Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Worrying article in light of the revelations that our security services missed out/mucked up/ignored in nabbing Drummer Rigby's killers.
"But the Brotherhood's third choice for its new address should also come as no surprise: it is London.
Over the years the city has been dubbed "Londonistan," for its vibrant and vocal Islamist community. London has played host to sundry Islamists, from Abu Qatada and Rached Ghannouchi (icon of Tunisia's Brotherhood-linked Ennahda movement) to Egyptian Brotherhood ex-spokesman Kamal Helbawy and the Al-Qaeda-affiliated preacher Abu Hamza al-Masri.
The centrality of London in terms of the Brotherhood's global network has spiked since the removal of President Morsi. Indeed, on 30 June four Egyptian MPs fled to the English capital. The Brotherhood's spiritual leader ,Gomaa Amin, is now in London. So are the recently-arrived Salim Al Awwa, chief of Morsi's defense committee and now the president of the Brotherhood's parallel government in London, and Ibrahim Mounir, who is in charge of the Brotherhood's London office and general secretary of the organisation in Europe".
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/muslim-brotherhood-has-set-home-london-britain-should-beware-1429382

A bit more worrying then a St Georges Day march in Brighton imo.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'm capable of being worried by many things. That included. Does that mean I should not object to the far right attempting to hijack our national day?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm capable of being worried by many things. That included. Does that mean I should not object to the far right attempting to hijack our national day?

The thread was about the EDL, the EDL oppose Muslim extremists, the EDL made their feelings known about Tower Hamlets and East London, this article is about the extremists in London. You spend so much time going on about a small march once a year, in a town and country that you do not live in, whilst completely missing the real issues and people that have actually killed.

Jan 30, 2008
the thread was about the edl, the edl oppose muslim extremists, the edl made their feelings known about tower hamlets and east london, this article is about the extremists in london. You spend so much time going on about a small march once a year, in a town and country that you do not live in, whilst completely missing the real issues and people that have actually killed.
don't forget the scouts and his mum :D
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Do these people "hijack" the national day/celebrations of other cultures and religions that are free to celebrate THEIR days in this country. No it just seems that England's National day is fair game to be disrupted by those that have no affinity or affection for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you protest against the Czech National day, or just against ours....from afar?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Do these people "hijack" the national day/celebrations of other cultures and religions that are free to celebrate THEIR days in this country. No it just seems that England's National day is fair game to be disrupted by those that have no affinity or affection for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you protest against the Czech National day, or just against ours....from afar?

dave is as passionate as they come if you can forget he opposes anything English whilst living in the Czech republic with his muslim girlfriend after living in Saudi Arabia ?? begs a question in itself.
does he protest against the Czech national day, or just against ours....from afar ? weve learnt that he doesent feel ashamed to oppose our flag yet he'd have you beleive he's a passionate Englishman. his views are just a little mixed up that's all:facepalm:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Nothing to do with our flag, that you feckwits scrawl your ridiculous political messages on...

but you know that......keep looking for ways to not look far-right feckwits and convince the public
that youre just 'normal' people ...celebrating our national day...
i
Youre not. You dont.

and no, I do not protest against the Czech national day,as the far right, havnt tried to hijack it,
like the vertically challanged Smeeton, and his Brighton representative MarkFella

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Worrying article in light of the revelations that our security services missed out/mucked up/ignored in nabbing Drummer Rigby's killers.
"But the Brotherhood's third choice for its new address should also come as no surprise: it is London.
Over the years the city has been dubbed "Londonistan," for its vibrant and vocal Islamist community. London has played host to sundry Islamists, from Abu Qatada and Rached Ghannouchi (icon of Tunisia's Brotherhood-linked Ennahda movement) to Egyptian Brotherhood ex-spokesman Kamal Helbawy and the Al-Qaeda-affiliated preacher Abu Hamza al-Masri.
The centrality of London in terms of the Brotherhood's global network has spiked since the removal of President Morsi. Indeed, on 30 June four Egyptian MPs fled to the English capital. The Brotherhood's spiritual leader ,Gomaa Amin, is now in London. So are the recently-arrived Salim Al Awwa, chief of Morsi's defense committee and now the president of the Brotherhood's parallel government in London, and Ibrahim Mounir, who is in charge of the Brotherhood's London office and general secretary of the organisation in Europe".
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/muslim-brotherhood-has-set-home-london-britain-should-beware-1429382

A bit more worrying then a St Georges Day march in Brighton imo.

