Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Was it only UAF who stood out in Brighton against the MFE? ...no....

No NEO NAZIS, NO RACISTS....NO CONFRONTATION.....otherwise, im guessing you want to FACILITATE A NEO NAZI AND RACIST MARCH IN BRIGHTON.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Was it only UAF who stood out in Brighton against the MFE? ...no....

No NEO NAZIS, NO RACISTS....NO CONFRONTATION.....otherwise, im guessing you want to FACILITATE A NEO NAZI AND RACIST MARCH IN BRIGHTON.

Who were the ones ones that got arrested for violence?........the UAF/SWP/Students/Agitators like yourself. Meanwhile there were NO arrests from MFE for violent behaviour....were there.
Which ever way you dress it up, you are supporting the violent anti English mob.
Me, i prefer to join a non violent St Georges Day march, and enjoy a beer in a pub without bottles raining in on the families in the beer garden.
How many MFE arrests for violence???.....dear oh dear.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ive not lied AT ALL...whether you are lying or naive, im not sure...

Oh look, here is Essex EDL leader Paul Pitt not being EDL Essex Infidel, and being MFE for the day.

Oh look, here is an MFE supporter not about to hit a GIRL with a stick. TBF, she does look dangerous.

You didnt say why you wish to faciliate what EVERYBODY in the country seems to realise, except you three, is
a fascist march in Brighton.

I'm not sure that these photos actually came from the St Georges Day MFE march. I think they were from another day in Brighton, possibly to do with the radical living in Marina Drive area.
Still any old straw will do eh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who were the ones ones that got arrested for violence?........the UAF/SWP/Students/Agitators like yourself. Meanwhile there were NO arrests from MFE for violent behaviour....were there.
Which ever way you dress it up, you are supporting the violent anti English mob.
Me, i prefer to join a non violent St Georges Day march, and enjoy a beer in a pub without bottles raining in on the families in the beer garden.

How many times are you going to ask me how many MFE arrests?... How many times do you want me to answer...?

'Me, i prefer to join a non violent St Georges Day march, and enjoy a beer in a pub without bottles raining in on the families in the beer garden'

Same as most people in Brighton, but thanks for supporting NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS going to a city you dont live in.
'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

How many times are you going to ask me how many MFE arrests?... How many times do you want me to answer...?

'Me, i prefer to join a non violent St Georges Day march, and enjoy a beer in a pub without bottles raining in on the families in the beer garden'

Same as most people in Brighton, but thanks for supporting NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS going to a city you dont live in....you know, like I dont live there, having said that, im not supporting an invitation to NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS into the city.

'

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Same as most people in Brighton, but thanks for supporting NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS going to a city you dont live in....you know, like I dont live there, having said that, im not supporting an invitation to NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT DRUNKS into the city.

'

Just joining the "VIOLENT THUGS" then....you know, the ones that had arrests for violent behaviour.......sums you up.
Anyway, my feeding of the troll is over for today.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

'

Are you being sponsored for how many times you can fit these words into a post.....just wondering.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, I will be joining violent thugs...otherwise known as Brighton people....The UAF is just ONE faction that opposes these feckers...as im sure you know, but for the sake of a forum 'debate' you are choosing to ignore...

Brighton thanks you and the moron for facilitating, and supporting a march organised by the shortarse ex BNP Smeeton in Brighton, and disrupting the city, and trade, and costing the citya substantial sum of money....

Any REAL Brighton lover, would try to avoid that, but you seem more keen on pushing your political agenda on a city, that CLEARLY doesnt want it.

Thanks!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, I will be joining violent thugs...otherwise known as Brighton people....The UAF is just ONE faction that opposes these feckers...as im sure you know, but for the sake of a forum 'debate' you are choosing to ignore...

Brighton thanks you and the moron for facilitating, and supporting a march organised by the shortarse ex BNP Smeeton in Brighton, and disrupting the city, and trade, and costing the citya substantial sum of money....

Any REAL Brighton lover, would try to avoid that, but you seem more keen on pushing your political agenda on a city, that CLEARLY doesnt want it.

Thanks!!!

Er, try and read the posts properly, it does help.
"the UAF/SWP/Students/Agitators like yourself." quote Soulman.
Why does it disrupt YOU.......YOU don't live in Brighton and are NOT in Brighton when these marches (once a year) take place. Why worry lol.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, Thanks....

