Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I know you are thick but i will tell you.Whenever the EDL march The unwashed are there,WHY have they not condemed 6 racist terrorists dave?

I notice that Oxfam hasn't publicly condemned them either. Nor has the British Heart Foundation. Or my local chippy. Oh lordy lordy, this river runs deep.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Do you actually spend your life trawling the Internet for stuff about the EDL? Who's Facebook page were you looking at? Your-all consuming curiosity about them is bizarre, I'm sure they'd let you join you know.

Yes he does, and cherry picks to keep his boring obsession going..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I know you are thick but i will tell you.Whenever the EDL march The unwashed are there,WHY have they not condemed 6 racist terrorists dave?[/QUOTE

I have no idea, IM NOT UAF....this thread isnt about the UAF.......instead of getting all your
information from a BNP site....go and ask them on a UAF site.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Do you actually spend your life trawling the Internet for stuff about the EDL? Who's Facebook page were you looking at? Your-all consuming curiosity about them is bizarre, I'm sure they'd let you join you know.

Dont need to...plenty of information about these fascists here.
http://www.edlnews.co.uk/

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes he does, and cherry picks to keep his boring obsession going..

Odd. Still, at least it makes a change from him telling us that he lives I Prague, and he has a girlfriend half his age. Because he does you know, he lives in Prague. In Prague.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
I notice that Oxfam hasn't publicly condemned them either. Nor has the British Heart Foundation. Or my local chippy. Oh lordy lordy, this river runs deep.

Maybe oxfam,British heart foundation etc dont state all over ther front page that they want to smash edl,they will march against edl,they are happy when edl members lose thier jobs etc.
Your quote is just total nonsense.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Odd. Still, at least it makes a change from him telling us that he lives I Prague, and he has a girlfriend half his age. Because he does you know, he lives in Prague. In Prague.

Ive not mentioned it for some time....sorry if it still hurts you. Still, as an exercise, would you show me an example of this?...good luck.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Maybe oxfam,British heart foundation etc dont state all over ther front page that they want to smash edl,they will march against edl,they are happy when edl members lose thier jobs etc.
Your quote is just total nonsense.

You've missed the point. Not condemning is not equal to support.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012

And in Prague he lives with his young girlfriend.How young?hmmm.And she wears a mini skirt and drinks..In Prague

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
946669_1709752072497424_963702381_n.jpg

Eggs Defence League , protecting the heritage of your fridge.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
aw bless...all the little fash sympathisers getting their panties in a bunch because somebody has criticized the EDL haha

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And in Prague he lives with his young girlfriend.How young?hmmm.And she wears a mini skirt and drinks..In Prague

No he doesnt live with her ....yes, she drinks, and wears a mini skirt....a point made, as she is a muslim, and doesnt live up to the stereotype that cretins like you promote.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dont need to...plenty of information about these fascists here.
http://www.edlnews.co.uk/

If you're so anti them, why are you so interested in them? Its weird, especially as you don't even live here. I'm not keen on the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, but I don't spend my time studying them and posting links and videos on a football messageboard to educate some football fans about how terrible they are.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Let's have a look at what the Muslims and UAF were doing in Sheffield on that day eh.

Any media reports...i thought not.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If you're so anti them, why are you so interested in them? Its weird, especially as you don't even live here. I'm not keen on the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, but I don't spend my time studying them and posting links and videos on a football messageboard to educate some football fans about how terrible they are.

Well, im sorry for posting links and pictures in relevent threads. I may not live there, but my family is there, and I have interests there.
I dont find it weird being interested in what the fascists do in my country. Sorry.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
aw bless...all the little fash sympathisers getting their panties in a bunch because somebody has criticized the EDL haha

'Fash sympathiser'. Yep, that's a new one, I've never been called that before.

Not quite sure how making a passing observation that you have an unhealthy interest in a group of thick chavs who you claim to detest makes me sympathise with fascists, but hey ho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here