Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Tough words? haha......which 'tough' words were those fella?

Do you think I give a flying feck if you recognise me?...Seriously??

Hey, tell me about the 'problem' that ive created....Its a boring day at
work, and could do with some entertainment.

haha

oh no!! A window licker, and his little 'friend' have recognised me!!!!

not tough words at all sunshine just tough words coming from a tool liker you.

listen cut all the bullshit & and everthything else for once..& how about on the day you introduce yourself to me.. im not that hard to find?? ask any of the stewards & they will point me out. that way you will get the chance to say what ever you wish face to face. and that way I can see for myself what a snake realy looks like.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Cor...a 'straightener'...will it get 'pwopa nawty' ?...you're making me all tingly ..stop it..

Do one you ****ing toe rag, bringing racists, fascists, and football hooligan scum into Brighton, from outside so you can be in a gang to fight students. Ill ask a steward to direct me to the scumbag. Probably the easiest

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Cor...a 'straightener'...will it get 'pwopa nawty' ?...you're making me all tingly ..stop it..

Do one you ****ing toe rag, bringing racists, fascists, and football hooligan scum into Brighton, from outside so you can be in a gang to fight students. Ill ask a steward to direct me to the scumbag. Probably the easiest

it will be the easiest way. a lot easier for me aswell.
i'll just be on the look out for some long black rubber looking thing with a set of red fangs hanging from its mouth. dont worry if I don't notice you crawling about on the pavement either because I will hear you hissing?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ill be in Brighton, with a lot of people, and im sure the UAF will be there, definitely will be some racists, fascists, and football hooligans, as they are beinng imported from outside the city, to come and be in a gang to fight students...You must be orgasmic at the thought....If the sham of this bullshit is allowed..

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ill be in Brighton, with a lot of people, and im sure the UAF will be there, definitely will be some racists, fascists, and football hooligans, as they are beinng imported from outside the city, to come and be in a gang to fight students...You must be orgasmic at the thought....If the sham of this bullshit is allowed..

you'll be in brighton with a lot of people? again what kind of c*nt do you take me for, you don't approve of violence "or atleast so you claim" yet your now coming along to brighton when trouble is more or less guaranteed.:nono:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And, thats quite true. Im not a member, or ever been a member of the UAF, or any group for that matter. You sound like youre getting a bit excited again.
Im visiting family, and will be with a LOT OF PEOPLE. You might even get to meet a few of them.
Your little gang fight is a sideshow to my visit.
Thanks for confirming 'when trouble is more or less guaranteed'..
Who would be supprised when you are importing rubbish from outside the city
so you can get your thrills fighting students and girls

Youre a nobody...I couldnt give a flying feck about rubbish like you....
Your role in my life is to be pointed at, and laughed at.

What sort of **** do I take you for? You need to ask? Really?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
And, thats quite true. Im not a member, or ever been a member of the UAF, or any group for that matter. You sound like youre getting a bit excited again.
Im visiting family, and will be with a LOT OF PEOPLE. You might even get to meet a few of them.
Your little gang fight is a sideshow to my visit.
Thanks for confirming 'when trouble is more or less guaranteed'..
Who would be supprised when you are importing rubbish from outside the city
so you can get your thrills fighting students and girls

Youre a nobody...I couldnt give a flying feck about rubbish like you....
Your role in my life is to be pointed at, and laughed at.

What sort of **** do I take you for? You need to ask? Really?

:wanker: what idiot takes his family to events like this.. you said it yourself remember? I suppose an idiot like you:shit:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yep, ill be in Brighton to visit my home town, and family, and friends. Im sure we will go to the center to watch how a hundred or so, racists, fascists, and football hooligans, imported by some halfwit, enhances the city for their 'St Georges Day' parade/
Ill look out for a stupid ****...will be hard amongst a hundred, but ill give it a good shot.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I said, im going to 'watch'....are you suggesting now that you will be putting the general public deliberately at risk as well? Will you object to people, pointing and laughing at you??
You really are a laughable ****. Seen laughable ***** like you come, and go over the years. Never fails
to be entertaining. Thanks for it.
My family and friends, are adults...and they are quite capable of looking after themselves. Dont be concerned.

Jan 30, 2008
I said, im going to 'watch'....are you suggesting now that you will be putting the general public deliberately at risk as well? Will you object to people, pointing and laughing at you??
You really are a laughable ****. Seen laughable ***** like you come, and go over the years. Never fails
to be entertaining. Thanks for it.
My family and friends, are adults...and they are quite capable of looking after themselves. Dont be concerned.
hark at Charlie chuckles putting a brave face on things.
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yep, ill be in Brighton to visit my home town, and family, and friends. Im sure we will go to the center to watch how a hundred or so, racists, fascists, and football hooligans, imported by some halfwit, enhances the city for their 'St Georges Day' parade/
Ill look out for a stupid ****...will be hard amongst a hundred, but ill give it a good shot.

as said its never going to be hard to spot you amongst all the other shit you are representing.. a long black slippery hissing thing:lolol:

besides costing the tax payer X amount of £££ what sort of damage are your lot planning on doing this time? more paint/smoke bombs? more glass bottles & pebbles? and you've got the neck to call our lot hooligans:dunce:
anyway enjoy your day wrecking your home city, sure it all adds to your credibility, if people haven't worked you lot out already:tosser:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
as said its never going to be hard to spot you amongst all the other shit you are representing.. a long black slippery hissing thing:lolol:

besides costing the tax payer X amount of £££ what sort of damage are your lot planning on doing this time? more paint/smoke bombs? more glass bottles & pebbles? and you've got the neck to call our lot hooligans:dunce:
anyway enjoy your day wrecking your home city, sure it all adds to your credibility, if people haven't worked you lot out already:tosser:

You are importing, racists, fascists, and football hooligans into Brighton, from outside the city, to facilitate
your chance to be in a 'gang' to fight students, and girls, by your own admission. Youre looking good.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Anyway, ill let you have your desperately needed last word, as your ego seems a bit fragile.
You will recognise me as the one pointing, and laughing at a bunch of tits. Have fun with fairy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here