Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So, you agree the EDL is a complete and utter waste of time, and a vehicle for racists and fascists?

No, as usual you are trying to put words into non existent posts. I have stated many times why the EDL were formed, and why because there is no real action from the security services and government, the EDL are the only voice that dare critisize the radicals in this ideology.
No killings, no bombings......unlike..you know who.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You fogot to tell me about the EDL succesffully 'opposing' anything...ANYTHING.....

Yes, ive read the HnH piece...
I imagine the secret services are searching through it for clues...as clearly they are clueless.

Is the France that hasnt suffered home grown Islamic terrorist attacks themselves, or another France?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Their latest embarrassments being 150 in Exeter for a 'National' demo.
So, now they are gone, who will you align yourself with? BUF? BNP?

Yes, im as safe in Prague, surrounded by plenty of muslims, in fact, one of the 911 terrorists lived herre for a spell....as you are in Sompting.

Never aligned or been a member of the EDL, will not be aligning myself with the BNP or BUF. Safe to say i will not be aligning myself to any of the spineless 3 main parties either.
I can see why you would align yourself with those around you in Prague now.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Align myself with those around me in Prague...yeah, its called sociable living, and we are all doing fine thanks.
Muslims, Atheists, Christians, Orthodox, Jewish, even Roma.
Im left wing...certainly....am I aligned to any sort of 'street movement'...no...

Am I going to bed..yes.,
Goodnight..

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'fears'

Talk about other terrorist attacks that the French intelligence didnt manage to avoid.

Seriously, going to bed ..its gone midnight...need my bobo's

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Align myself with those around me in Prague...yeah, its called sociable living, and we are all doing fine thanks.
Im left wing...certainly....am I aligned to any sort of 'street movement'...no...

Am I going to bed..yes.,
Goodnight..

What no Sikhs, Hindus or Buddhists.....bit of a racist area if you ask me.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, ive read the HnH piece...
I imagine the secret services are searching through it for clues...as clearly they are clueless.

Yet a few posts before you stated.
"No, I dont accept it, I put my trust in the British security services"
and
" but if you do not think the British security are doing what is necessary, then im sorry, I disagree."
and
"Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously. They know a lot more about him and whatever network he has than you or me... im pretty sure they havnt been waiting for a heads up from HnH."

Dave@Confused.com.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
The thread is about the EDL, not Choudry...what did you expect?

So, you agree the EDL is a complete and utter waste of time, and a vehicle for racists and fascists?
Its leader did.
Im genuinly amazed that you think the security services are sitting around doing nothing.
Choudry is the face of a group...he is not going to be the terrorist is he...How they deal with him
could have a negative effect on keeping track, and haulinng in a network of radicals, who are more likely to be committing terrorist acts.
Whats your plan? Eliminate Islam?...Good luck with that one...any other viable plan...as clearly
our security services, are incompetant.

"this thread is all about the edl not choudry"..give it a rest:shootself FFS. a kop out every single time with you aint it, not a single answer from you, your either saying the answers that are given to you are not in realation to the topic or theres not enough evidence. if you seriousley think choudry hasn't got anything to do with this thread then your a bigger c*nt than I first thought. choudry has got every bit to do with this thread and more... its scum like him and others like him who the edl oppose ffs and rightly so, something bigots like you cant engage your brain around.
answer soulmans question & tell us why the edl or anyone for that should not oppose scumbags like choudry? come on fella im waiting? not once have you given a reason for it.
just admit it you red ******* its because scum like you support scum like them that you are so anti anyone opposing them. that's the real truth behind it aint it fella?

I notice it was your lot who got done for kidnapping them 3 women for 30 years and treating them as slaves, anti fascists so they call themselves:lolol: the f*cking irony in that, you couldn't make it up if you wanted:lolol:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Am I going to bed..yes.,
Goodnight..

lying c*nt you've already admitted on here your going to brighton on the next stgeorges.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You mean 'accept' it I imagine.

No, I dont accept it, I put my trust in the British security services, not a ragtag rabble, of racist, drunk, overweight, neo nazi wannabe brownshirts and ex football hooligans chanting ridiculous songs, and spoiling the local economies up and down the country, who are mostly looking to fight 'Reds'.

Controversially

Edit: Particularly in a town like Brighton, where they are clearly not wanted...and especially after finding out quite a few EDL thought the Royal Pavilion was a fecking Mosque

so you put your trust in the british security services:facepalm: if you can put your trust in them & I don't believe for one moment that you do you'll be dead before it arrives.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yet a few posts before you stated.
"No, I dont accept it, I put my trust in the British security services"
and
" but if you do not think the British security are doing what is necessary, then im sorry, I disagree."
and
"Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously. They know a lot more about him and whatever network he has than you or me... im pretty sure they havnt been waiting for a heads up from HnH."

Dave@Confused.com.

Dear lord....good to see you recognise sarcasm.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
so you put your trust in the british security services:facepalm: if you can put your trust in them & I don't believe for one moment that you do you'll be dead before it arrives.

You're right, I will probably turn to some overweight, middle-aged, brownshirt wannabes, and ex football hooligans.
EDL member attacked a Bishop at Wakefield over the weekend, that's a good start.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
BrightonFella, as its clear youre a bit slow, Ill type this slowly for you....

