Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dear lord....is that the best you can come up with? Seriously? haha

No, but I have to start work now and I'm bored with this thread, as usual its the same boring arguments from the same boring people on both sides, going round and round in circles. Cheerio.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Because it makes them look like they are just anti EDL,anti free speech and on the side of muslim extremists..Oh silly me..They are!!

Fun fact: being anti-EDL doesn't make someone pro-extremism.

I'm anti-EDL but I absolutely do not condone the actions of extremists of any race, religion, colour or creed.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I support a group that opposes them?... Ive no links with UAF.....

EDL was formed out of disrespt of our troops in 2009...the people involved were charged...and EDL decided they would grow into a street movement against Radical Islam... what they have done since, is target all of Islam...that in my opinion is wrong.
The group is led by ex BNP...it full of British Neo Nazis (and more than one paedophile has been 'outed'....They attack moderate muslims in the street, physically, and verbally.... They came to Brighton to 'Smash Brighton'...not the commies...out of petulance having been shown the door 4 or 5 times already... If you want to support these people, its your right, its also my right to speak against them...is that ok with everybody?

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Your correct, as iv'e stated i am not a member of the EDL, so i have not been to their protests. I do feel they have a right to protest, they have not bombed, killed, or murdered anybody, have they. NONE is the answer. Where as you support a group that opposes them, in amongst radicals who want our soldiers to burn in hell and to take over the country and introduce their laws and their no go areas.
My choice is simple.

And he doesnt even fxcking live here!!!..He lives in Prague apparently

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
To be clear thick Dave, are these quotes actually from you, or are HILARIOUSLY going to pass them off as somebody else's when it is confirmed you're talking a load of shit again?

I have no idea what you are dribblilng about.

Do you mean Soulmans quote about the 'arrest' in the Muswell Hill fire, and its rumoured to be a muslim?

The 'evidence' he gleaned from the BNP page, but seems reluctant to admit to?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soulman.....dont forget to post a link as to where you got your 'evidence'

''Muswell hill firebomb attack.
Blamed on the EDL , the police have a person in custody.
And romour has it , it is a muslim.
So I will wait for baited breath for the apology for the accusation.
The silence will be deafening.'

Part of the problem.

Wait for the evidence to come out. As iv'e stated everyday that you post this, when your arguments are being torn apart, the police have somebody in custody and RUMOUR has it, it is a muslim.
I do not have to post you a link, there is no link, the information that i gave you came from a woman Pakistani Christian as a matter of fact, her name i shall not reveal.
Let's wait to see if she is right.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why are you ashamed to show the link you took your 'evidence' from.....wait how long...you said a couple of days ago, there had been an arrest...would have thought the media would have picked up on that...or is the info only with the BNP?

As for your explanation....BULLSHIT.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Wait for the evidence to come out. As iv'e stated everyday that you post this, when your arguments are being torn apart, the police have somebody in custody and RUMOUR has it, it is a muslim.
I do not have to post you a link, there is no link, the information that i gave you came from a woman Pakistani Christian as a matter of fact, her name i shall not reveal.
Let's wait to see if she is right.

I said before this will a very interesting turn of events if proven correct.As for the photo i think EDL are throwing soap and shampoo to the uaf supporters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have no idea what you are dribblilng about.
That's because you're a simpleton. I'll have to remind you: only last week, you said something that turned out to be total drivel, so you attributed it to somebody else and then pretended you'd done so deliberately all along to check out the reaction. :yawn:

It's not that most people fundamentally disagree with you that the EDL are made up of trouble-making racists, it's just that your modus operandi puts people's backs up. You talk like a hand-wringing class warrior. From your keyboard in Prague. You lie about the extent of their misbehaviour when it isn't necessary, you refuse to acknowledge there might be people in other communities who could do more to help alleviate the situation.

You and your ilk are part of the problem, but in addition you're so SO DULL. And you don't even live here.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The 'evidence' he gleaned from the BNP page, but seems reluctant to admit to?

You are wrong, but keep bringing it up everyday, you and others might start to believe it after so many postings.
Remind me how many people have the EDL killed. Who was it that was on their way to Dewsbury to kill the EDL, who was it that was radicalised by known muslims and then killed an off duty soldier. Who is it tht is shown in many mosques around the country radicalising muslims, who is it in some schools are being radicalised to hate any religion bar........i think we know.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I said before this will a very interesting turn of events if proven correct.As for the photo i think EDL are throwing soap and shampoo to the uaf supporters

Exactly, which is why i posted "rumour" and "if". We shall see, unfortunately asking every hour everyday like Dave in Prague, will not bring the outcome any quicker.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
That's because you're a simpleton. I'll have to remind you: only last week, you said something that turned out to be total drivel, so you attributed it to somebody else and then pretended you'd done so deliberately all along to check out the reaction. :yawn:

It's not that most people fundamentally disagree with you that the EDL are made up of trouble-making racists, it's just that your modus operandi puts people's backs up. You talk like a hand-wringing class warrior. From your keyboard in Prague. You lie about the extent of their misbehaviour when it isn't necessary, you refuse to acknowledge there might be people in other communities who could do more to help alleviate the situation.

You and your ilk are part of the problem, but in addition you're so SO DULL. And you don't even live here.

Yes, I put Skeds quote to see what the reaction would be, and it was as expected.
Who lies about their misbehaviour?
What other communities help do you want?

If it puts peoples backs up?...so what?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Exactly, which is why i posted "rumour" and "if". We shall see, unfortunately asking every hour everyday like Dave in Prague, will not bring the outcome any quicker.

You posted...

'Muswell hill firebomb attack.
Blamed on the EDL , the police have a person in custody.
And romour has it , it is a muslim.
So I will wait for baited breath for the apology for the accusation.
The silence will be deafening.'

so, how come this hasnt been reported? Is this all part of the evil lefts media plan to dominate the world.
How come you, and your Pakistani Christian friend, are the only people with this 'news'

Well, you, the Pakistani Christian lady, and the admin of the BNP FB page, who put
out that...there had been an arrest, and it was rumoured to be a muslim.....who went on to say we would 'wait for an apology, but wont be holding our breath'...seems extraordinarly similer to your 'news'.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Odd. Still, at least it makes a change from him telling us that he lives I Prague, and he has a girlfriend half his age. Because he does you know, he lives in Prague. In Prague.

No way, never knew that. No wonder he's obsessed with the EDL in this country. Has he got a bird?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Mischievous post. They're not saluting, they're chanting. I think it's fantastic that a group of people have got the,selves organised to show support for our troops. Shame people feel the need to turn up and spoil it.

Despite both his regiment and his family requesting that things like this shouldn't happen ? Yes, how very well done of them !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Lovely bunch.

Especially the one who offered a reward for anyone filmed beating up students, as tweeted on Saturday. Whole city went mad.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Approaching the war memorial to pay their 'respects' to Lee Rigby on Saturday - seem to be differing views, but is that a mass Nazi salute (or their own version of one)? Looks like it to me.

BMP_SIDCIAA8q-0.jpg:large

Well one thing is for sure, the Nazis dress sense 'aint what it used to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here