Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Not really. You, and others claimed Sharia Zones. Myself, and others told you, that you were being ridiculous, as a couple of prats on a youtube video, doesnt make a 'Sharia zone'. Couple of prats were jailed. Carry on with your hysteria.

Only a couple jailed but.....
Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today. That's 40%.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ls-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Forty per cent of the British Muslims surveyed said they backed introducing sharia in parts of Britain, while 41 per cent opposed it. Twenty per cent felt sympathy with the July 7 bombers' motives, and 75 per cent did not. One per cent felt the attacks were "right"

D

Deleted member 22389

Only a couple jailed but.....
Four out of 10 British Muslims want sharia law introduced into parts of the country, a survey reveals today. That's 40%.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ls-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Forty per cent of the British Muslims surveyed said they backed introducing sharia in parts of Britain, while 41 per cent opposed it. Twenty per cent felt sympathy with the July 7 bombers' motives, and 75 per cent did not. One per cent felt the attacks were "right"

No point in wasting your time trying to explain. You can see what is slowly happening in the UK and Europe as I can too. Elements which we find culturally unaceptable are slowly creeping in and people are doing absolutely nothing to address this.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I agree with you. There should be no segregation.
Having said that, it wasnt that long ago, that we had schools for boys, and girls had their own gaff's...
Our school (The Knoll) was 'mixed' although the playground was separated....only by a painted line, but it was separated...they had
half the school, we had the other half...when they built a new school, the girls went there, and we were left in the old place.
So, really, its not that long ago that we had segregation of the sex's happening in the UK as well. Albeit at secondary school level.

D

Deleted member 22389

I agree with you. There should be no segregation.
Having said that, it wasnt that long ago, that we had schools for boys, and girls had their own gaff's...
Our school (The Knoll) was 'mixed' although the playground was separated....only by a painted line, but it was separated...they had
half the school, we had the other half...when they built a new school, the girls went there, and we were left in the old place.
So, really, its not that long ago that we had segregation of the sex's happening in the UK as well. Albeit at secondary school level.

Yes I agree with you there, we have had seperate schools for years, so its kinds of the same sort of thing.

D

Deleted member 22389

well when you have a ghetto this is what you're up against ,don't have to put up with that crap down here fortunately , no wonder the locals have drifted away from the east end , shocking really.
regards
DR

I spent 10 years living on and off in Luton. There where no such zones, but there was a small extreme element there. Just look on youtube.

It could go two ways in this country, either people integrate or we get further seperation and communities appearing. Sussex is hardly what I consider multicultural when I compare it to Luton, so of course people will have a different views about what multiculturism is.

The example you posted above is what I meant by creeping in. Honestly if they don't like it they should shove off because it's not right to dictate to people what they can and cannot do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I suppose you agree with this as well.
Taxi driver vows to fight on after losing appeal in St George's flag row

Read more: http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co....19171-detail/story.html????????#ixzz2lmTqisRz

Ho Ho Ho..... :)
Stick that on your cab....
A NEWTON Abbot cabbie at the centre of a 'local' St George's Cross row has removed her flags — and replaced them with new larger ones.

Denise Said, 56, peeled off her 'local driver' St George Cross stickers after she lost her appeal to retain them.
www.thisisdevon.co.uk/Local-cabbie-...tory-20264124-detail/story.html#axzz2nIJ8ZMZ9

Jan 30, 2008

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I spent 10 years living on and off in Luton. There where no such zones, but there was a small extreme element there. Just look on youtube.

It could go two ways in this country, either people integrate or we get further seperation and communities appearing. Sussex is hardly what I consider multicultural when I compare it to Luton, so of course people will have a different views about what multiculturism is.

The example you posted above is what I meant by creeping in. Honestly if they don't like it they should shove off because it's not right to dictate to people what they can and cannot do.

Indeed.
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article3948391.ece

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Wonder what this story is about to be honest...doesnt seem to make a lot of sense does it.

well it wouldn't make a lot of sense to a traitorous judus c*nt like you would it, someone who puts sharia above his own countrymens values & traditions, someone who sticks up for extremists at every given opportunity then slates his own folk in return.
you weren't in no british royal navy with views like that, your a lying judus c*nt and a joke and the sooner this country rids filthy red scum like yourself along with your bearded muslim bumchums the better for all of us it will be. if all of that comes across as a tab bit racist and over the top then so f*cking be it winkle because im sick to death of making apologys to hopeless traitorous wan*kers such as yourself.
just you remember to turn up in brighton.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
well it wouldn't make a lot of sense to a traitorous judus c*nt like you would it, someone who puts sharia above his own countrymens values & traditions, someone who sticks up for extremists at every given opportunity then slates his own folk in return.
you weren't in no british royal navy with views like that, your a lying judus c*nt and a joke and the sooner this country rids filthy red scum like yourself along with your bearded muslim bumchums the better for all of us it will be. if all of that comes across as a tab bit racist and over the top then so f*cking be it winkle because im sick to death of making apologys to hopeless traitorous wan*kers such as yourself.
just you remember to turn up in brighton.

Feeling better now?

Well, its monday morning, and I could do with a laugh. Maybe you can explain this story? I also, dont put Sharia above British law.
Making apologies to me? Whether a nitwit like y ourself 'apologys' to me or not, makes not one different to my life sunshine.
Anyway, let me know all about this story. Itll be facinating, im sure.

psst..I dont stick up for extremists...neither Islamic, or rightwing cockwombles.

Ill be in Brighton. Why do you want me to be there? Are you imagining there will not be enough
people to point, and laugh at your ****wits march...if it goes ahead?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wait for the evidence to come out. As iv'e stated everyday that you post this, when your arguments are being torn apart, the police have somebody in custody and RUMOUR has it, it is a muslim.
I do not have to post you a link, there is no link, the information that i gave you came from a woman Pakistani Christian as a matter of fact, her name i shall not reveal.
Let's wait to see if she is right.

What was the 'muslim' charged with?
Anything yet?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Feeling better now?

Well, its monday morning, and I could do with a laugh. Maybe you can explain this story? I also, dont put Sharia above British law.
Making apologies to me? Whether a nitwit like y ourself 'apologys' to me or not, makes not one different to my life sunshine.
Anyway, let me know all about this story. Itll be facinating, im sure.

psst..I dont stick up for extremists...neither Islamic, or rightwing cockwombles.

Ill be in Brighton. Why do you want me to be there? Are you imagining there will not be enough
people to point, and laugh at your ****wits march...if it goes ahead?

you muster up 3 feeble paragraphs and not a single word amongst any of em convinces me that you aint anything other than an extremist sympathizer.
it needs no explaining & don't lie you value sharia above british law and you stick up for muslim extremists how much lower can filth like you actually sink?
your a judas turncoat filthy little grass snake who aint fit enough to use the queens language end of.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You were going to explain the story for me, about a Tory council's position regarding St Georges flags, in that hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism, and Islamic ghetto of Newton Abbot.

With your ability with the English language, I would stay clear of who should, and who shouldnt use the 'Queens language'.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you 'make sense' of this story for me. Thanks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here