Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I take it there have been loads of arrests when these "RACISTS, FASCISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS" turn up.....or were you perhaps referring to the SWP/students/UAF that turn up to oppose.
It is interesting, as in the EDL demos to read who has the most arrests, i think you will find that it is not the group that you keep pointing out.

32 EDL were sentenced this week.
That 'not violent' group.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
32 EDL were sentenced this week.
That 'not violent' group.

Read the post, i stated "I take it there have been loads of arrests when these "RACISTS, FASCISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS" turn up.....or were you perhaps referring to the SWP/students/UAF that turn up to oppose.
It is interesting, as in the EDL demos to read who has the most arrests, i think you will find that it is not the group that you keep pointing out."

So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
People who dont want these sort of people in their city.... the sort of people that Fella wants to come to Brighton in April

Why do you want St Georges day to be the UK Fascists day, rather than the traditional scouts
that used to parade in Brighton ?

Douglas Ralston (53) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months

Darron Davies (49) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 22 months

Neil MacDiarmid (50) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 15 months

Alan Turnbull (32) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 26 months

Stephen Currien (30) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 28 months

Lee Rogers (26) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 24 months

Gary Lycett (55) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 26 months

Jack Lambert (25) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 14 months

Michael Thomas (49) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 28 months

Jack Clark (22) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 16 months

Christopher Boyall (31) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 24 months

Benjamin Banfield (35) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months

Mark Baker (44) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 21 months

Dean Lidster (44) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 28 months

Craig Forward (38) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 25 months

Stephen Bennett (23) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months

Christopher Jelley (28) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 22 months

Myles Smith (39) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 24 months

Nicholas Cooper (28) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 27 months

Peter Kirkham (30) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 14 months

Mark Conroy (35) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 30 months

Kirk Reeves (40) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 18 months

Richard Schulz (38) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 42 months

Dean Smith (33) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 27 months

John Cureton (48) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 36 months

Kirk Jones (28) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 33 months

Ronald Hatton (59) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months, suspended for two years and 200 hours unpaid work.

Leslie Silk (37) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 18 months, suspended for two years with 200 hours unpaid work.

Samuel Phipps (18) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 16 months, suspended for two years, 200 hours unpaid work.

Duncan Smith (43) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months, suspended for two years, 200 hours unpaid work.

Lee Coxshall (aged 34) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 14 months, suspended for two years and ordered to do 200 hours unpaid work

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
People who dont want these sort of people in their city.... the sort of people that Fella wants to come to Brighton in

Why do you want St Georges day to be the UK Fascists day, rather than the traditional scouts

Douglas Ralston (53) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months

Darron Davies (49) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 22 months

Neil MacDiarmid (50) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 15 months

Alan Turnbull (32) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 26 months

Stephen Currien (30) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 28 months

Gary Lycett (55) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 26 months

Jack Lambert (25) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 14 months

Michael Thomas (49) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 28 months

Christopher Boyall (31) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 24 months

Benjamin Banfield (35) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months

Dean Lidster (44) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 28 months

Craig Forward (38) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 25 months

Stephen Bennett (23) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months

Christopher Jelley (28) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 22 months

Myles Smith (39) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 24 months

Nicholas Cooper (28) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 27 months

Peter Kirkham (30) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 14 months

Mark Conroy (35) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 30 months

Kirk Reeves (40) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 18 months

Richard Schulz (38) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 42 months

Dean Smith (33) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 27 months

John Cureton (48) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 36 months

Kirk Jones (28) – found guilty after trial to violent disorder and sentenced to 33 months

Ronald Hatton (59) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months, suspended for two years and 200 hours unpaid work.

Leslie Silk (37) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 18 months, suspended for two years with 200 hours unpaid work.

Samuel Phipps (18) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 16 months, suspended for two years, 200 hours unpaid work.

Duncan Smith (43) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 20 months, suspended for two years, 200 hours unpaid work.

Lee Coxshall (aged 34) – pleaded guilty to violent disorder and sentenced to 14 months, suspended for two years and ordered to do 200 hours unpaid work

You have avoided the question yet again. We can all come up with names from the UAF/SWP that have been arrested.
The question in answer to your post about "violent thugs" etc, in REFERENCE to the MFE march, i shall ask again, hopefully a list from EDL supporters the length and breadth of the country will not be put up again.