How does it disrupt me? It doesnt, it does disrupt my mother, and family in Brighton, who no doubt, will have tax rises to pay for this crap...
Still, it wont affect you in Sompting....

Im sure Brighton thanks you for your efforts, in supporting, and facilitating NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT STREET THUGS disrupting the city.

Thanks!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Thanks!!!

There is disruption some Saturdays when Brighton are playing at home.....but then you would not know about that either eh....because......

Jan 30, 2008
ive never in my entire life heard so much crap coming out of a fools mouth in one sentence.
soulman asked him a simple question "3 f*cking times" of who had the most arrests in brighton and not once did the idiot give a proper answer, swerved em every single time like he does with me.

lets face it lads this low life follows the complete opposite of what this great country is supposed to be all about.. and what our forefathers fought so very hard to save. opposing the queens flag and monarchy is one thing but to sympathize with muslim extremists over the indigenous English population is another. my question is how much lower (IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ANY LOWER) is this face ache and all the rest of his uaf cronies prepared to stoop more?

notice the faceless c*nt cant even bear to use my name anymore and refers to me now as "fella" instead of brighton fella:lolol: its worth a giggle in itself to see the type of childish response he comes back with.
pathetic spoilt brat who ignores people he can't deal with :)
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
So let me get my head around this.
You object to VIOLENT STREET THUGS coming to Brighton from outside the City.
Yet you are coming from outside the City, to stand with "VIOLENT STREET THUGS" (the UAF etc who HAVE had arrests for violent behaviuor) against those who have NOT had arrests for "VIOLENT" behaviour. Are you hypocritical, or just a can short of a party pack.
Have you ever thought that you might be the racist and fascist.
YES HIS MUMMY WOULD HAVE KITTENS IF THAT WAS THE CASE, daves got a chip on his shoulder about Jewish people being persecuted in the past, HENCE WHY EVERYONE'S A NAZI IN HIS EYES...........what a :dunce:
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah, Thanks....

How does it disrupt me? It doesnt, it does disrupt my mother, and family in Brighton, who no doubt, will have tax rises to pay for this crap...
Still, it wont affect you in Sompting....

Im sure Brighton thanks you for your efforts, in supporting, and facilitating NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT STREET THUGS disrupting the city.

Thanks!

as pointed out what the f*ck could you care about the city anyway when you don't even live in the same bloody country nevermind its city !!! it disrupts your mother..in what way exactly? will she be made skint and homeless over it?
and as for pretending to care about the scouts :facepalm: ffs give it a rest your pathetic, you couldn't give a tos* about anyone other than your pathetic little self, you couldn't give a tos* about England so why should I think any different of you ??.

and do remember to get your obsessional illness checked out its getting worse. its only for your own sake, surely your fed up with being made a complete laughing stock.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thanks for your input MoronicFella, or should I say Mark, and thanks for inviting NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and VIOLENT STREET THUGS TO FACILITATE....

in your words..
'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes'

As for laughing stock...that parade arrives in April...maybe....

Jan 30, 2008
thanks for your input moronicfella, or should i say mark, and thanks for inviting neo nazis, racists, and violent street thugs to facilitate....

In your words..
'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes'

as for laughing stock...that parade arrives in april...maybe....
put your dummy back in and get your nappy changed :thumbsup:
regards
DR

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
YES HIS MUMMY WOULD HAVE KITTENS IF THAT WAS THE CASE, daves got a chip on his shoulder about Jewish people being persecuted in the past, HENCE WHY EVERYONE'S A NAZI IN HIS EYES...........what a :dunce:
regards
DR

no get it right.. "NEO NAZIS AND RACIST FASCIST DRUNKEN THUGS" see I know it off by heart now:sick:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You should know. Youre inviting them with your 'good friend' the PORTSMOUTH BASED ex BNP 'organiser' of this bunch of wankers, Dave shortarse Smeeton. Thanks Mark.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You should know. Youre inviting them with your 'good friend' the PORTSMOUTH BASED ex BNP 'organiser' of this bunch of wankers, Dave shortarse Smeeton. Thanks Mark.

ex BNP, & where exactly did you hear that shit from, one of your uaf gobshites ? your no different than the poxy media you lot.. always making up rumours to encourage people to stay clear just because their views differ from yours. I cant blame you realy when public opinion is on the turn and you need all the support you can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here