Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Look what I found!

463917.jpg

2nd left?

hills_original_michaelberryman1977.jpg

Well, I wouldn't let my niece anywhere near them for a start. Mind you, I'd say the same for most of the mongs in the UAF too.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Dont need to...plenty of information about these fascists here.
http://www.edlnews.co.uk/

fascists ?? are you having a laugh. atleast this lot stand up against terrorists which is a lot more than I can say for the uaf.
uaf are the real fascists here, they dispise anything this great country holds dear..the monarchy etc etc & never do you see them take to the streets like the edl do condemning terrorists. why???

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
fascists ?? are you having a laugh. atleast this lot stand up against terrorists which is a lot more than I can say for the uaf.
uaf are the real fascists here, they dispise anything this great country holds dear..the monarchy etc etc & never do you see them take to the streets like the edl do condemning terrorists. why???

edl-never-submit-to-aslan-620x400.jpg

Sums up the idiotic racists nicely.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
how does it? again if the uaf are so great and not a racist organisation then why do they not take to the streets condemning terrorists?? instead they oppose others who condem terrorists? this tells me they are the real fascists and not the edl.

Ahhhh right, your an EDL member, probably one of the ones in the picture too. That explains a lot.

(PS - UAF are just as bad - but they arent racist idiots, they are just idiots).

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ahhhh right, your an EDL member, probably one of the ones in the picture too. That explains a lot.

(PS - UAF are just as bad - but they arent racist idiots, they are just idiots).

im not edl at all, I just admire the stand against terrorism they are making, lets face it no one else is making a stand. if nothing is done then my grandfather and thousands of others like him all died in vain.
granted there are a lot of dickheads who follow the edl & half of them haven't got a clue why they are marching let alone anything else.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
im not edl at all, I just admire the stand against terrorism they are making, lets face it no one else is making a stand. if nothing is done then my grandfather and thousands of others like him all died in vain.
granted there are a lot of dickheads who follow the edl & half of them haven't got a clue why they are marching let alone anything else.

I think the general point is that the majority are not marching against terrorism but Islam in general. They may pretend that they are just against extremist views but a majority seem to just be against Islam in general to the point that even Tommy Robinson has abandoned them as a lost cause.

Can I ask how you respect their stance against terrorism when they come to protest where I live (Leicester). A high Muslim population however as far as I am aware no links to any successful or unsuccessful terrorist activity yet they come here to protest. Surely that shows it's the religion that's the target not the extremists?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I think the general point is that the majority are not marching against terrorism but Islam in general. They may pretend that they are just against extremist views but a majority seem to just be against Islam in general to the point that even Tommy Robinson has abandoned them as a lost cause.

Can I ask how you respect their stance against terrorism when they come to protest where I live (Leicester). A high Muslim population however as far as I am aware no links to any successful or unsuccessful terrorist activity yet they come here to protest. Surely that shows it's the religion that's the target not the extremists?

I think you'll find they'll take it pretty much anywhere to give themselves a better chance of being heard.. raising public awareness is their key objective and they will do this reguardless of what stigma it carrys with. more often than not they take it to muslim strongholds such as leicester because it will get a much better reaction rather than say taking it somewhere like cornwall for example where its county consists mainly of church of England english type folk "who lets face it" are more less likely to be involved in terrorism than say a muslim from Leicester.. wouldn't you agree ?
its also a way of venting their anger towards the muslim community in whole for not fully getting behind the edl in making a stand against some of their fellow muslims involvement in terrorism & instead just tar all edl supporters as racists when ifact the majority aren't.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Raising public awareness towards terrorism? Thanks for that. Had no idea there was any of that going on. Seriously, thanks for the heads up.
Youre right of course. Most of the EDL are not racist. Thats clearly shown here with the reaction to the NE Regional organisers words at a demo last year.....
I admired the way, the stewards rushed towards him to remonstrate his racism, and thankfully, nobody in the crowd applauded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAEBcN_9pU

