Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
ANY THOUGHTS ON THE CLAMPDOWN ON BENEFIT TOURISTS? had to chuckle when some div said it was making the country look nasty, and you have the gall to say people in this country are happy with IMMIGRATION and that UKIP are a non event KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ARSE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Keep wasting your vote with the UKIP...its funny to watch...EVERY electon time.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I don't have to look at the Argus archives, you are the liar.
I did not march with the fascists on my ONE MFE march, i encounted many opposing the march.
Seeing as you are so keen on me going, and keep demanding an answer every other post, then maybe i will turn up after all, i had not planned to, perhaps you will meet me there as well eh.[/QUOTE

No, im not a liar...but now, I know for SURE...you are...so thanks for that insight.

Keen on you going? Is that what ive asked? Ive asked you, a simple question, and that question is, do you intend to march alongside racists, fascists, and football hooligans, imported from outside the city, for the explicit reason of fighting students...yes or no?

Not really sure why you would intepret that as 'seeing as you are so keen on me going'...more smoke and mirrors More deception. Sorry, I really though you were better than that.

Meet you there? If im in town, as is planned...not a problem at all

Dont forget to tell me about the connection between the Brighton St Georges Day parade
and 'killing, bombing and genital mutilation'....slipped your mind again.
As i posted at 23-24 last night "Again in your haste to portray what you perceive and how you judge a person, and indeed label them, you have jumped the gun again.
I thought the fact that i had stated that i had been on ONE MFE march, about 3-4 years ago, might have put it into your brain that after what i had seen with the racist and fascist UAF/SWP who opposed the MFE, i was a bit reluctant to go again.....still you are so quick to twist the posts, i thought i'd draw you again.

Ok then, as i said, i had not planned to go, i did mention that the ONE time i went i was appalled by the behaviour of the UAF/SWP/Students etc.
Anyway, as you are so vocal on what happens, as you think you know what goes on, even though you say (on here anyway) that you have not attended, then maybe if you want to actually attend and voice your opinions, i will come along and meet you.....if you are in town.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Glad to hear it...there will be many St Georges day parades all over Sussex, and you wont see the UAF, for a pretty obvioous reason.
The plan is for late April...so should be there.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No he didnt Soulman, and we both know you are telling porkies. Thats a little bit desperate.

Will you be marching with racists, fascists, and football hooligans, from OUTSIDE the city, who are specifically travelling to Brighton for the purpose of street violence?

You forgot to answer, this very simple yes or no question...

You also forgot to explain the connection between the Brighton St Georges Day parade, and 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'...if you really want to talk about WEIRD.

The connection, well in your haste you have slotted my comment and slyly tried to lump it in with the Brighton St Georges Day parade. From yesterday 21-43
"I tend to worry more about what is going on with the extremists in ENGLAND, than a once a year event where nobody has been hurt (except for a 10 year old girl on the MFE march) killed, bombed or had their genitals mutilated."
Call me old fashioned.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
To be fair, for someone who does not live here, has not appeared to have ever been to an EDL or MFE march.....he sure seems to know a lot about what goes on...whilst standing with his supporters in Prague.
I tend to worry more about what is going on with the extremists in ENGLAND, than a once a year event where nobody has been hurt (except for a 10 year old girl on the MFE march) killed, bombed or had their genitals mutilated.
Call me old fashioned.

"You forgot to answer, this very simple yes or no question...

You also forgot to explain the connection between the Brighton St Georges Day parade, and 'killings, bombings, and genital mutilation'...if you really want to talk about WEIRD. Quote Dave.

Here you go Dave, my comment was not trying to connect the two.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
As i posted at 23-24 last night "Again in your haste to portray what you perceive and how you judge a person, and indeed label them, you have jumped the gun again.
I thought the fact that i had stated that i had been on ONE MFE march, about 3-4 years ago, might have put it into your brain that after what i had seen with the racist and fascist UAF/SWP who opposed the MFE, i was a bit reluctant to go again.....still you are so quick to twist the posts, i thought i'd draw you again.

Ok then, as i said, i had not planned to go, i did mention that the ONE time i went i was appalled by the behaviour of the UAF/SWP/Students etc.
Anyway, as you are so vocal on what happens, as you think you know what goes on, even though you say (on here anyway) that you have not attended, then maybe if you want to actually attend and voice your opinions, i will come along and meet you.....if you are in town.

and I will be there to meet him too with a certain fella beside me waiting to put him on his arse :lolol:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
ANY THOUGHTS ON THE CLAMPDOWN ON BENEFIT TOURISTS? had to chuckle when some div said it was making the country look nasty, and you have the gall to say people in this country are happy with IMMIGRATION and that UKIP are a non event KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ARSE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC :thumbsup:
regards
DR

its pretty evident on how them wankers perform on youtube and it comes at no surprise at all.
also on there i see many clips of that sly looking president Shultz. shultz is a lot similar to dave in respect he doesent listen to anyone elses opinion bar his own yet still claims he is democratic:facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
haha
A problem I created?...Tell me all about the 'problem' numpty.... Youre giving the stupid a bad name now, as well as the town....
Whats your 'mate' going to do? Headbutt me in the kneecaps?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
its pretty evident on how them wankers perform on youtube and it comes at no surprise at all.
also on there i see many clips of that sly looking president Shultz. shultz is a lot similar to dave in respect he doesent listen to anyone elses opinion bar his own yet still claims he is democratic:facepalm:

Yep.....Alll those people who dont understand democracy....

Good job we have a turnip in Brighton thrilled at having the opportunity to bring racists, fascists, and football hooligans into Brighton from elsewhere, in order to enjoy street violence, who does understand democracy.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
haha
A problem I created?...Tell me all about the 'problem' numpty.... Youre giving the stupid a bad name now, as well as the town....
Whats your 'mate' going to do? Headbutt me in the kneecaps?

he'd probably do nothing other than roll about on the floor laughing at you, or share great pity on you, either one I'd be doing the same.
your a person who if I hit I'd be carrying that guilt around me for weeks if not years afterwards. im not usually in the habit of hitting girls.

you sure quote some tough words for a snake, one things a certainty I'd have no trouble in recognising you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tough words? haha......which 'tough' words were those fella?

Do you think I give a flying feck if you recognise me?...Seriously??

Hey, tell me about the 'problem' that ive created....Its a boring day at
work, and could do with some entertainment.

haha

oh no!! A window licker, and his little 'friend' have recognised me!!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here