Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Dandyman

In London village.
What a complete and utter load of absolute rubbish!

Oh, and you forgot to mention the flowers that were gathered up from the war memorial in Sheffield, and torn to shred's, by certain people.

Really ? Care to put up any facts - it's an organisation of hooligans lead by known fascists.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The EDL is full of dodgy tosspots, you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

I don't doubt it but this constant need to demonise them at every opportunity rather than engage in proper debate is counter-productive.

"They're all nazi devils. Don't like them, won't listen" doesn't get us anywhere. "Come in for a cup of tea and a cake and tell us what your issues are" worked wonders in York.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hizbollah..... muzzie nazis

Hizbullah_Iran4.jpeg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't doubt it but this constant need to demonise them at every opportunity rather than engage in proper debate is counter-productive.

"They're all nazi devils. Don't like them, won't listen" doesn't get us anywhere. "Come in for a cup of tea and a cake and tell us what your issues are" worked wonders in York.

Very true. Shame their dear leader doesn't follow that advice though.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Do you actually fully understand the meaning of fascism. The UAF don't allow freedom of speech,they shout people down who don't agree with them and are very violent in order to get their way. All very fascist if you ask me.

On 30 August 2010, violence occurred in Brighton, East Sussex, during a UAF protest against a march organised by a group called the English Nationalist Alliance (ENA). A spokesman for the police, who were attempting to keep 250 protesters and marchers apart, said "Unfortunately a small group from the counter-demonstration [UAF] resisted this and threw missiles at the police." There were fourteen arrests during the violence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here