Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
lol@imbisiles...thanks...

You forgot to mention EDL's Successes.

Why the 'leadership' left the EDL.

Dave Smeetons 'football career' Wow, your so switched on that you know about Pompeys firm...well done!!!

Portsmouth based MFE's reasons for coming to Brighton.

The scouts NEVER had a problem, feel free to point out when they EVER did.

Now stop avoiding, and grasping for straws...tell me about the EDL success rates first, and change your name to Fella...youre not representative of
Brighton, in any shape or form...somebody who brings his Portsmouth friends to our town to 'fight' doesnt care about his town, so please remove it.

I have nothing to do with the edl but know their intensions are to raise awareness & get their message heard..any dope can work that out for himself, and to be fair to them they haven't done a bad job in making themselves heard hense the government crack down of late against muzzie extremists.

I don't know anything about pompeys firm in exactly the same way as you know nothing about mfe but claim you do.
and what exactly have your lot of jokers done in the way of anything constructive apart from causing a massive amount of debt to the countrys welfare system and siding with the enemy?

stop trying to make yourself look clever it realy don't suit you..youve already proved yourself to be a p*att so stick to being one coz it suits you better, your words aren't exactly making much sense either & your speaking in riddles that only a c*nt like yourself could possibly understand.

and finally I call myself brighton because I live here you thick pr*ck. if you lived here you'd be in a better position to comment but until then keep your fat gob shut.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, what is the EDL's 'message' that they want to impart to us? There are islamic Radicals?
Dont show yourself up by suggesting the Government would listen to this shower. Please.
It just makes you look more daft.

Still, you dont 'get it' do you...I dont side with the 'enemy'....Try and get it through, what is
clearly a thick head, that confronting British fascists, doesnt make you a supporter of Islamic radicalism..
As you probably know, just words, made up by fascists, DESPERATE to generate some sort of support.
Luckily, the majority of the country isnt as thick as two short planks.
Personally, I have contributed to my country, serving in the Royal Navy, and working all my life, paying taxes...

Trying to be clever??...What are you dribbling about?...

I know about the 06:57 firm, as many do....I know Dave Smeeton, was an active member of it...as many do.
I know the MFE has tried to hide its EDL connections...I say 'tried' in a humorous way of course. We both know eh?
I know the MFE is led...sorry..'organised' by a prat in Fareham with no connection to Brighton.
I know the MFE is coming to Brighton, specifically to have a gang fight with students.
I know the traditional scouts St Georges parade has been taken away, and replaced by a 'parade' of
drunk Brownshirt wannabes.

You 'live' in Brighton, and bring you bring your little gang of football hooligans to our city, explicitly, to fight students, many of them being girls.

Im sure Brighton thanks you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Yet a few posts before you stated.
"No, I dont accept it, I put my trust in the British security services"
and
" but if you do not think the British security are doing what is necessary, then im sorry, I disagree."
and
"Please dont tell me that you dont believe the security services take him or his network seriously. They know a lot more about him and whatever network he has than you or me... im pretty sure they havnt been waiting for a heads up from HnH."

Dave@Confused.com.
putting his trust in the British security, ffs he don't live here ,why's he so obsessed :nono:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
I dont think the Sheffield pic is a Nazi salute, but there are plenty to choose from.

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...j4-1.2.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.5c4TK1LL1E4

What I suspect people object about is the EDL politicizing the boys death, as I saw on one FB page, described as an opportunity.......
NO THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE interpreting,IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE AN UAF ACTIVIST COME CLEAN , you side with these terrorists don't deny it it's becoming sickening ,IT'S BEEN POINTED OUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT ISLAM IS THE RECRUITING GROUND FOR TERROR
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
NO THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE interpreting,IT'S OBVIOUS YOU'RE AN UAF ACTIVIST COME CLEAN , you side with these terrorists don't deny it it's becoming sickening ,IT'S BEEN POINTED OUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT ISLAM IS THE RECRUITING GROUND FOR TERROR
regards
DR

Yes you are right. daveinprague was the name he used on the Argus forum, before during, and after MFE events. He made it pretty plain who he was standing amongst. I did have a fair few differences of opinion on there with him as well.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
putting his trust in the British security, ffs he don't live here ,why's he so obsessed :nono:
regards
DR

Mind you, it will be worse in Afghanistan. This from the Guardian (surprised) yesterday.
"Afghanistan considers reintroduction of public stoning for adulterers
Proposal to bring back one of the most repugnant symbols of Taliban regime is in draft revision of country's penal code"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...roduction-public-stoning-adulterers?CMP=fb_us

Is Sharia gets a hold over here, then it will be like a scene from the wild west.......obviously bad for women as the fellas are allowed 4 women as partners.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So, what is the EDL's 'message' that they want to impart to us? There are islamic Radicals?
Dont show yourself up by suggesting the Government would listen to this shower. Please.

