Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
i'll see you tomorrow chaps im catching up on another episode of love thy neighbour, that's the beauty of youtube :afro::drink::lolol:

Lucky you, my neighbour one side died in May, the other side are moving out next month.........was it something i said. Still iv'e got Badfish and Dave as my new mates.:wave:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
i'll see you tomorrow chaps im catching up on another episode of love thy neighbour, that's the beauty of youtube :afro::drink::lolol:

Lucky you, my neighbour one side died in May, the other side are moving out next month.........was it something i said. Still iv'e got Badfish and Dave as my new mates.:wave:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Anyway, time to get into my COSG pyjamas, have a glass of my Lancaster Bomber ale made by Thwaites, jump under my COSG duvet.....and have a listen to this.

Bit folky for my tastes, too many fiddles.

Prefer this: Myself

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
but you haven't answered my question. is it or is it not justifiable to oppose muslim radicals??

Of course it is justifiable. I oppose Muslims radicals. Just like I oppose other radicals who spread hate and misinformation.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who the feck supports Islamic radicals?...

You still dont get it do you B.Fella...

Confronting white, racist, fascists (dont embarrass yourself, by denying that the EDL/MFE/NWI/NEI/SEA and the rest of the ****wits Alliance isnt full of them), does not mean you support Radical Islam...

How the FECK, are you 'fighting' Radical Islam?... as marching through towns, chanting rubbish like 'allah is a paedo', or 'Allah, Allah, who the **** is Allah', is hardly 'fighting' anybody.
The British far right, are part of the SAME problem.

Jan 30, 2008
Who the feck supports Islamic radicals?...

You still dont get it do you B.Fella...

Confronting white, racist, fascists (dont embarrass yourself, by denying that the EDL/MFE/NWI/NEI/SEA and the rest of the ****wits Alliance isnt full of them), does not mean you support Radical Islam...

How the FECK, are you 'fighting' Radical Islam?... as marching through towns, chanting rubbish like 'allah is a paedo', or 'Allah, Allah, who the **** is Allah', is hardly 'fighting' anybody.
The British far right, are part of the SAME problem.
so in your words just except it :dunce:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You mean 'accept' it I imagine.

No, I dont accept it, I put my trust in the British security services, not a ragtag rabble, of racist, drunk, overweight, neo nazi wannabe brownshirts and ex football hooligans chanting ridiculous songs, and spoiling the local economies up and down the country, who are mostly looking to fight 'Reds'.

Controversially

Edit: Particularly in a town like Brighton, where they are clearly not wanted...and especially after finding out quite a few EDL thought the Royal Pavilion was a fecking Mosque

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You mean 'accept' it I imagine.

No, I dont accept it, I put my trust in the British security services, not a ragtag rabble, of racist, drunk, overweight, neo nazi wannabe brownshirts and ex football hooligans chanting ridiculous songs, and spoiling the local economies up and down the country, who are mostly looking to fight 'Reds'.

Controversially

Edit: Particularly in a town like Brighton, where they are clearly not wanted...and especially after finding out quite a few EDL thought the Royal Pavilion was a fecking Mosque

Meanwhile this rabble are still walking the streets.....you know the sort of rabble that the EDL were opposing. From today, not some stories that BFish draws on from years ago. The EDL who you curse and swear and run down at every opportunity are no trouble compared to this scum.
You Dave have probably supported the Hope Not Hate group, a group that has stood against the EDL....but never really stood against these radicals...seems now they have seen the light.

