Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I get upset with someone if they do something to up me. Nothing to do with where they come from, what colour they are or which religion they choose to follow.

Not sure what this has to do with multiculturalism though. Perhaps you could tell me?

its got a lot to do with multiculturalism, whilst some have adapted others haven't.
what do you do if you've got cancer before it destroys your body? get it removed.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
its got a lot to do with multiculturalism, whilst some have adapted others haven't.
what do you do if you've got cancer before it destroys your body? get it removed.

Yes, this is the point I was making, Some have not adapted, some are radical, some are nutjobs and some are rightwing too.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I get upset with someone if they do something to up me. Nothing to do with where they come from, what colour they are or which religion they choose to follow.

Not sure what this has to do with multiculturalism though. Perhaps you could tell me?

good outlook and im not knocking that but when you have a bad egg in amongst good eggs you chuck it out.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You opinion will do. Don't try the evidence thing again it is too painful to watch.

Although I was talking to Brighton Fella about that.

I was being careful not to ask you questions as you seem to find them quite upsetting and ignore them.

Not upsetting, just i'm knackered with all this evidence, my pc is slowing down with the amount of history that needs deleting. Iv'e had less nagging from past relationships when iv'e arrived home late a little worse for wear (no radicals were harmed or blown up) and i will be glad to get back to work tomorrow for a well earned break.
I'm evidenced out now.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not upsetting, just i'm knackered with all this evidence, my pc is slowing down with the amount of history that needs deleting. Iv'e had less nagging from past relationships when iv'e arrived home late a little worse for wear (no radicals were harmed or blown up) and i will be glad to get back to work tomorrow for a well earned break.
I'm evidenced out now.

When you have had a rest you can have a go at linking your evidence to the point you are trying to make. If you think finding the evidence was hard wait till you try that it will really knacker you out.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes, this is the point I was making, Some have not adapted, some are radical, some are nutjobs and some are rightwing too.

but I think you will find that the right wing aren't radicals and all they are doing is opposing radicals, and since you have admitted yourself that certain radicals have not fitted in to society then surely the far right have a valid enough reason to oppose them? just aslong as the far right don't bomb undergrounds etc. like the radicals do?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
but I think you will find that the right wing aren't radicals and all they are doing is opposing radicals, and since you have admitted yourself that certain radicals have not fitted in to society then surely the far right have a valid enough reason to oppose them? just aslong as the far right don't bomb undergrounds etc. like the radicals do?

I think the far right have pretty radical views.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
:
I'm evidenced out now.

:lolol: im f*cking pissing myself here.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Anyway, time to get into my COSG pyjamas, have a glass of my Lancaster Bomber ale made by Thwaites, jump under my COSG duvet.....and have a listen to this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here