Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
ITs a vehicle for the fascists as far as im concerned, nothing more, nothing less...which is why the leadership walked away from it.
There are no no-go areas in England. Theres quite a funny video of a guy wandering around TH looking for Sharia law being imposed..
The muslim patrol video was two people...two...but according to the EDL, positive proof that muslims are taking over.

Im really not sure what they have awakened people to that people didnt already know...

Well, something that we did know, but some dismissed.
"'Muslim Patrol' jailed for harassing couple holding hands and men drinking in a bid to enforce Sharia law in East London -
Friday : 06/12/2013
Three members of a so-called 'Muslim Patrol' were today jailed at the Old Bailey for repeatedly trying to enforce Sharia law in East London.

Jordan Horner and another Islamic extremist told one couple they could not hold hands while walking down the street, because it was in a 'Muslim area'.

The radicals also attacked a group of men drinking in the road, and told a woman she would face 'hell fire' because of the way she was dressed.

Horner, 19, Ricardo MacFarlane, 36, and a 23-year-old man who cannot be named for legal reasons were sentenced to 68 weeks, 12 months and 24 weeks in prison respectively.

Read more at http://bonniebonnbonnfocus.weebly.c...a-law-in-east-london.html#Q7VmmKCvXoK8eTAm.99

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who dismissed it? I think youre making that up.
I certainly didnt. I said, a couple of feckwits on a youtube video, does not make a 'Sharia Zone'...A couple of feckwits have been jailed, to prove the point.

Jan 30, 2008
Who dismissed it? I think youre making that up.
I certainly didnt. I said, a couple of feckwits on a youtube video, does not make a 'Sharia Zone'...A couple of feckwits have been jailed, to prove the point.
PATHETIC DAVE ,WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP DEFENDING THEM :rolleyes: need to dig a little bit deeper into their intentions believe me , GHETTOS IN OUR CITY'S ARE HERE TO STAY, THAT'S NOT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT IS IT ???
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nobody is 'DEFENDING' anybody...

It was said that there were Sharia Zones...I said there wasnt, it was a couple of ****wits.
A couple of ****wits have been jailed.

THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT...not some made up fantasy...sorry to disappoint you.

D

Deleted member 22389

Nobody is 'DEFENDING' anybody...

It was said that there were Sharia Zones...I said there wasnt, it was a couple of ****wits.
A couple of ****wits have been jailed.

THATS WHAT ITS ABOUT...not some made up fantasy...sorry to disappoint you.

A couple lol, they all stem from the same Branch with the same ideology. All the troubles across the world, it's all to do with religion. Unless it is home grown we are also importing these problems in to Europe and the UK from outside the EU as people flee these countries. Some people bring their problems over. These things are happening all the over the world and they all unfortunately point to the same thing.

Here is an interesting post
http://www.christianpost.com/news/persecuted-syrian-christians-staying-behind-reaching-out-to-muslim-neighbors-despite-attacks-106000/

Article about Sweden
http://digitaljournal.com/article/358675

Last edited by a moderator:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, a couple....3 in fact.... as was stated when it happened...

Yeah, its lucky Britain didnt carry its troubles all over the world. Oh wait...Just remembered why many citizens of the Indian Sub continent can settle in the UK.

Whats interesting about Syria, is the Christians fighting for Assad...despite our governments supporting Al Nusra, and other Al Qaeda groups there.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, a couple....3 in fact.... as was stated when it happened...

Yeah, its lucky Britain didnt carry its troubles all over the world. Oh wait...Just remembered why many citizens of the Indian Sub continent can settle in the UK.

Whats interesting about Syria, is the Christians fighting for Assad...despite our governments supporting Al Nusra, and other Al Qaeda groups there.
more defensive clap trap from dave again :facepalm:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not really. You, and others claimed Sharia Zones. Myself, and others told you, that you were being ridiculous, as a couple of prats on a youtube video, doesnt make a 'Sharia zone'. Couple of prats were jailed. Carry on with your hysteria.

Jan 30, 2008
not really. You, and others claimed sharia zones. Myself, and others told you, that you were being ridiculous, as a couple of prats on a youtube video, doesnt make a 'sharia zone'. Couple of prats were jailed. Carry on with your hysteria.
you're the one that throws his toys out of the pram, what a stupid thing to say:lolol:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Nothing to defend nerdboy. I was right..you were wrong. Deal with it.

Dear oh dear, what with your array of **** in many posts, and your constant insults, you come across as more of a hooligan than those you appear to oppose.
Chill out and have a nice cup of tea and a chocolate digestive.

Jan 30, 2008
Dear oh dear, what with your array of **** in many posts, and your constant insults, you come across as more of a hooligan than those you appear to oppose.
Chill out and have a nice cup of tea and a chocolate digestive.
knows he's on a losing battle tends to get him rattled to the point of abuse :D
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here