"A network of groups led by the Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has become the “single biggest gateway to terrorism in recent British history”, according to a major investigation. Groups linked to Mr Choudary have “facilitated or encouraged” up to 80 young Muslims from the UK – and 250 to 300 people from across Europe – to join al-Qa’ida-linked forces fighting President Assad in Syria, the Hope Not Hate report suggests.
The investigation also highlights links between Mr Choudary’s al-Muhajiroun network and the perpetrators of several major terrorist attacks, including the 7/7 suicide bombings in London.
Mr Choudary is known for his controversial statements and has developed a reputation as a pantomime villain, but Hope Not Hate said he should be considered a “serious player on the international Islamist scene”.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...undreds-to-join-alqaida-in-syria-8960883.html

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, and I agree with them, they have always seen the light, but if you do not think the British security are doing what is necessary, then im sorry, I disagree... Whether you like it or not, Britain is a democracy based on law... this dictates what our security services, can do or not do. When the time is right, i am confident they will be doing their thing, professionally...unless of course you think EDL better suited to it/

Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously. They know a lot more about him and whatever network he has than you or me... im pretty sure they havnt been waiting for a heads up from HnH.

I just dont see the point of a couple of hundred, overweight, ex football hooligans
What do they do exactly, apart from look for a potential fight with some 'muzzies', or 'reds'?
Seriously.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, and I agree with them, they have always seen the light, but if you do not think the British security are doing what is necessary, then im sorry, I disagree... Whether you like it or not, Britain is a democracy based on law... this dictates what our security services, can do or not do. When the time is right, i am confident they will be doing their thing, professionally...unless of course you think EDL better suited to it/

Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously. They know a lot more about him and whatever network he has than you or me... im pretty sure they havnt been waiting for a heads up from HnH.

I just dont see the point of a couple of hundred, overweight, ex football hooligans
What do they do exactly, apart from look for a potential fight with some 'muzzies', or 'reds'?
Seriously.

The trouble is Dave, Choudary and his gang have been around for years. It's all well and good you saying that the security services know about him, WHAT are they doing eh. Where do you think the fella that killed Drummer Rigby was schooled and radicalised eh....do you not think that if the security services had acted 10 YEARS ago when this radicalization first reared its head, then perhaps the people in the 7/7 bombings and Drummer Rigby might still be walking around like Choudary and his muppets.
It is well known that radical literature is given out around Dagenham market, outside schools etc, the teachings in some mosques, ALL the FRIGGIN "evidence" that i KEEP getting asked for is THERE for all to see, well documented actually.......but all you seem worried about is a few hundred people who DARE to speak out (remember nobody has been killed or maimed) because NOTHING has properly tackled...Nothing.
So in the light of this recent information, lets just sit back, let the erosion continue........until another atrocity is committed.
I daresay the relatives of the victims (remember victims) of the 7/7 and Drummer Rigby, have a lot more to be saddened about than a few hundred shouters eh.

But no, we shall have 50+ pages about how nasty a few hundred people that OPPOSE these scum.........priceless.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Meanwhile........
rlmebr.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The trouble is Dave, Choudary and his gang have been around for years. It's all well and good you saying that the security services know about him, WHAT are they doing eh. Where do you think the fella that killed Drummer Rigby was schooled and radicalised eh....do you not think that if the security services had acted 10 YEARS ago when this radicalization first reared its head, then perhaps the people in the 7/7 bombings and Drummer Rigby might still be walking around like Choudary and his muppets.
It is well known that radical literature is given out around Dagenham market, outside schools etc, the teachings in some mosques, ALL the FRIGGIN "evidence" that i KEEP getting asked for is THERE for all to see, well documented actually.......but all you seem worried about is a few hundred people who DARE to speak out (remember nobody has been killed or maimed) because NOTHING has properly tackled...Nothing.
So in the light of this recent information, lets just sit back, let the erosion continue........until another atrocity is committed.
I daresay the relatives of the victims (remember victims) of the 7/7 and Drummer Rigby, have a lot more to be saddened about than a few hundred shouters eh.

But no, we shall have 50+ pages about how nasty a few hundred people that OPPOSE these scum.........priceless.

The thread is about the EDL, not Choudry...what did you expect?

