Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lets get this straight you side with the 7/7 killers, you are worse than a traitor.

I dont 'side' with the 7/7 killers at all? Who would...although, ive seen EDL supporters 'hoping for an another attack' so the country gets behind them...

Again Brighton Fella who fights students and girls....

Being against British fascism, doesnt mean anybody supports Radical Islam, or attacks on Britain...at all...
as much as you would like to believe that ridiculous assumption.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I stated that i was on an MFE march about 30 pages ago. Do you not recall that i stated i was walking with a lad who's Dad is from Libya and a Muslim, and his mum is English, we walked alongside a pensioner and her daughter who was probably in her 50's.
Just barracked the whole way down the road by the weirdest bunch you could wish to find.

Now you know more about them. Would you march with them again?

Alongside racists, fascists, and football hooligans specifically in Brighton to cause
street violence?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Fair enough....and i am allowed to walk down a street in ENGLAND on a Saint George's Day march without getting a bunch of tits giving me abuse.

It wasnt, and isnt, a St Georges day parade...its an excuse, confirmed by Brighton Fella, to fight students, mostly girls.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
his/her hormones are playing havock:flounce:

To be fair, for someone who does not live here, has not appeared to have ever been to an EDL or MFE march.....he sure seems to know a lot about what goes on...whilst standing with his supporters in Prague.
I tend to worry more about what is going on with the extremists in ENGLAND, than a once a year event where nobody has been hurt (except for a 10 year old girl on the MFE march) killed, bombed or had their genitals mutilated.
Call me old fashioned.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
To be fair, for someone who does not live here, has not appeared to have ever been to an EDL or MFE march.....he sure seems to know a lot about what goes on...whilst standing with his supporters in Prague.
I tend to worry more about what is going on with the extremists in ENGLAND, than a once a year event where nobody has been hurt (except for a 10 year old girl on the MFE march) killed, bombed or had their genitals removed.

Its called being 'informed' Soulman...the world has changed....i can access information as quickly in
Prague, as you can in Sompting. I can speak to family, friends, read the Argus....its quite easy.

You didnt answer...will you be 'marching' with them again?
The fascists, the racists, and the people we now know, who are travelling to Brighton, from outside the city.....ironic or what..considering your 'indignance' that im in Prague,
to fight students in our city, under the deception that its a St Georges parade?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
how is it a democracy eh? when you cant listen to no one elses opinion, democracy is listening to all opinions.

Democracy........huh.
2mm7fpf.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here