Still, you dont 'get it' do you...I dont side with the 'enemy'....Try and get it through, what is
clearly a thick head, that confronting British fascists, doesnt make you a supporter of Islamic radicalism..
As you probably know, just words, made up by fascists, DESPERATE to generate some sort of support.
Personally, I have contributed to my country, serving in the Royal Navy, and working all my life, paying taxes...

I know about the 06:57 firm, as many do....I know Dave Smeeton, was an active member of it...as many do.
I know the MFE has tried to hide its EDL connections...I say 'tried' in a humorous way of course. We both know eh?
I know the MFE is led...sorry..'organised' by a prat in Fareham with no connection to Brighton.
I know the MFE is coming to Brighton, specifically to have a gang fight with students.

I know the traditional scouts St Georges parade has been taken away, and replaced by a 'parade' of

You 'live' in Brighton, and bring you bring your little gang of football hooligans to our city, explicitly, to fight students, many of them being girls.

if you don't side with the enemy then why are you sticking up for them at every given opportunity? everytime one of us coats the enemy you lot jump in and coat the edl, you've made it very well known how much you detest the edl but your not very convincing when it comes to hating the enemy. why is this so? and why are you so transparent?

& its 657 you plonker:dunce:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
'You probably didn't know this because there has been a complete media blackout of the trial, as ordered by the “British” Prime Minister David Cameron.'

'Footsoldier' You owe me a mouthful of tea.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25100084

http://www.itn.co.uk/UK/77387/woolwich-murder--two-suspects-appear-in-court

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/432721/Widow-sobs-as-suspects-deny-killing-soldier-hero-Lee-Rigby

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lee-rigby-murder-trial-michael-2852768

They were in September. The trial started last week. Fine me news about the case since it started from last Thursday and onwards. Good luck.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I suppose you agree with this as well.
Taxi driver vows to fight on after losing appeal in St George's flag row

Read more: http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co....19171-detail/story.html????????#ixzz2lmTqisRz

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well in the last few hours Angola have acted. There are many links, in case i get the usual dissing of one.....anyway, i daresay this will not be in the uk media.
Best read the link quickly as the main one has already been pulled.
http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/466297-angola-bans-islam-destroys-mosques.html

Angolan authorities have taken pre-emptive action and decided to ban the Muslim religion, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion. They see what Muslims are doing to Christians, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola. ...

Just a link...but no prizes for guessing from what country the opposition to this countries choice is coming from........

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
They were in September. The trial started last week. Fine me news about the case since it started from last Thursday and onwards. Good luck.

The trial hasnt started...only in your mind..

26 November 2013 Last updated at 13:01 GMT Share this pageEmailPrint
ShareFacebookTwitter
Fusilier Lee Rigby murder trial to start 'in next few days'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25100084

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes you are right. daveinprague was the name he used on the Argus forum, before during, and after MFE events. He made it pretty plain who he was standing amongst. I did have a fair few differences of opinion on there with him as well.

I stood 'amongst them' in Prague.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh cool...well, nothing there is there ...
IVe no idea...South Devon isnt exactly over flowing with anybody not English...
Curious myself about it...

The council make-up is hardly 'left wing', so it is interesting.
Party No. of Seats
Conservative 25
Independent 11
Liberal Democrats 10
Total 46

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
:lolol::lolol: Oh, was that while you were commenting on the event in Brighton, the comments that gave the impression that you were opposing the MFE in Brighton. :bowdown:

I didnt comment 'on the event'...I commented 'about' the event...and since then, Brighton Fella has confirmed what I said in the Argus comments to be entirely accurate....The MFE were in Brighton to cause trouble.

Where you at the 'parade' or commenting 'on the event' from Sompting? :bowdown:

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I didnt comment 'on the event'...I commented 'about' the event...and since then, Brighton Fella has confirmed what I said in the Argus comments to be entirely accurate....The MFE were in Brighton to cause trouble.

Where you at the 'parade' or commenting 'on the event' from Sompting? ;)

You were on the Argus blog commenting as if you were there, you even stated that you took a wander down.
FYI i was commentating on the MFE event that i DID go to (as already mentioned about 30 pages back) and you were giving it large from Prague :D
I have not commented on the ones that i have not attended. I just remember your comments on the one i DID attend....and you did NOT....so where were you getting your up to date non bias information from......whilst you were standing "amongst" them in Prague.
In fact Dave, have you EVER attended an event involving the EDL or MFE.....have you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here