Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, some of the EDL pages call them traitors, and should be executed....nothing too extreme..
Its ok, the ****wits of Casuals United reckon they will take over....even more comedy gold.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
and what exactly do you suggest do if it makes your blood boil that terrorists/ muslims and the likes are able to operate freely inside this country taking their matters on to the streets & preaching sharia etc etc & spreading their vile shite down the throats of innocent people aswell as shamefully heckling our troops on their return home to luton? ofcourse i suppose none of this applies to you as your probably a sympathizer.
edl or whovever ...you can stigmatize them as much as you like atleast they are making themselves heard & pushing the message out that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and that we as English people cant sit back any longer & watch our kids growing up in a country dictated to by the likes of them scum.

Sympathiser? I abhor terrorism as much as anybody would...Christians, and Muslims alike.
!5-30 members of MAC, who were fined, and prescribed following the Luton incident in 2009 needs
an organisation that is now calling for all muslims to be repatriated...to MuslimLand I would imagine, advocate blowing up mosques, ripping veils off muslim women?
Im looking forward to the Annual 'Christmas is banned' foam.

btw, I do not have to stigmatize the EDL, they have managed that very well on their own.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Yeah, some of the EDL pages call them traitors, and should be executed....nothing too extreme..
Its ok, the ****wits of Casuals United reckon they will take over....even more comedy gold.

dont live in England though do you Dave

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, I live and work abroad. Im still English, I still pay into the NI. My entire family live in Brighton, and Hove, and I plan to retire there. Ive served my country in the Armed Services. What fundamentalist Islamic hell-hole are you residing in?
If you want racist, violent, drunken hooligans 'protecting your culture' go with it.
They are laughable, which is why their numbers are tiny. They promote violence (terrorism), and in the last few years, plenty of them have been banged up for violent crime.
Sharia Law has been in the UK for YEARS....along with Beth Din, the Jewish religious courts....who are these innocent people having Sharia law rammed down their throats?
Who are these people 'dictating' and where have they been doing it? Much of that going on in Brighton?
Islam represents 5% of the population ffs...

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Maybe take a look at this. Of course it is not well documented, the press would never print this would they. Seeing as Call Me Dave was a supporter of the UAF his name was on the list, of course the EDL were on a hiding to nothing from the start.
Guramit Singh was the co leader of the EDL, how many people knew or heard or read that fact.
The Rabbi was also a speaker and supporter. Ruby Akhtar, a Pakistani Christian was also a speaker at a demo.
Kevin Carroll who is one of the main speakers and cousin of Tommy Robinson, has a black daughter.
So let's see how really racist they are eh.
Meanwhile an interesting link.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
How many people knew that Guramit was an absconding convict, who has now handed himself into the police and is serving a 6 year sentence for violent robbery>?
Tommy the leader has left, due to the EDL being full of Neo Nazis...known for their non racism.

Jon Benjamin, chief executive of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, said:
The EDL's supposed "support" for Israel is empty and duplicitous. It is built on a foundation of Islamophobia and hatred which we reject entirely.
Sadly, we know only too well what hatred for hatred's sake can cause. The overwhelming majority will not be drawn in by this transparent attempt to manipulate a tense political conflict.

EDL NE Regional organiser not being racist at demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAEBcN_9pU

EDL joint leader Kevin Carroll arrested for race-hate crime
According to the BBC, the Independant (and many other sources), Kevin Carroll, joint leader of the EDL and cousin of EDL leader Tommy Robinson was arrested and bailed on suspicion of a race-hate crime early this year.
Carroll was arrested in Luton by officers investigating a message he was suspected of posting on the social networking site Facebook. The message allegedly incited racial hatred.
A spokesman for Bedfordshire Police said: “A 43-year-old was arrested on Saturday morning on suspicion of displaying threatening, abusive or insulting written material with intent to cause racial hatred.”
Carroll has caused some stir in the past after he said Muslims were “backward savages” because they celebrated Eid.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
:clap2:
tommy robinson ex edl joined quilliam its an organisation (kind of think tank) who tackle these matters head on, the majority are muslim & some are known to have been involved in al quida but supposedly have cut all ties with them. I sincerely hope it works out but from seeing past footage of them I cant find it in myself to trust their word. only time will tell.