So, you agree the EDL is a complete and utter waste of time, and a vehicle for racists and fascists?
Its leader did.
Im genuinly amazed that you think the security services are sitting around doing nothing.
Choudry is the face of a group...he is not going to be the terrorist is he...How they deal with him
could have a negative effect on keeping track, and haulinng in a network of radicals, who are more likely to be committing terrorist acts.
Whats your plan? Eliminate Islam?...Good luck with that one...any other viable plan...as clearly
our security services, are incompetant.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
but if you do not think the British security are doing what is necessary,

Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously.

Well the French certainly thought the same as SO many of the English. From Today NOV 25th 2013

"French spies planned to assassinate the extremist preacher Abu Hamza on a London street after they grew frustrated with Britain’s failure to deal with him, it has been claimed. According to a major investigation by the organisation HOPE Not Hate, French intelligence services dubbed the UK capital “Londonistan” because of a growing reputation for harbouring Europe’s Muslim fundamentalists."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-abu-hamza-on-streets-of-london-8961725.html

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
and Choudry is still there, and the EDL is falling apart...

Well you said
"Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously.".....Well neither many English, the French or the 7/7 bomber victims, Drummer Rigby's relatives, the parents of the children groomed in Oxford, Rotherham, Derby, Oldham etc etc.
I expect though that you are glad that a few hundred people, some good and some bad that have killed, maimed NO ONE, are falling apart......because now it seems there will be nobody to oppose the radicals that are slowly but surely worming their way into England.
Safe in Prague eh.

"“Gateway to Terror” and published today by the HOPE Not Hate group. It looks into the influence of the now-banned al-Muhajiroun group and its links to Hamza and the British Islamic preacher Anjem Choudary.

Lead author Nick Lowles wrote: “One plot hatched by French intelligence that has, until now, not previously come to light, was the idea of assassinating Abu Hamza in London.

“The plan was to impersonate the British Nazi group Combat 18 and then allow them to take the blame."

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The EDL NEVER opposed ANYBODY.......EVER....haha.They went to towns...drunk...violent...shouted in isolated car-parks...proved their racism on numerous occasions, attacked the police, attacked each other..got sent home..in just about EVERY case.
Their latest embarrassments being 150 in Exeter for a 'National' demo.
So, now they are gone, who will you align yourself with? BUF? BNP?

Grooming?..and that would be a security service priority?...thats a police issue.
Maybe they have been too busy with Operation Yewtree.

The French wanted to break British law, whereas, the British establishment removed hm
by the book....

Yes, im as safe in Prague, surrounded by plenty of muslims, in fact, one of the 911 terrorists lived herre for a spell....as you are in Sompting.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The EDL NEVER opposed ANYBODY.......EVER....haha.They went to towns...drunk...violent...shouted in isolated car-parks...proved their racism on numerous occasions, attacked the police, attacked each other..got sent home..in just about EVERY case.

And which group got the most arrests for violent behaviour at these demos............the UAF/SWP and the rest of the ragtail bunch, that's who.

Lest you forget.
"A network of groups led by the Islamist preacher Anjem Choudary has become the “single biggest gateway to terrorism in recent British history”, according to a major investigation. Groups linked to Mr Choudary have “facilitated or encouraged” up to 80 young Muslims from the UK – and 250 to 300 people from across Europe – to join al-Qa’ida-linked forces fighting President Assad in Syria, the Hope Not Hate report suggests.
The investigation also highlights links between Mr Choudary’s al-Muhajiroun network and the perpetrators of several major terrorist attacks, including the 7/7 suicide bombings in London.
Mr Choudary is known for his controversial statements and has developed a reputation as a pantomime villain, but Hope Not Hate said he should be considered a “serious player on the international Islamist scene”.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...a-8960883.html

"French spies planned to assassinate the extremist preacher Abu Hamza on a London street after they grew frustrated with Britain’s failure to deal with him, it has been claimed. According to a major investigation by the organisation HOPE Not Hate, French intelligence services dubbed the UK capital “Londonistan” because of a growing reputation for harbouring Europe’s Muslim fundamentalists."
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-8961725.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here