Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
very good post, im not sure you are going to get a good answer though.

It just seems to me that the Christians, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus etc, and even the peaceful Buddhists are having problems with the Muslims worldwide. Not content with causing trouble in European cities, USA and other Asian countries, they can not resist slaughtering their own in virtually all Muslim countries.
Really strange ideology imo.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I think we have killing, and raping in England dont we? Mormans have more than one wife..I think, maybe wrong, that some strands of the jewish faith do as well..cutting off hands ..extreme agreed..not a lot of theft in Saudi when I lived there..but that is there..not in England...
Huge Turkish (muslim) population in Germany... how have they changed Germany?

Catholic christians, have had wars with protestant christians down the ages...whats different to most of the middle east problems at the moment. ie sunni and shia

Id ban religion worldwide if I could, because I cant think of any one thing that has killed more people.
But again, we live in democracies, and I believe if somebody wants to pray to some weird entity, they can, and should be protected doing it, as I cleary wont get away with banning it.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I think we have killing, and raping in England dont we? Mormans have more than one wife..I think, maybe wrong, that some strands of the jewish faith do as well..cutting off hands ..extreme agreed..not a lot of theft in Saudi when I lived there..but that is there..not in England...

Catholic christians, have had wars with protestant christians down the ages...whats different to most of the middle east problems at the moment. ie sunni and shia
THEY CAN'T DO ANY WRONG IN YOUR EYES CAN THEY , it's like a personal homage and really quite sickening bearing in mind it's an imported religion that the majority have no connections too yet seems to have all the headlines ?
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Hmmm, i don't read or hear of any trouble from Mormons in England. Yes we have rapes in England by non Muslims, but it seems to be acceptable (as is sex with a minor re Mohammad) in the Muslim faith, perhaps just in Asia, although definitely over in the UK as well.
As for Germany, i think they are having their troubles as well.
The Spiegel, a German newspaper.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/topic/muslims_in_germany/

No go areas....sound familiar?
German Muslims are a Problem, No Kidding -

The politically correct German media cannot bring themselves to use the word Islam or Muslim but point out the issues of Islamic supremacy and barbaric tribal behavior that is common to the descendants of Ishmael the "wild donkey of man" as the bible describes

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=42f_1371047747#q3MpbeUJBoZZIB6q.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=42f_1371047747

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yet, I know of muslim girls whose virginity is paramount, and are in the 20s? Back in the day, living in Saudi, a friend introduced me to his sister, at an Eid banquet, yes..men and women mixing..!!.. who was still a virgin, looking for a husband in her 30s..
Not sure Josephs wife was that old either was she?

These things are law matters though, and I agree that muslims should follow our laws...Sharia courts, are for domestic disputes, when BOTH parties, agree to the courts judgement...there will be wrong decisions, as their are in our own normal courts. Same as the Jewish religious courts.

Jan 30, 2008
Yet, I know of muslim girls whose virginity is paramount, and are in the 20s? Back in the day, living in Saudi, a friend introduced me to his sister, at an Eid banquet, yes..men and women mixing..!!.. who was still a virgin, looking for a husband in her 30s..
Not sure Josephs wife was that old either was she?

These things are law matters though, and I agree that muslims should follow our laws...Sharia courts, are for domestic disputes, when BOTH parties, agree to the courts judgement...there will be wrong decisions, as their are in our own normal courts. Same as the Jewish religious courts.
are they legally binding ???
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Hmmm, i don't read or hear of any trouble from Mormons in England. Yes we have rapes in England by non Muslims, but it seems to be acceptable (as is sex with a minor re Mohammad) in the Muslim faith, perhaps just in Asia, although definitely over in the UK as well.
As for Germany, i think they are having their troubles as well.
The Spiegel, a German newspaper.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/topic/muslims_in_germany/

No go areas....sound familiar?
German Muslims are a Problem, No Kidding -

The politically correct German media cannot bring themselves to use the word Islam or Muslim but point out the issues of Islamic supremacy and barbaric tribal behavior that is common to the descendants of Ishmael the "wild donkey of man" as the bible describes

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=42f_1371047747#q3MpbeUJBoZZIB6q.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=42f_1371047747

the germans have a massive muslim problem..THE TURKS, and we want this lot to join us in the EU ffs. new neo Nazi groups springing up all over Germany as we speak, heard their movement is almost as big as hitlers was.
the peacefull religion eh:laugh: one that attracts neo Nazi groups & others such as the edl to spring up all over the shop, one that is at constant war with each other, one whos aim is to coqour the world!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I lived in Germany for a couple of years. Didnt encounter a single problem.
lived for a while in a Turkish area in Holland for a couple of years...didnt encounter a single problem.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I lived in Germany for a couple of years. Didnt encounter a single problem.
lived for a while in a Turkish area in Holland for a couple of years...didnt encounter a single problem.

are you blind, how long ago was this?
if you think englands got a problem with muslims think again.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
are you blind, how long ago was this?
if you think englands got a problem with muslims think again.

Thank god this fellow got outed. This speech was worrying.
Shahid Malik (born 24 November 1967) is a Muslim British Labour politician and was the Member of Parliament for Dewsbury, elected during the 2005 general election. He is a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State in the Department for Communities and Local Government. He lost his seat as Member of Parliament in the 2010 elections.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6Lh7HIqjY

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Thank god this fellow got outed. This speech was worrying.
Shahid Malik (born 24 November 1967) is a Muslim British Labour politician and was the Member of Parliament for Dewsbury, elected during the 2005 general election. He is a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State in the Department for Communities and Local Government. He lost his seat as Member of Parliament in the 2010 elections.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6Lh7HIqjY

if the other fella dave don't think we have problems he best take a long hard look at that, its evidence if there ever was any at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here