both our accounts and bought them as two separate transactions.... Bit of a pain as i usually just buy all our groups in one for away games and previous cup games and then pass them to relevant person. Just means they will have to do their own tickets for this game rather than me do it..
Makes perfect sense that a family of four, say, with one of the parents in charge of ticket purchase has to buy each one individually.

Genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here