Just an update really. While some are worried about when it comes to the EDL none of the excuses used on behalf of the hysterical ones comes into play..... there's ""its only a few"" ""they've twisted the agenda""" etc etc
strange how the EDL who have killed no one.. have no political power..and are given no vast amounts of public money ...are held up as the devil incarnate while every excuse one can think of is used to excuse the behaviour of the followers of the cult of peace in spite of a history of murder..intimidation..rape and plunder on a world wide scale going back nearly 1500 years.
Meanwhile """"Over its last seven financial years the East London Mosque has received more than £3 million in public sector funding."""""
The Young Muslim Organisation UK (YMO) is a youth arm of the Islamic Forum of Europe. It has a record of promoting nasty extremists, including terrorists.
Here’s a new chapter in the record. Next week the YMO will host a conference at the East London Mosque’s London Muslim Centre.
http://hurryupharry.org/2013/12/19/shakeel-begg-and-the-east-london-mosque/

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not just my mother...a LOT of mothers...a lot of families...

A lot of business losing trade...a lot of overtime to the police...

Just to keep out some ****wits, invited by a nitwit like Mark in order
to enjoy some violence on Brightons streets...as you know.

Keep trying to deflect away, that you are supporting Neo Nazis, racists, and violent thugs
in their visit to Brighton.

As usual...it will be a handful of ****wits...and a city laughing at them...again.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update really. While some are worried about when it comes to the EDL none of the excuses used on behalf of the hysterical ones comes into play..... there's ""its only a few"" ""they've twisted the agenda""" etc etc
strange how the EDL who have killed no one.. have no political power..and are given no vast amounts of public money ...are held up as the devil incarnate while every excuse one can think of is used to excuse the behaviour of the followers of the cult of peace in spite of a history of murder..intimidation..rape and plunder on a world wide scale going back nearly 1500 years.
Meanwhile """"Over its last seven financial years the East London Mosque has received more than £3 million in public sector funding."""""
The Young Muslim Organisation UK (YMO) is a youth arm of the Islamic Forum of Europe. It has a record of promoting nasty extremists, including terrorists.
Here’s a new chapter in the record. Next week the YMO will host a conference at the East London Mosque’s London Muslim Centre.

At least you admit, MFE is just another name for EDL...thanks...

The country thanks the EDL in its battle with muslim extremists.
Im no expert. Perhaps you could list its 'victories'.

haha

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
"Just to keep out some ****wits, invited by a nitwit like Mark in order
to enjoy some violence on Brightons streets...as you know". quote daveinPRAGUE

Just remind me where the violence came from?. Who were the ones that got arrested for "violent" actions. Who?.......NONE from the MFE.

"At least you admit, MFE is just another name for EDL...thanks.." quote DIP.
Where have i admitted this.
Just desperate posting again, or lying or fantasy......you choose.

"The country thanks the EDL in its battle with muslim extremists.
Im no expert. Perhaps you could list its 'victories'."

haha quote DIP

Well "haha". I suppose being able to speak out without actually killing anybody is a "victory". I suppose highlighting the problem without killing anybody is a victory. I suppose seeing the government starting to take note, albeit very late, is a "victory". I suppose the diminishing support for all the antis is a "victory".
If you claim a "victory" as killing or maiming someone, then you are correct, i can not list a "victory" in that instance.

Meanwhile whilst you whittle on about groups that have NOT killed, blown up, or tried to decapitate people. You just swerve these problems.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25426155

Oh and the Sikh girls are not off limits either eh.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/grooming-uk-sex-asian-gang-503122

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
blah blah blah... Im facilitating the far-rights attempted hijack of Englands national day...blah blah blah...

EDL ? Growing support? haha In what universe is that?

Support for anti fascists diminishing?... hahaha...youre seriously funny.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
blah blah blah... Im facilitating the far-rights attempted hijack of Englands national day...blah blah blah...

"EDL ? Growing support? haha In what universe is that?" quote DIP.
Where did i say that?....i said they had highlighted the problem etc.

I think your support on this board diminished when the people that agreed with you realised that most of your posts are very embarrassing.
As for your Mum, who i take it lives in the centre of Brighton, is a pensioner, and has to shop (in Brighton, because she lives in the centre) on a Sunday.
Maybe advise her that this march takes place on a Sunday nearest the 23rd April, you can give her a few months notice of the date. Maybe suggest that she shops on one of the other 363 days of the year. Most people that are at home all week prefer to shop in the week.
Failing that, stock up her fridge and freezer to make sure that she is alright for that ONE afternoon of the year.
I hope iv'e helped.....haha.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

its a joke at a time when the countrys in a right mess, the national health service is down to its knees in debt yet these twats still continue to receive ridiculous handouts that could be going to much better use, especially not inside the pocket of some scummy terrorist !! you can bet your life they receive a lot more than that figure, the whole thing is corrupt.
shahid malik ex muslim mp gives you a run down of some of the foreign aid given at a time when britain is in a financial mess, & this **** is realy proud of that fact, soppy c*nt.

