Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Its called being 'informed' Soulman...the world has changed....i can access information as quickly in
Prague, as you can in Sompting. I can speak to family, friends, read the Argus....its quite easy.

You didnt answer...will you be 'marching' with them again?
The fascists, the racists, and the people we now know, who are travelling to Brighton, from outside the city.....ironic or what..considering your 'indignance' that im in Prague,
to fight students in our city, under the deception that its a St Georges parade?

I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting a bunch of tits giving me abuse......it is called democracy...and no one was killed, bombed, maimed or had their genitals mutilated.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting a bunch of tits giving me abuse......it is called democracy...and no one was killed, bombed, maimed or had their genitals mutilated.

Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, who are not from Brighton, coming to the city to fight students?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

he's still getting confused with the 06:57, don't confuse him even more with the word democracy:mad:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
he's still getting confused with the 06:57, don't confuse him even more with the word democracy:mad:

Ah, i remember when i used to get the 5:45 to London for work, i don't actually stay 24/7 and 365 days a year in Sompting. Usually on a home game i get the 12:15 or 12:30 to Brighton. Sometimes i stay behind for a beer, so it is either the 5:15 home or the 6:15 back home.......i'm determined to hang around for the 6:57 now though, it seems to be the in train.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, who are not from Brighton, coming to the city to fight students?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Soulman, will you be marching next year, with fascists, racists, and football hooligans, not from Brighton, who are travelling to Brighton, to specifically fight with students.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Soulman, will you be marching next year, with fascists, racists, and football hooligans, not from Brighton, who are travelling to Brighton, to specifically fight with students.

In a DEMOCRACY, I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting a bunch of tits giving me abuse......it is called democracy...and no one was killed, bombed, maimed or had their genitals mutilated.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, who are not from Brighton, who are travelling to Brighton, to specifically fight students?

Not sure what 'killing, bombing, and genital mutilaton has to do with a 'St Georges Day' parade in Brighton. Thats an interesting statement.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, who are not from Brighton, who are travelling to Brighton, to specifically fight students?

In a DEMOCRACY, I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting a bunch of tits giving me abuse......it is called democracy.
It is one day a year, our Saints Day, i have no plans to march on days in the year that are not our Saints Day. It would be nice if I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting heckled by fascists and racists that won't allow me to mark ENGLAND's national day. I thought in a Democratic country we were allowed to, surely it is racist to not allow a peaceful march, with nobody killed, attacked or maimed (except for a 10 year old girl attacked by the spoilers) sadly for some it is not ok.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
In a DEMOCRACY, I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting a bunch of tits giving me abuse......it is called democracy.
It is one day a year, our Saints Day, i have no plans to march on days in the year that are not our Saints Day. It would be nice if I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting heckled by fascists and racists that won't allow me to mark ENGLAND's national day. I thought in a Democratic country we were allowed to, surely it is racist to not allow a peaceful march, with nobody killed, attacked or maimed (except for a 10 year old girl attacked by the spoilers) sadly for some it is not ok.

Your embarrassment is palpable.
So, of all the St Georges day parades in the Sussex area, you want to travel from Somptiing, to Brighton...not Somting, not Worthing, Lewes, Lancing etc etc for a St Georges Day parade...you want to march with fascists, racists, and football hooligans, coming from OUTSIDE Brighton, to fight students, in Brighton...ive got ya!

and remind me again, of the connection that 'killing, bombiing, and genital mutilation' has to do with a St Georges day in Brighton.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Your embarrassment is palpable.
So, of all the St Georges day parades in the Sussex area, you want to travel from Somptiing, to Brighton...not Somting, not Worthing, Lewes, Lancing etc etc for a St Georges Day parade...you want to march with fascists, racists, and football hooligans, coming from OUTSIDE Brighton, to fight students, in Brighton...ive got ya!

and remind me again, of the connection that 'killing, bombiing, and genital mutilation' has to do with a St Georges day in Brighton.

I'm not embarrassed at all, and your morale high ground is actually the low ground seeing who you support and diss. I have not said that i will march in Brighton or anywhere, what i have said is "It would be nice if I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting heckled by fascists and racists that won't allow me to mark ENGLAND's national day.".......that applies to ANY St Georges Day parade.
Again in your haste to portray what you perceive and how you judge a person, and indeed label them, you have jumped the gun again.
I thought the fact that i had stated that i had been on ONE MFE march, about 3-4 years ago, might have put it into your brain that after what i had seen with the racist and fascist UAF/SWP who opposed the MFE, i was a bit reluctant to go again.....still you are so quick to twist the posts, i thought i'd draw you again.
Right, AGAIN eh
"
It is one day a year, our Saints Day, i have no plans to march on days in the year that are not our Saints Day. It would be nice if I am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting heckled by fascists and racists that won't allow me to mark ENGLAND's national day."......It would be nice, not i WILL....Jeez, are you ok.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I KNOW you have not said, whether or not you willl be marching, but that was the question Soulman, and your avoidance in answering that very simple question is quite telling.

Will you be marching, and supporting, racists, fascists, and football hoolilgans, who are travelling to Brighton, specifcially to fight students,
and cause disruption to Brighton city center on this 'St Georges Day' parade?
Its a bit of a yes or no answer really, without any of the waffle.

and, you forgot to explain the what connection the Brighton St Georges parade, has to do with 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ex Leader of the EDL and career criminal, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon pleads guilty to mortgage fraud trial...cant that idiot go more than 6 months without being found guilty of something?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The 'leader' of UAF?...lol

After your 'moment' yesterday, concerning the trial, would have thought you wouldnt make a fool of yourself again so quickly?
Is it 'footsoldier' or 'foolsoldier' my eyes are not as good as they used to be.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ah, i remember when i used to get the 5:45 to London for work, i don't actually stay 24/7 and 365 days a year in Sompting. Usually on a home game i get the 12:15 or 12:30 to Brighton. Sometimes i stay behind for a beer, so it is either the 5:15 home or the 6:15 back home.......i'm determined to hang around for the 6:57 now though, it seems to be the in train.

sorry that's for hooligans and fascists only im afraid., you'll have to catch the next one, although a little birdy tells me there is one going spare if your interested.......its daves:eek:

he no longer wishes to be part of the uaf anymore:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here