Stop lying. Really, stop lying. Go to any EDL FB page, and read the comments during the lead ups to demos...they dont suggest 'raising awareness' to anything. It will be full of comments about 'having it with the muzzies...having it with the reds'...Its a bunch of hooligans looking for an adrenaline rush to the expense of local government.
Incidentally, last time these morons went to Leicester, they managed to find
Al Qaeda, cunningly disguised as women, and children in a cafe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZq...outube.com/watch?v=oRZqV3_ciOY&has_verified=1

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Raising public awareness towards terrorism? Thanks for that. Had no idea there was any of that going on. Seriously, thanks for the heads up.
Youre right of course. Most of the EDL are not racist. Thats clearly shown here with the reaction to the NE Regional organisers words at a demo last year.....
I admired the way, the stewards rushed towards him to remonstrate his racism, and thankfully, nobody in the crowd applauded.

Stop lying. Really, stop lying. Go to any EDL FB page, and read the comments during the lead ups to demos...they dont suggest 'raising awareness' to anything. It will be full of comments about 'having it with the muzzies...having it with the reds'...Its a bunch of hooligans looking for an adrenaline rush to the expense of local government.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZq...outube.com/watch?v=oRZqV3_ciOY&has_verified=1
when are you coming "home" to help out :facepalm:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Help out with what? Nothing to help out with. EDL dying on its feet. They are there for amusement purposes. much like yourself.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

and what exactly do you suggest do if it makes your blood boil that terrorists/ muslims and the likes are able to operate freely inside this country taking their matters on to the streets & preaching sharia etc etc & spreading their vile shite down the throats of innocent people aswell as shamefully heckling our troops on their return home to luton? ofcourse i suppose none of this applies to you as your probably a sympathizer.
edl or whovever ...you can stigmatize them as much as you like atleast they are making themselves heard & pushing the message out that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and that we as English people cant sit back any longer & watch our kids growing up in a country dictated to by the likes of them scum.

Jan 30, 2008
and what exactly do you suggest do if it makes your blood boil that terrorists/ muslims and the likes are able to operate freely inside this country taking their matters on to the streets & preaching sharia etc etc & spreading their vile shite down the throats of innocent people aswell as shamefully heckling our troops on their return home to luton? ofcourse i suppose none of this applies to you as your probably a sympathizer.
edl or whovever ...you can stigmatize them as much as you like atleast they are making themselves heard & pushing the message out that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and that we as English people cant sit back any longer & watch our kids growing up in a country dictated to by the likes of them scum.
doesn't bother dave, HE DOESN'T LIVE HERE MATE :hilton:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
It's a weird situation. This country has virtually no problems with the different religions and colours. However there is a problem with some who follow Islam, a minority at the moment, but none the less a problem. If anyone voices their concerns or objects to their actions, they are immediately deemed a racist, a right winger etc, etc.
Many people, not just the Christians or whites of this country are not happy with the situation. People expect the laws of our land to be adhered to by all.
Perhaps if the government stepped in, the police were not shackled and silent, then the EDL would have no place.
I do worry because i live here and these "minority" extremists who abuse our troops, country, laws, flag and poppy, make it harder for the decent folks of other colours and cultures. We do need a better alternative to the EDL, but at the moment we have nobody else.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
It's a weird situation. This country has virtually no problems with the different religions and colours. However there is a problem with some who follow Islam, a minority at the moment, but none the less a problem. If anyone voices their concerns or objects to their actions, they are immediately deemed a racist, a right winger etc, etc.
Many people, not just the Christians or whites of this country are not happy with the situation. People expect the laws of our land to be adhered to by all.
Perhaps if the government stepped in, the police were not shackled and silent, then the EDL would have no place.
I do worry because i live here and these "minority" extremists who abuse our troops, country, laws, flag and poppy, make it harder for the decent folks of other colours and cultures. We do need a better alternative to the EDL, but at the moment we have nobody else.

:clap2:
tommy robinson ex edl joined quilliam its an organisation (kind of think tank) who tackle these matters head on, the majority are muslim & some are known to have been involved in al quida but supposedly have cut all ties with them. I sincerely hope it works out but from seeing past footage of them I cant find it in myself to trust their word. only time will tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here