So........
"So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh? ".....quote.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'Fuelled by hate and alcohol, a section of the group, instigated by key figures within the demonstration, began to direct their anger towards the counter demonstration. As police then sought to contain the group, supporters of the EDL began throwing missiles.

Police officers were then exposed to some of the worst violence that they have been subjected to in a public order situation. Concrete slabs, bricks and a table leg were among some of the various items which were used as weapons and thrown at the officers.

Those engaged in such reprehensible conduct paid little regard to what they were doing or who they were attacking, as during their orgy of violence, a number of their own EDL stewards, as well as police officers, were seriously injured.'

The simple fact is, no fascist, neo nazis....no counter demonstration.
Please dont try and tell me, these are just 'normal' people, who want to
celebrate our culture.
You can support our national day to be turned over to British Neo Nazis. I wouldnt.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
People who dont want these sort of people in their city.... the sort of people that Fella wants to come to Brighton in April

Were any of these people arrested at the MFE march in Brighton???....No?....so these people were not there, in your dreams again.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
'Fuelled by hate and alcohol, a section of the group, instigated by key figures within the demonstration, began to direct their anger towards the counter demonstration. As police then sought to contain the group, supporters of the EDL began throwing missiles.

Police officers were then exposed to some of the worst violence that they have been subjected to in a public order situation. Concrete slabs, bricks and a table leg were among some of the various items which were used as weapons and thrown at the officers.

Those engaged in such reprehensible conduct paid little regard to what they were doing or who they were attacking, as during their orgy of violence, a number of their own EDL stewards, as well as police officers, were seriously injured.'

The simple fact is, no fascist, neo nazis....no counter demonstration.

This happened in Brighton....really, i must have missed this report.
Again, or bodyswerve again eh..
""So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh? "..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No it didnt happen in Brighon. I guess that means the EDL (and being MFE for the day) are different when they come to Brighton.

They come for a FIGHT...nothing more.
Keep supporting British Neo Nazis right to hijack Englands national day.
Im off out..its xmas party season...nighty night..

Jan 30, 2008
No it didnt happen in Brighon. I guess that means the EDL (and being MFE for the day) are different when they come to Brighton.

talking absolute drivel from the Czech republic WHY ARE YOU SO BOTHERED you don't live here FACT :dunce:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

"They come for a FIGHT...nothing more". quote
So where WAS the fighting????
I will ask again
""So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh? "..

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
ive never in my entire life heard so much crap coming out of a fools mouth in one sentence.
soulman asked him a simple question "3 f*cking times" of who had the most arrests in brighton and not once did the idiot give a proper answer, swerved em every single time like he does with me.

lets face it lads this low life follows the complete opposite of what this great country is supposed to be all about.. and what our forefathers fought so very hard to save. opposing the queens flag and monarchy is one thing but to sympathize with muslim extremists over the indigenous English population is another. my question is how much lower (IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ANY LOWER) is this face ache and all the rest of his uaf cronies prepared to stoop more?

notice the faceless c*nt cant even bear to use my name anymore and refers to me now as "fella" instead of brighton fella:lolol: its worth a giggle in itself to see the type of childish response he comes back with.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

So.....in fact,1) the EDL were not at the MFE marches in Brighton, 2) There was no fighting in Brighton, 3) there were more arrests from the UAF/SWP/students who opposed the march for our patron saint, in Brighton 4) You were not (by your own admission) actually attending these marches, in Brighton 5) You categorically denied that a young 10 year old girl amongst the MFE was hit by a flying bottle that was thrown by an anti, until you were proved WRONG, by my link/proof 6) You have put up a list of 32 so called EDL supporters, NONE, i repeat NONE that were at or caused violence at the MFE march. 7) You have stated that you will turn up next year at the MFE march, for a meet, but will attend not alone, but with your friends and family.......who quite frankly could be as "violent" as the person that threw a bottle at a 10 year old, or as "violent as the many that WERE arrested amongst the UAF/SWP/students..........priceless.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Oh dear, so now it is not the EDL (clue being ENGLISH defence league) but now it is the "British Neo Nazis"......presumably just waving the COSG, yeah right.
I should have a few pints of "Bitter" for the xmas party season, might unscramble the old grey matter a tad.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
ive never in my entire life heard so much crap coming out of a fools mouth in one sentence.
soulman asked him a simple question "3 f*cking times" of who had the most arrests in brighton and not once did the idiot give a proper answer, swerved em every single time like he does with me.