but a handful of English patriots are so much more of a problem:facepalm:.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing to do with our flag, that you feckwits scrawl your ridiculous political messages on...

but you know that......keep looking for ways to not look far-right feckwits and convince the public
that youre just 'normal' people ...celebrating our national day...
i
Youre not. You dont.

and no, I do not protest against the Czech national day,as the far right, havnt tried to hijack it,
like the vertically challanged Smeeton, and his Brighton representative MarkFella

:clap: you f*cking clown:wanker:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Not just my mother...a LOT of mothers...a lot of families...

A lot of business losing trade...a lot of overtime to the police...

Just to keep out some ****wits, invited by a nitwit like Mark in order
to enjoy some violence on Brightons streets...as you know.

Keep trying to deflect away, that you are supporting Neo Nazis, racists, and violent thugs
in their visit to Brighton.

As usual...it will be a handful of ****wits...and a city laughing at them...again.

- - - Updated - - -

At least you admit, MFE is just another name for EDL...thanks...

The country thanks the EDL in its battle with muslim extremists.
Im no expert. Perhaps you could list its 'victories'.

haha

can you still not work it out you thick ****. if it wasn't for the uaf none of these resourses would have been put to use and your mother would have been happily shopping in brighton.
you soppy desperate ****, proud you are a shamefull disgrace are you?

- - - Updated - - -

get used to it you thick turncoat snake.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Here you go Dave, recognise yourself, and those you support.
"Perhaps people are too busy "checking their privilege" and as a result find that they have no say in the matter. It wouldn't strike me as strange. Just as I, as a MUSLIM, feel perfectly comfortable slamming Islamism and its adherents, White Britons only feel comfortable slamming White Britons."
"I hope you'll bear with me for a moment, while I take you on a journey of why I feel so angry that most of the 33,000 people who signed Eddie Izzard's Hope not Hate letter in the Daily Mirror this weekend fail to support efforts to tackle the real violent extremists in this country: Islamists."

AND THIS....is who you support.
Recently, a video emerged (right) that shows Woolwich terrorist Michael Adebalajo SPEAKING at a Unite Against Fascism (UAF) demo in Harrow, London, in 2009. It was the eighth anniversary of 9/11, and the hard-Leftist organisation UAF decided to pull together a demo to counter a march held by EDL-types outside the mosque.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3703/if_only_33_000_people_knew_the_truth

So enough of the supposed moral high ground, enough of the guilt trips.... i have no respect for your type.
Iv'e held this link back for long enough, long enough for you to dig yourself a deeper and more embarrassing hole. Your recent posts show that you have run out of ideas, and just resort to nit picking, speculation, and the fantasy in your mind. With no killings from the EDL, no killings or maiming or "violence" from the MFE march, then what have you got................................. your Mum and the scouts.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Here you go Dave, recognise yourself, and those you support.
"Perhaps people are too busy "checking their privilege" and as a result find that they have no say in the matter. It wouldn't strike me as strange. Just as I, as a MUSLIM, feel perfectly comfortable slamming Islamism and its adherents, White Britons only feel comfortable slamming White Britons."
"I hope you'll bear with me for a moment, while I take you on a journey of why I feel so angry that most of the 33,000 people who signed Eddie Izzard's Hope not Hate letter in the Daily Mirror this weekend fail to support efforts to tackle the real violent extremists in this country: Islamists."

AND THIS....is who you support.
Recently, a video emerged (right) that shows Woolwich terrorist Michael Adebalajo SPEAKING at a Unite Against Fascism (UAF) demo in Harrow, London, in 2009. It was the eighth anniversary of 9/11, and the hard-Leftist organisation UAF decided to pull together a demo to counter a march held by EDL-types outside the mosque.

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/3703/if_only_33_000_people_knew_the_truth

So enough of the supposed moral high ground, enough of the guilt trips.... i have no respect for your type.
Iv'e held this link back for long enough, long enough for you to dig yourself a deeper and more embarrassing hole. Your recent posts show that you have run out of ideas, and just resort to nit picking, speculation, and the fantasy in your mind. With no killings from the EDL, no killings or maiming or "violence" from the MFE march, then what have you got................................. your Mum and the scouts.[/QUOTE

it makes you wonder what these pr*cks actually put in their coffees to be able to think like that
totally agree with the comments raised in the mirror report reguarding the fascist uaf. they are a dangerous slippery lot who are associated with terrorists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here