NOBODY wants Islamic extremists, NOBODY....GET IT YET???? However, NORMAL people (hence the low numbers for far right demos) dont believe that racist, brownshirt wannabes, getting drunk, violent, and shouty in British towns, including somewhere like Brighton, are opposing anybody.
By your OWN admission, the only point, for your dipshit parade in Brighton, is to fight students, or cower, grizzling, in William Hills in St James St until
the police come and help you out........
I have a democratic right to oppose the far right, therefore, if as planned, im in Brighton in April, I will go to laugh at the fat, racist, overweight, middle-aged drunks coming to my city.
If that 'aligns' me with the far-left, so be it.

Tell me how the EDL 'opposition' is going...list the success's.
Tell me WHY the leader of the EDL, has quit this group of wankers.
Tell me again that Dave Smeeton isnt ex 06:57 Portsmouth hooligan..I enjoy that one..
Tell me again why Dave Smeeton, and his far-right cronies BASED IN PORTSMOUTH managed to get
the Brighton scouts annual, TRADITIONAL St Georges day parade in Brighton disrupted, so we can
instead enjoy having some overweight, middle-aged, racist, drunks parading in our city instead, and what do
they bring to our city, and if it is beneficial, why dont they hold their ****wits parade in Portsmouth?

Call yourself BrightonFella?....Youre no Brighton anything....

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Maybe if you read the report i put up, you would realise WHY they were prepared to act where our services were not.
Try again Dave.....a clue.
"Those plans came amid fears that Algerian terrorists were going to target the 1998 football World Cup in France."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-abu-hamza-on-streets-of-london-8961725.html

Tell me how that 'attack' went?

So, French 'intelligence' ....FEARED...an attack...that didnt materialise...
Brilliant example.

Do you shit yourself if you spot your shadow?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
BrightonFella, as its clear youre a bit slow, Ill type this slowly for you....

NOBODY wants Islamic extremists, NOBODY....GET IT YET???? However, NORMAL people (hence the low numbers for far right demos) dont believe that racist, brownshirt wannabes, getting drunk, violent, and shouty in British towns, including somewhere like Brighton, are opposing anybody.
By your OWN admission, the only point, for your dipshit parade in Brighton, is to fight students, or cower, grizzling, in William Hills in St James St until
the police come and help you out........
I have a democratic right to oppose the far right, therefore, if as planned, im in Brighton in April, I will go to laugh at the fat, racist, overweight, middle-aged drunks coming to my city.
If that 'aligns' me with the far-left, so be it.

Tell me how the EDL 'opposition' is going...list the success's.
Tell me WHY the leader of the EDL, has quit this group of wankers.
Tell me again that Dave Smeeton isnt ex 06:57 Portsmouth hooligan..I enjoy that one..
Tell me again why Dave Smeeton, and his far-right cronies BASED IN PORTSMOUTH managed to get
the Brighton scouts annual, TRADITIONAL St Georges day parade in Brighton disrupted, so we can
instead enjoy having some overweight, middle-aged, racist, drunks parading in our city instead, and what do
they bring to our city, and if it is beneficial, why dont they hold their ****wits parade in Portsmouth?

Call yourself BrightonFella?....Youre no Brighton anything....

tough words from someone who don't even live in brighton.
im glad you brought up the William hills incident.. perhaps it can be shown on here for everyone to see how your lot of imbisiles actually behave, very ironic of you to mention that when you mention the scouts annual st georges day almost in the same breath. no wonder the scouts avoided brighton.
again I cant help laughing at you on how you know f*ck all about the said fella. and others will know what I mean when i say 06:57:lolol: is that the time:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol@imbisiles...thanks...

You forgot to mention EDL's Successes.

Why the 'leadership' left the EDL.

Dave Smeetons 'football career' Wow, your so switched on that you know about Pompeys firm...well done!!!

Portsmouth based MFE's reasons for coming to Brighton.

The scouts NEVER had a problem, feel free to point out when they EVER did.

Now stop avoiding, and grasping for straws...tell me about the EDL success rates first, and change your name to Fella...youre not representative of
Brighton, in any shape or form...somebody who brings his Portsmouth friends to our town to 'fight' doesnt care about his town, so please remove it.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
lee-rigby-blackout.jpg

'U.A.F' Unite against fascists.

The trial of the muslim killers that beheaded a British soldier on a busy London street has been taking place recently. It has just been adjourned.

You probably didn't know this because there has been a complete media blackout of the trial, as ordered by the “British” Prime Minister David Cameron.

It's not unusual for media blackouts of this kind of thing, as the mainstream media and government do not want the public to become aware of the dangers that have been created by the forced mass immigration that they have inflicted upon Britain, and indeed the whole of Europe.

One point in particular that David Cameron does not want the British public to become aware of is this:

The Zionist Jew David Cameron, is one of the main sponsors of the Communist Unite Against Fascism. The U.A.F. is a Marxist group that protests against anything British, or anything moral, and promotes mass immigration, the abolition of all borders, and the rights of paedophiles and other assorted perverts.

The U.A.F. also supports and campaigns alongside Islamic fundamentalists. And please take a look at this.

The following video shows Michael Adebolajo, one of the killers of soldier Lee Rigby, speaking at a U.A.F. rally, and directing the crowd, obviously as one of the leaders of the “Unite Against Fascism” demonstration.

[yt]D9xGBEnJwFc[/yt]

The British Prime Minister does not want the British people to find out that he was funding the man who beheaded a British soldier in broad daylight, on a busy street, in Britain’s capital city.

He does not yet want it revealed how anti-British he actually is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here