lets face it lads this low life follows the complete opposite of what this great country is supposed to be all about.. and what our forefathers fought so very hard to save. opposing the queens flag and monarchy is one thing but to sympathize with muslim extremists over the indigenous English population is another. my question is how much lower (IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ANY LOWER) is this face ache and all the rest of his uaf cronies prepared to stoop more?

notice the faceless c*nt cant even bear to use my name anymore and refers to me now as "fella" instead of brighton fella:lolol: its worth a giggle in itself to see the type of childish response he comes back with.

Definitely a strange chap. Who uses the word "twunt" anyway, if the word he means to use is typed in then the word comes out with *** in it automatically.
Blimey iv'e not heard the word "twunt" since the 2nd year at school. ???

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
"They come for a FIGHT...nothing more". quote
So where WAS the fighting????
I will ask again

Read my signature. It will probably be the antis, as there will be more of them.
Why do you support British Neo Nazis attempt to hijack St Georges day?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Any halfwitted nerd, who is encouraging racists, neo nazis, and violent drunks, from outside city, in into the city, in order to orchestrate street violence, doesnt deserve to have Brighton in his name.

and again, you dozy ****...nobody is sympathising 'muslims' inn Brighton, because its a St Georges day parade, and not a parade of facist ****wits trying to push their divisive politics on a city that doesnt want them.

and of course Soulman...there were no EDL at the march...they were asked to put their flags away, so they werent EDL anymore, they were MFE.....sounds about right.

Anyway..carry on supportiing British Neo Nazis, and Racists hijack the English national day.
No neo Naxis in the EDL.....youre funny. Its RIDDLED with the feckers, that is why
the LEADERSHIP left...

No Neo Nazis, Racists, and violent street thugs...no counter...but would seem you would
prefer the far right to have Englands day. Cheers.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Any halfwitted nerd, who is encouraging racists, neo nazis, and violent drunks, from outside city, in into the city, in order to orchestrate street violence, doesnt deserve to have Brighton in his name.

and of course Soulman...there were no EDL at the march...they were asked to put their flags away, so they werent EDL anymore, they were MFE.....sounds about right.

Anyway..carry on supportiing British Neo Nazis, and Racists hijack the English national day.
No neo Naxis in the EDL.....youre funny. Its RIDDLED with the feckers, that is why
the LEADERSHIP left...

No Neo Nazis, Racists, and violent street thugs...no counter...but would seem you would
prefer the far right to have Englands day. Cheers.

Posting under the influence is never a good idea. I'm not sure i understand your latest contribution.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

And you were there were you? of course you were not.
Well FYI, i was as stated at one of the marches. The organiser of the march stated quite clearly whilst the group were outside the station before the march, that no EDL were welcome, and it was not an EDL march. I WAS there and i did not see any flags and they were NOT "asked to put their flags away". This statement is either a figment of your imagination, or you are just blatantly lying. It did not happen. Why do you lie?, and you were not/nor ever been present at ANY (by your admission) of the marches anyway. Perhaps keep to the facts in future.

So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh? "..

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Definitely a strange chap. Who uses the word "twunt" anyway, if the word he means to use is typed in then the word comes out with *** in it automatically.
Blimey iv'e not heard the word "twunt" since the 2nd year at school. ???

he's definatley a wrongun and I dont realy know why I continue to give him time of day but I do.
the first time I sussed he was a wrongun "besides his many mixed up views" was when he decided to plaster a certain persons name "who aint never been on board to defend himself" all over the thread topic. tearing shreads out of me is acceptable "if he feels he's good enough" but turning like a venomos snake on a defenceless person who happens to be a very good pal of mine aint the cleverest of moves. from then on how do you ever expect yourself to take the fella seriously.. that's why I only mess about with the c*nt to get him biting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here