Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You were going to explain the story for me, about a Tory council's position regarding St Georges flags, in that hotbed of Islamic fundamentalism, and Islamic ghetto of Newton Abbot.

With your ability with the English language, I would stay clear of who should, and who shouldnt use the 'Queens language'.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing you 'make sense' of this story for me. Thanks.

with your poor exuse of the queens language why don't you read it for yourself you thick ****.
you still aint making any progress in explaining why you hold dear sharia as compared to british law and patriosm and why you back any muslim radical over the indigenous English?
and why at the bottom of everyone of your last few posts you need further reminding that brighton is now used for confrontational purposes only?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And what does all that dribbling have to do with this case regarding a taxi license under a Tory council in Newton Abbot?

And why am I using YOUR admission that the MFE march is strictly for confrontation purposes? Why do you think?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive read the article..and it doesnt make a lot of sense to me, but apparently, you can understand the issue, and will be able to explain it.
I look forward to hearing all about it.

I do not hold Sharia Law dear? Why do you feel the need to make up bullshit ?
All ive ever said about sharia law, is that its courts have been in the UK for quite some time.
I have NEVER backed an Islamic militant. Ive never backed any Islamic militant, over 'indigenous' English, unless the 'Indigenous English'
are associated with British Fascism. Understand yet?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ive read the article...but apparently, only you see something about Sharia or indeed, ANYTHING to do with muslims.
Still, im sure you will be able to help me understand it.

I do not hold Sharia Law dear? Why do you feel the need to make up bullshit ?
All ive ever said about sharia law, is that its courts have been in the UK for quite some time.
I have NEVER backed an Islamic militant over 'indigenous' English, unless the 'Indigenous English'
are associated with British Fascism. Understand yet?

too right I understand, you back muslim fundamentalists over anyone who wants to celebrate englands patron saint which is why I associate you as nothing other than a snake.
how is celebrating stgeorges day fascist ffs? to oppose it is fascist you wet clown.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Stop dribbling...I was more than happy to celebrate our saints day...until far-right, racist, bigots
hijacked it in Brighton.

You said, you understand the story concerning the taxi driver in Newton Abbott. Please explain it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, not at all.
You say, that I dont understand the story, because of some drivel you have come up with.
I want you to tell me what the story is about....its a simple enough request...
If you dont know...just say...I dont know.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Stop dribbling...I was more than happy to celebrate our saints day...until far-right, racist, bigots
hijacked it in Brighton.

how did you celibrate it..by praying to allah you wet rag.
did you f*ck celibrate stgeorges day you wouldnt even know what date it falls on nevermind celibrating something English !!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
btw, you do realise that Allah is God, as in the Christian God yes?
Obviously, youre no bible reader, but have a read of the old testament.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No, not at all.
You say, that I dont understand the story, because of some drivel you have come up with.
I want you to tell me what the story is about....its a simple enough request...
If you dont know...just say...I dont know.

that's f*cking rich coming from a turncoat snake the story is pretty trivial compared to some of the statements you've come out with, explain fascism & racist & learn to know the true meaning of the words before you cast such bold statements.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ok, there are no racists, and fascists in EDL/MFE...haha

Still no luck with that story?
Explain this Taxi situation for me.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
btw, you do realise that Allah is God, as in the Christian God yes?
Obviously, youre no bible reader, but have a read of the old testament.

exuse me fella allah aint my f*cking god and never will be before you get carried away with your religious bible bashing reterict.
he's a god who preaches the beheading of disbeleivers especially white Christians. read the effin Koran.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
God (the Christian god) is referred to, as Allah more than once in the old testament...and Ive read the 'effing Koran' when living in Saudi Arabia. I doubt if you have.

You were going to explain the taxi story for me.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
God is referred to, as Allah more than once in the old testament...and Ive read the 'effing Koran' when living in Saudi Arabia. I doubt if you have.

You were going to explain the taxi story for me.

ah now we are getting somewhere, you lived in Saudi, kind of explains your mixed up views, and as an English man he reads the Koran.
you couldn't make it up:lolol:
ive got to pick up the wife now, it saves her getting a taxi:lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, I was living in Saudi, there was quite a few British and Americans there at the time.

No luck explaining the story then? Is it because you dont understand the story, or that youre a thick twunt?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes, I was living in Saudi, there was quite a few British and Americans there at the time.

No luck explaining the story then? Is it because you dont understand the story, or that youre a thick twunt?

why should I explain something completely irrelevant to the discussion in hand, not my fault your brain wont engage and cant be arsed to defuse something for yourself.

I suppose whilst living in Saudi you complied by saudi rules? then if so whats your take on muslims & others alike not having to comply by a set of british rules whilst they are living over here? fair enough question to ask unless ofcourse you agree with double standards, then again I suppose according to you if the british were to chuck the rule book at them its considered racist?
if it is racist of me to think along them lines then as said before learn the true meaning of the word first before you go throwing the word about, and again a bit contradictory when the word fascism is also used in the same breath.. learn the true meaning of that word aswell, because I was always under the impression fascism means very dogmatic in a viewpoint and hasn't the ability to reason therefore wishes for a 1 tier state where no-one elses view is tolerated....if so fella that is no f*cking different to your rent a mob actions when they are opposing a stgeorges day march..is it not? engage your lazy brain for once and define these two words you so conveniently use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here