Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'Fash sympathiser'. Yep, that's a new one, I've never been called that before.

Not quite sure how making a passing observation that you have an unhealthy interest in a group of thick chavs who you claim to detest makes me sympathise with fascists, but hey ho.

It wasnt directed at anybody specifically, if you feel offended, well, no need to be.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Let's have a look at what the Muslims and UAF were doing in Sheffield on that day eh.

Any media reports...i thought not.

It is interesting that call the Muslim defense League 'the Muslims' but neither the EDL nor the UAF are the 'English'?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I know you are thick but i will tell you.Whenever the EDL march The unwashed are there,WHY have they not condemed 6 racist terrorists dave?[/QUOTE

I have no idea, IM NOT UAF....this thread isnt about the UAF.......instead of getting all your
information from a BNP site....go and ask them on a UAF site.

You stated the other day that you had been on a couple of demos against the EDL. So as the UAF, SWP etc are all as one and stand in a group together, where were you, standing alone around the corner, or in amongst them, or were you behind your keyboard in Prague.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The only facists are the anti free speech uaf maybe you need to research into that terrorist supporting group

Simple equation. No violent, drunk, asbo collecting, fascists marching on the streets, whose only intention is to be a public nuisance, then no UAF...simple formulae really.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You stated the other day that you had been on a couple of demos against the EDL. So as the UAF, SWP etc are all as one and stand in a group together, where were you, standing alone around the corner, or in amongst them, or were you behind your keyboard in Prague.

You clearly have never been to a demo.
Are all teachers UAF
Are all reglious groups UAF
Is the English Disco Lovers UAF?
Community groups UAF?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Does he live in Prague, I wish someone would have mentioned it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman...

Old enough to recognise somebody who is PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Fancy showing me a link yet, as to where you got the 'evidence'....that the police had
made an arrest for the Muswell hill fire, and its 'romoured' to be a muslim?

It was quite emphatic...so I imagine you have a link.

'Muswell hill firebomb attack.
Blamed on the EDL , the police have a person in custody.
And romour has it , it is a muslim.
So I will wait for baited breath for the apology for the accusation.
The silence will be deafening.'

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Simple equation. No violent, drunk, asbo collecting, fascists marching on the streets, whose only intention is to be a public nuisance, then no UAF...simple formulae really.

Ahhh nothing like sterotyping a whole bunch of people then,Think youve shown your true colours.Whenever the edl decide to hold a march uaf always have to arrange one for confrontation,Uaf always start the trouble and break the law.58 uaf were arrested for breaking the law in london recently.As a tax payer i want to see them locked up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ive not mentioned it for some time....sorry if it still hurts you. Still, as an exercise, would you show me an example of this?...good luck.

I live in Prague with my girlfriend who is half my age you know. That's Prague, with my girlfriend, who's half my age. Have you heard of the EDL? They're a right naughty bunch. Thanks, daveinprague (who hates the EDL and lives in Prague)

You cant argue with that.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
No you have missed the point that it looks like the UAF are not going to condem 6 racist terrorists for attempting to kill innocent people

Why do they have to? Does every political organisation have to publicly condemn them before you stop thinking their silence is equal to support?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman.....dont forget to post a link as to where you got your 'evidence'

''Muswell hill firebomb attack.
Blamed on the EDL , the police have a person in custody.
And romour has it , it is a muslim.
So I will wait for baited breath for the apology for the accusation.
The silence will be deafening.'

Part of the problem.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I really don't think that's true. Elements of the UAF are just as up for a ruck as elements of the EDL. If there were no EDL then those elements (on both sides) would still find something to cause trouble about. My guess would be animal rights for the UAF lot and benefit cuts for the EDL lot.

The fact that you seem to tar anyone who disagrees with you as a fascist is quite telling really, there's a certain facism in that. My old flatmate is UAF, lovely girl, wouldn't hurt a fly. Bit of a do-gooder but she means well. She doesn't want to cause trouble with anyone, but feels she is doing the right thing in going on her marches to confront the EDL. There must be those kind of characters on both sides. Just because someone is a bit misguided, it doesn't make them a facist. I doubt half the EDL, or the UAF, even know what facism means really. I don't understand why you can only see one side of it. That's my problem with this anti-fascist lot, a lot of them are even more narrow minded than the supposed facists, they just don't see at as narrow-mindedness because they think their way is right.

redhill seagull 66

May 25, 2012
Why do they have to? Does every political organisation have to publicly condemn them before you stop thinking their silence is equal to support?

Because it makes them look like they are just anti EDL,anti free speech and on the side of muslim extremists..Oh silly me..They are!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You clearly have never been to a demo.
Are all teachers UAF
Are all reglious groups UAF
Is the English Disco Lovers UAF?
Community groups UAF?

Your correct, as iv'e stated i am not a member of the EDL, so i have not been to their protests. I do feel they have a right to protest, they have not bombed, killed, or murdered anybody, have they. NONE is the answer. Where as you support a group that opposes them, in amongst radicals who want our soldiers to burn in hell and to take over the country and introduce their laws and their no go areas.
My choice is simple.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be clear thick Dave, are these quotes actually from you, or are HILARIOUSLY going to pass them off as somebody else's when it is confirmed you're talking a load of shit again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here