Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Read my signature.

Yep
"Brighton MFE supporter supplies reason for Brighton 'St Georges Day' March - 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes'"

Any violence in these "confrontational purposes". NOT from the MFE....... As iv'e asked.
""So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh? "..

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
he's definatley a wrongun and I dont realy know why I continue to give him time of day but I do.
the first time I sussed he was a wrongun "besides his many mixed up views" was when he decided to plaster a certain persons name "who aint never been on board to defend himself" all over the thread topic. tearing shreads out of me is acceptable "if he feels he's good enough" but turning like a venomos snake on a defenceless person who happens to be a very good pal of mine aint the cleverest of moves. from then on how do you ever expect yourself to take the fella seriously.. that's why I only mess about with the c*nt to get him biting.

You often meet people that comment on things so much that they actually convince themselves that they were actually there.
New film out soon called Walter Mitty, seems quite apt at the moment.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You often meet people that comment on things so much that they actually convince themselves that they were actually there.

walter mitty :Dhe's a good enough candidate for it. the nearest your likely to get.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Why do you support groups that despise England?....is it because you do not care because you chose not to live here anymore. Either way, why do you worry.

ive often wondered that but ive never got an answer from him, strange realy because he's usually full of answers:lol:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Anyway, i'm going to scour the Czech tabloids and comment on issues as if i was there, must be a few rowdy events that i can pretend i attended eh :)

:lolol:you've got to be good at it though mate, and you'll definatley know whereabouts to go to get some expert advise:lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
:lolol:like it, name of the game is to never give up, ask dave if you don't believe me.

Anyway, looks like the Czech beer has kicked in and Dave is dreaming about the nasty EDL who were never actually in Brighton, actually the same as he was never actually in Brighton at the time.
Til the next installment of Tales Of The Unexpected.....i bid you goodnight.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Anyway, looks like the Czech beer has kicked in and Dave is dreaming about the nasty EDL who were never actually in Brighton, actually the same as he was never actually in Brighton at the time.
Til the next installment of Tales Of The Unexpected.....i bid you goodnight.

also it don't help for him to keep on ******* over the uaf, dirty bedsheats and all that:lolol:
and a very good night to you sir.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Any halfwitted nerd, who is encouraging racists, neo nazis, and violent drunks, from outside city, in into the city, in order to orchestrate street violence, doesnt deserve to have Brighton in his name.

and again, you dozy ****...nobody is sympathising 'muslims' inn Brighton, because its a St Georges day parade, and not a parade of facist ****wits trying to push their divisive politics on a city that doesnt want them.

make your mind up, one minute its a st georges day parade the next its not, which is it to be:facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Anyway, i'm going to scour the Czech tabloids and comment on issues as if i was there, must be a few rowdy events that i can pretend i attended eh :)

If you grew upthere, and have all your family in the Czech Republic...why not....

If not....makes you look a bit of a stupid tosser.

I pretended to attend what exactly?...Ive never pretended anything my little fascist facilitator.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Ive never said I was there Mr Fascist Facilitator...something we have have discussed many times.
Do you have the memory of a goldfish, or have you run out of ideas?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yep
"Brighton MFE supporter supplies reason for Brighton 'St Georges Day' March - 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes'"

Any violence in these "confrontational purposes". NOT from the MFE....... As iv'e asked.
""So who had the most arrests for violent behavior? and seeing as you are so opinionated on the MFE marches in Brighton ( ones that you claim you have not attended anyway) then which group had the most arrests...eh? "..

Who did you ask? Did you ask MoronicFella?
Thats his 'plan', and as he is such good friends with the 'organiser' who am I to doubt.

'
to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes..and who f*cking made it that way in the first place you thick ****.. your scummy turncoat scags. and I suppose your peacefull lot don't just turn up for confrontational purposes then?
06:57 you loon:lolol: oh my f*cking word:lolol: & ex bnp:lolol: it gets f*cking worse. ive heard it all now:rolleyes:
one final thing when you turn up on stgeorges with your black ruck sack and black hood disguising your ugly boat just so you cant be recognised, feel brave enough to take it off & introduce yourself to the said fella & tell him exactly what you've just told me. theres no exuse you know what he looks like.

'

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
he's definatley a wrongun and I dont realy know why I continue to give him time of day but I do.
the first time I sussed he was a wrongun "besides his many mixed up views" was when he decided to plaster a certain persons name "who aint never been on board to defend himself" all over the thread topic. tearing shreads out of me is acceptable "if he feels he's good enough" but turning like a venomos snake on a defenceless person who happens to be a very good pal of mine aint the cleverest of moves. from then on how do you ever expect yourself to take the fella seriously.. that's why I only mess about with the c*nt to get him biting.

A 'certain persons' name?

DAVE SMEETON...the NATIONALLY RECOGNISED LEADER OF MFE?....

Why does he need to defend his name about that MoronicFella?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So.....in fact,1) the EDL were not at the MFE marches in Brighton, 2) There was no fighting in Brighton, 3) there were more arrests from the UAF/SWP/students who opposed the march for our patron saint, in Brighton 4) You were not (by your own admission) actually attending these marches, in Brighton 5) You categorically denied that a young 10 year old girl amongst the MFE was hit by a flying bottle that was thrown by an anti, until you were proved WRONG, by my link/proof 6) You have put up a list of 32 so called EDL supporters, NONE, i repeat NONE that were at or caused violence at the MFE march. 7) You have stated that you will turn up next year at the MFE march, for a meet, but will attend not alone, but with your friends and family.......who quite frankly could be as "violent" as the person that threw a bottle at a 10 year old, or as "violent as the many that WERE arrested amongst the UAF/SWP/students..........priceless.

1. No EDL at the MFE...ok mate...oh wait...theres the Essex Infidels aka Essex EDL.
2. No fighting...ok mate.
3. Yes, Ill be attending. Along with 3 times the number of MFE..as usual...to point, and laugh at your stupid arses.

Attachments

• essex-edl-flag.jpg
    essex-edl-flag.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Oh dear, so now it is not the EDL (clue being ENGLISH defence league) but now it is the "British Neo Nazis"......presumably just waving the COSG, yeah right.
I should have a few pints of "Bitter" for the xmas party season, might unscramble the old grey matter a tad.

Yep, youre right. There are no neo nazis in among the EDL, and MFE...

haha
http://imgur.com/a/QjX66

See you in April....be prepared to be laughed at...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If you grew up, and have family in the Czech Republic...why not....

If not....makes y ou look a bit of a stupid tosser.

I pretended to attend what exactly?...Ive never pretended anything my little fascist facilitator.

Back to the insults i see. Try to get a few more **** in, always shows your debating skills off nicely i think.
"Mr Fascist Facilitator", nice one, made me smile, more soundbites from someone that is really quite clueless.
Even the posters that supported you on this thread have disappeared after your rants, perhaps they are embarrassed, not with your views, but the fact that you are commenting on events that you have only read about from a country far away.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
1. No EDL at the MFE...ok mate...oh wait...theres the Essex Infidels aka Essex EDL.
2. No fighting...ok mate.
3. Yes, Ill be attending. Along with 3 times the number of MFE..as usual...to point, and laugh at your stupid arses.

Any proof yet of violence at the MFE marches in Brighton yet? other than the arrests from those opposing the march.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here