I tend to think that Robinson was got at. His family was threatened, the police kept arresting him and harassing him. It would not surprise me if it was a case of leave and join this other organisation, or you will spend a lot of time in prison.....one way or another.
If you saw him being interviewed with this Quilliam lot (which incidentally made the main news, surprise surprise) he did not look too happy, more like his hand (and words) had been forced/scripted.
Unfortunately the EDL attracted many morons, perhaps some were actually planted there as well.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, I live and work abroad. Im still English, I still pay into the NI. My entire family live in Brighton, and Hove, and I plan to retire there. Ive served my country in the Armed Services. What fundamentalist Islamic hell-hole are you residing in?
If you want racist, violent, drunken hooligans 'protecting your culture' go with it.
They are laughable, which is why their numbers are tiny. They promote violence (terrorism), and in the last few years, plenty of them have been banged up for violent crime.
Sharia Law has been in the UK for YEARS....along with Beth Din, the Jewish religious courts....who are these innocent people having Sharia law rammed down their throats?
Who are these people 'dictating' and where have they been doing it? Much of that going on in Brighton?
there's only one law that counts in this country and that's the crown one .THE OTHER ONE'S ARE IMPORTS and NOT NEEDED. anyone living here comes under that jurisriction SIMPLE .
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Showing your lack of knowledge regarding religeous courts in the UK, Islamic, Jewish and Catholic.

Because a handful of lunatics in the Islamic community scream that they want Sharia Law...you shit yourself?

Tell me how less than 5% of the the population are going to take over the country, overturn the constitution, and impost Sharia law?

btw, you keep saying I dont live in the UK. Which hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism do you live in?

Jan 30, 2008
Showing your lack of knowledge regarding religeous courts in the UK, Islamic, Jewish and Catholic.

Because a handful of lunatics in the Islamic community scream that they want Sharia Law...you shit yourself?

Tell me how less than 5% of the the population are going to take over the country, overturn the constitution, and impost Sharia law?

btw, you keep saying I dont live in the UK. Which hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism do you live in?
shitting myself , yeah right , just told you the facts dave ,live with it in the Czech republic :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

This young lady left Luton a few years ago. Like you she planned to come back. This was the welcome she got.
A shortened version, but worrying. Try watching it.

Jan 30, 2008
This young lady left Luton a few years ago. Like you she planned to come back. This was the welcome she got.
why don't they **** off too a country that ENGAGES WITH THEIR BELIEFS ,the UK would be a better place .
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
why don't they **** off too a country that ENGAGES WITH THEIR BELIEFS ,the UK would be a better place .
regards
DR

Unfortunately PPF, that sort of view would get you arrested, harassed etc. Meanwhile Anjem "Andy" Choudary, who was brought up and educated in England, old photos showing him drinking and smoking, before he supposedly became a qualified (English educated) lawyer. A man that has been claiming benefits (28,000 a year at present) since 2002, has a nice house in Walthamstow and spouting his hatred of this country, it's laws etc for years.
He and others like him seem untouchable, whilst others............hmmm.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

5%, well there are over 85 known Sharia courts in England and over 600 mosques, why so many for 5%. Perhaps when you do decide to retire back in England, it might not be 5% eh, then you can decide whether you want to come back. Meanwhile you are free to have your view/opinions from a few thousand miles away.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, im lucky to be here, away from the horror of living in terror and fear, in Sussex...
Please, for me, carry on the counter-jihad in Sompting.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Try to watch it? I watched it some time ago... so, that was her 'welcome'?
I dont think it was her welcome at all.... seems more like she has gone to interview
radical muslims who are on a demo, with a camera to me?

Anyway, its been fun..again...keep peddling the 'EDL isnt racist' line, its really entertaining.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Try to watch it? I watched it some time ago... so, that was her 'welcome'?
I dont think it was her welcome at all.... seems more like she has gone to interview
radical muslims who are on a demo, with a camera to me?

Anyway, its been fun..again...keep peddling the 'EDL isnt racist' line, its really entertaining.

how you can sit there & sympathize with the pile of shite behaviour shown in that footage is absolutley beyond me. you are ****ing shamefull.
its simple if muslims don't like the british way of life then why don't they **** off back to a country which accommodates their needs better, somewhere such as saudia Arabia where the Koran & vile bollocks they preech is widely accepted.. we all know why but do you? or are you that thick that I need to spell it out for you.
you say you were in the army, **** sharing a trench with traitorous **** like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here