Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
sorry that's for hooligans and fascists only im afraid., you'll have to catch the next one, although a little birdy tells me there is one going spare if your interested.......its daves:eek:

he no longer wishes to be part of the uaf anymore:lolol:

Never been in UAF, as I've repeatedly told you. I even typed it really slowly, especially for you.
As an idiot, sexually excited about bringing violence to Brighton, you're 'special'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'You dont live in Brighton, so your opinion means nothing'

From the people who plan to import a hundred or so racists, fascists and football hooligans from outside the city, into Brighton, specifically for street violence

haha

You couldn't make it up

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
'You dont live in Brighton, so your opinion means nothing'

From the people who plan to import a hundred or so racists, fascists and football hooligans from outside the city, into Brighton, specifically for street violence

haha

You couldn't make it up
bore of you plank ,you're a UAF activist pure and simple
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Never been in UAF, as I've repeatedly told you. I even typed it really slowly, especially for you.
As an idiot, sexually excited about bringing violence to Brighton, you're 'special'

I believe I read somewhere on here that you had been on a stgeorges counter demo in brighton, that makes you a uaf activist.
are you so ashamed of the uaf's behaviour that you cant bring yourself to admit being involved?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You read incorrectly.

You are bringing racists, fascists, and football Hooligans, from outside the city, into Brighton, specifically for street violence, and you have the nerve to use the cities name in your NSC name.
Shame on you..

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I believe I read somewhere on here that you had been on a stgeorges counter demo in brighton, that makes you a uaf activist.
are you so ashamed of the uaf's behaviour that you cant bring yourself to admit being involved?

He was there according to his posts a few years back on the Argus blog re the march, then again he now says that he was standing "amongst" them in Prague at the time.
"Amongst" who i wonder.......Walter Mitty who does not live here, thinks he is over here at MFE marches, stands "amongst them" in Prague, what a multi tasker :)
Spends a lot of time on the EDL and MFE pages so that he can comment about an event in another country that does not affect him.
Weird or what.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No he didnt Soulman, and we both know you are telling porkies. Thats a little bit desperate.

Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, from OUTSIDE the city, who are specifically travelling to Brighton for the purpose of street violence?

You forgot to answer, this very simple yes or no question...

You also forgot to explain the connection between the Brighton St Georges Day parade, and 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'...if you really want to talk about WEIRD.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You read incorrectly.

and you yourself read incorrectly by saying that its a march made up of outsiders who are just football hooligans fascists and racists.
so the ghurkas whove fought thick and thin for this country are racist are they?
so the little girl who was struck on the head by a bottle that had been lobbed at her from one of your lot was a racist was she?
so an innocent old age pensioner and just because she's proud of her country and wants to celebrate st georges day is a racist is she?
so several blacks who attended and who are proud of their country are racist aswell are they?

the irony of this and how you can call yourselves "united against fascism" when it was you yourselves who had caused all of the mayhem on brightons streets is quite frankly a joke, and you should be made accountable for it, firstly by apologising to the scouts and then the brighton taxpayer.

& thank god people are beginning to wake up and recognise who the real enemy actually is.
seriously the hatred coming from the streets today against scum like you is growing by the minute, they have finally realised who are the real fascists and who the media for years have been portraying as fascists not to be so.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The Gurkhas didnt come back the 2nd year did they. They are not stupid.

The Scouts cancelled their TRADITIONAL St Georges Day parade just on HEA'RING, the nationalists
were coming....as you know...

Why do you want fascists, racists, and football hooligans 'parading' through Brighton, instead of the Scouts?

You are KNOWINGLY, bringing people from OUTSIDE the city, in order to enjoy STREET VIOLENCE.
You KNOW the RACIST, FASCIST, AND FOOTBALL HOOLIGAN element of this pile of crap.
You have confirmed yourself, the event is for nothing more than fighting students.

People have certainly woken up to groups like MFE/EDL. You are a bit of a wanker. You fit into the group well, in fact, people like yourself do a grand job at helping to identify the /
character of the marchers, so thanks for your admission this 'parade' is nothing more than
enjoying a fight on Brightons streets. At Brightons expense.

There will be plenty of St Georges day parades in Sussex next year...only ONE will attract Anti Fascists.
You dont have to be a rocket scientist to guess why.

Take Brighton off your NSC name. Its offensive.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'He was there according to his posts a few years back on the Argus blog re the march,'
The Argus Archives are probably still there Soulman...want to try and back up that little 'porkie'? haha

Dont forget to let me know if you intend to march with racists, fascists and football hooligans from OUTSIDE Brighton, whose intention is to engage in street violence, and what the connection is between the Brighton St Georges parade, and 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'....you keep forgetting.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
No he didnt Soulman, and we both know you are telling porkies. Thats a little bit desperate.

Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, from OUTSIDE the city, who are specifically travelling to Brighton for the purpose of street violence?

You forgot to answer, this very simple yes or no question...

You also forgot to explain the connection between the Brighton St Georges Day parade, and 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'...if you really want to talk about WEIRD.
don't tell me all the UAF are coming from BRIGHTON........... surely not:dunce:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Must be a HELL of a lot of people in the UAF...or do you mean the UAF and local residents, and people out shopping who consider this march a lot of bullshit? I think you must do.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why do you want fascists, racists, and football hooligans 'parading' through Brighton, instead of the Scouts?

you will have to ask yourselves that question. you being the troublemakers.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Says fella..a fool, who by his own admission, is..importing racists, fascists, and football hooligans from outside the city, to enjoy street violence on Brighton
streets...nice one fella.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
'He was there according to his posts a few years back on the Argus blog re the march,'
The Argus Archives are probably still there Soulman...want to try and back up that little 'porkie'? haha

Dont forget to let me know if you intend to march with racists, fascists and football hooligans from OUTSIDE Brighton, whose intention is to engage in street violence, and what the connection is between the Brighton St Georges parade, and 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'....you keep forgetting.

I don't have to look at the Argus archives, you are the liar.
I did not march with the fascists on my ONE MFE march, i encounted many opposing the march.
Seeing as you are so keen on me going, and keep demanding an answer every other post, then maybe i will turn up after all, i had not planned to, perhaps you will meet me there as well eh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I don't have to look at the Argus archives, you are the liar.
I did not march with the fascists on my ONE MFE march, i encounted many opposing the march.
Seeing as you are so keen on me going, and keep demanding an answer every other post, then maybe i will turn up after all, i had not planned to, perhaps you will meet me there as well eh.[/QUOTE

No, im not a liar...but now, I know for SURE...you are...so thanks for that insight.

Keen on you going? Is that what ive asked? Ive asked you, a simple question, and that question is, do you intend to march alongside racists, fascists, and football hooligans, imported from outside the city, for the explicit reason of fighting students...yes or no?

Not really sure why you would intepret that as 'seeing as you are so keen on me going'...more smoke and mirrors More deception. Sorry, I really though you were better than that.

Meet you there? If im in town, as is planned...not a problem at all

Dont forget to tell me about the connection between the Brighton St Georges Day parade
and 'killing, bombing and genital mutilation'....slipped your mind again.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
ANY THOUGHTS ON THE CLAMPDOWN ON BENEFIT TOURISTS? had to chuckle when some div said it was making the country look nasty, and you have the gall to say people in this country are happy with IMMIGRATION and that UKIP are a non event KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ARSE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here