Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Jan 30, 2008
Feeling better now?

Well, its monday morning, and I could do with a laugh. Maybe you can explain this story? I also, dont put Sharia above British law.
Making apologies to me? Whether a nitwit like y ourself 'apologys' to me or not, makes not one different to my life sunshine.
Anyway, let me know all about this story. Itll be facinating, im sure.

psst..I dont stick up for extremists...neither Islamic, or rightwing cockwombles.

Ill be in Brighton. Why do you want me to be there? Are you imagining there will not be enough
people to point, and laugh at your ****wits march...if it goes ahead?
pointing and laughing ............. of course you will Mr billy bullshiter , i'm sure you'll be making your presence felt :whistle:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
God (the Christian god) is referred to, as Allah more than once in the old testament...and Ive read the 'effing Koran' when living in Saudi Arabia. I doubt if you have.

You were going to explain the taxi story for me.
better send a taxi for you, RELIGIOUS SHIT CAUSES MOST OF THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD ,AS I'VE SAID BEFORE WHY AREN'T WE ALL SINGING FROM THE SAME BOOK IF THE GODS ARE ALL THE SAME :mad:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
why should I explain something completely irrelevant to the discussion in hand, not my fault your brain wont engage and cant be arsed to defuse something for yourself.

I suppose whilst living in Saudi you complied by saudi rules? then if so whats your take on muslims & others alike not having to comply by a set of british rules whilst they are living over here? fair enough question to ask unless ofcourse you agree with double standards, then again I suppose according to you if the british were to chuck the rule book at them its considered racist?
if it is racist of me to think along them lines then as said before learn the true meaning of the word first before you go throwing the word about, and again a bit contradictory when the word fascism is also used in the same breath.. learn the true meaning of that word aswell, because I was always under the impression fascism means very dogmatic in a viewpoint and hasn't the ability to reason therefore wishes for a 1 tier state where no-one elses view is tolerated....if so fella that is no f*cking different to your rent a mob actions when they are opposing a stgeorges day march..is it not? engage your lazy brain for once and define these two words you so conveniently use.

I, like most 'Westerners' broke Saudi laws frequently. Any news on you helping me understand the taxi story, or will you be continuing the madman shouting in the street number

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I, like most 'Westerners' broke Saudi laws frequently. Any news on you helping me understand the taxi story, or will you be continuing the madman shouting in the street number

listen im not in the slightest bit interested in a poxy f*cking taxi ive already explained to you the once that my mrs had relied on a lift by me earlier this afternoon and not from some effin taxi:shootself
it would be a lot easier to say I didn't understand the bloody question but then again why should I when you obviously aint got a clue as to what the hell your dribbling on about anyway.
obsessional illness kicked in again has it ? and theres me thinking you were doing so well:facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Aw my little tosser....the beginning of this little rant by yourself, was me saying that I found the story strange, and didnt understand it.
You decided to tell me many reasons why I wouldnt understand it. All im doing is asking a 'genius', to explain it.
You realised that you cant. Followed by a lot of dribbling, and gumflapping to cover the fact you look a dickhead. Again. Well done..
If you dont know the story is about. Dont flap your gums like a feckwit. I already know youre a feckwit, so, theres no
need to advertise it to me.

Hows your little mate, Portsmouth based Dave Smeeton's plans to bring outsiders to Brighton to commit violence coming along?
Call yourself 'Brighton'Fella..feck off. You dont deserve to use the towns name in your name. Frankly, youre scum.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Aw my little tosser....the beginning of this little rant by yourself, was me saying that I found the story strange, and didnt understand it.
You decided to tell me many reasons why I wouldnt understand it. All im doing is asking a 'genius', to explain it.
You realised that you cant. Followed by a lot of dribbling, and gumflapping to cover the fact you look a dickhead. Again. Well done..
If you dont know the story is about. Dont flap your gums like a feckwit. I already know youre a feckwit, so, theres no
need to advertise it to me.

Hows your little mate, Portsmouth based Dave Smeeton's plans to bring outsiders to Brighton to commit violence coming along?
Call yourself 'Brighton'Fella..feck off. You dont deserve to use the towns name in your name. Frankly, youre scum.

just you carry on living in your fantasy world of bulshit and own self hype.

stop acting the c*nt and getting all lemon with me from behind the safety of a keyboard you pathetic little wally because you wouldn't have the b*llocks to do it face to face.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I'm a little confused. The first link that i put up re the taxi story was self explanatory, it was clearly written in the local paper it appeared in. The second link that i put up explained, again fairly clearly i thought, what the woman taxi driver had done since she removed the first "offending" (joke) sign.
I suspect that if anybody reads the two articles then they are both fairly easy to understand......or so i thought.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm a little confused. The first link that i put up re the taxi story was self explanatory, it was clearly written in the local paper it appeared in. The second link that i put up explained, again fairly clearly i thought, what the woman taxi driver had done since she removed the first "offending" (joke) sign.
I suspect that if anybody reads the two articles then they are both fairly easy to understand......or so i thought.
any excuse to call someone a feckwit ................what a :dunce:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

I thiink youre more than a little confused. What I dont understand is WHO is being offended somewhere like Newton Abbott, under the jurisdiction of a Tory licence board...Its quite simple.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I thiink youre more than a little confused. What I dont understand is WHO is being offended somewhere like Newton Abbott, under the jurisdiction of a Tory licence board...Its quite simple.

The article was put up as a response to the continuous putting down of patriotism, which has been debated in this thread. THIS article was another example.
"WHO is being offended" your quote:

How do i know, the article never mentioned WHO was offended, only that a person/s had complained.
Now i'm not psychic, but my money is on that sour faced bint that works in Aunt Sally's serving the clotted cream, or possibly Professor Plum wrote an anonymous letter whilst visiting the library.
Whoever it is, it is another/s sad act/s that are offended by someone displaying OUR national flag on a piece of property that THEY own.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The article was put up as a response to the continuous putting down of patriotism, which has been debated in this thread. THIS article was another example.
"WHO is being offended" your quote:

How do i know, the article never mentioned WHO was offended, only that a person/s had complained.
Now i'm not psychic, but my money is on that sour faced bint that works in Aunt Sally's serving the clotted cream, or possibly Professor Plum wrote an anonymous letter whilst visiting the library.
Whoever it is, it is another/s sad act/s that are offended by someone displaying OUR national flag on a piece of property that THEY own.

Which, is why I thought it was a bit odd, but then again, even though you find it unbelievable, constant images of drunk, racist, thugs, displaying the flag, on their 'demos', will cause people to be wary of displaying it by association.
Thank far right nationalists, for making people wary of displaying the flag.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
An Englishman, a Scotsman, a Welshman, an Irishman, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Jap, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Greek, a Russian, an Estonian, a German, an Italian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Czech, and a Swiss man walk into a pub for a Christmas drink.

The barman says, "I can't let you in without a Thai."

Blimey, am i allowed to post this.............

Jan 30, 2008
An Englishman, a Scotsman, a Welshman, an Irishman, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Jap, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Greek, a Russian, an Estonian, a German, an Italian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Czech, and a Swiss man walk into a pub for a Christmas drink.

The barman says, "I can't let you in without a Thai."

Blimey, am i allowed to post this.............
was this pub in London :D
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here