Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No I certainly DID NOT say anything of a sort Soulman...youre better than that. No need for telling porkies for a forum debate.
So, you spent the day, at the 'parade' commenting on the Argus pages and 'debating with me' ?? haha...ok..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Being a traitor...says a gormless nerd excited a to have Portsmouth based, known hooligans, coming to Brighton, under a falsehood, to fight...students and girls.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No I certainly DID NOT say anything of a sort Soulman...youre better than that. No need for telling porkies for a forum debate.
So, you spent the day, at the 'parade' commenting on the Argus pages and 'debating with me' ?? haha...ok..

No, i got home and you can go back over the forum, pick out the posts (like yours) that you want to reply to.....and post....the Argus Blogs as you know.
"So, you spent the day, at the 'parade'" quote:......As you would know if you were there, the parade starts about 12-30 and is just a walk down the road. The one i was on ended up at The King & Queen pub.
Get a grip, you were very vocal and excited on the Argus thread as i recall.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No, i got home and you can go back over the forum, pick out the posts (like yours) that you want to reply to.....and post....the Argus Blogs as you know.
"So, you spent the day, at the 'parade'" quote:......As you would know if you were there, the parade starts about 12-30 and is just a walk down the road. The one i was on ended up at The King & Queen pub.
Get a grip, you were very vocal and excited on the Argus thread as i recall.

o.b:ohmy:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wasnt excited at all...was laughing mostly... So, you marched with the MFE eh? Nice.

I stated that i was on an MFE march about 30 pages ago. Do you not recall that i stated i was walking with a lad who's Dad is from Libya and a Muslim, and his mum is English, we walked alongside a pensioner and her daughter who was probably in her 50's.
Just barracked the whole way down the road by the weirdest bunch you could wish to find.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here