Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL in Sheffield

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Again, no fascists in Brighton, no confrontation.

Yes, more anti fascists were arrested Brighton......mainly as there was more of them...Why do you want to facilitate what is clearly a fascist groups march in Brighton?

What other people think of me means what to me?..Ill tell you...feck all.
I would imagine they have not bothered, as clearly you 3 are either as thick as pigshit, or lying to cover up your true intention.
Which is it?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Again, no fascists in Brighton, no confrontation.

Yes, more anti fascists were arrested Brighton......mainly as there was more of them...Why do you want to facilitate what is clearly a fascist groups march in Brighton?

What other people think of me means what to me?..Ill tell you...feck all.
I would imagine they have not bothered, as clearly you 3 are either as thick as pigshit, or lying to cover up your true intention.
Which is it?

Maybe a quick glance in the mirror will answer your question. As for lying, again take a look closer to home, much closer.
Nice to see no ***** in amongst the insults.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive not lied AT ALL...whether you are lying or naive, im not sure...

Oh look, here is Essex EDL leader Paul Pitt not being EDL Essex Infidel, and being MFE for the day.

Oh look, here is an MFE supporter not about to hit a GIRL with a stick. TBF, she does look dangerous.

You didnt say why you wish to faciliate what EVERYBODY in the country seems to realise, except you three, is
a fascist march in Brighton.

Attachments

• edl-march-brighton-2013-08.jpg
    edl-march-brighton-2013-08.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 12
  • fighting a girl.png
    fighting a girl.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 17

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ive not lied AT ALL...whether you are lying or naive, im not sure...

Oh look, here is Essex EDL leader Paul Pitt not being EDL Essex Infidel, and being MFE for the day.

Oh look, here is an MFE supporter not about to hit a GIRL with a stick. TBF, she does look dangerous.

And the arrests, tell me about the arrests. How many for violence from the MFE.......come on, all these accusations and presumptions, and what could of etc. You have already had to admit that a 10 year old girl was hit with a bottle thrown by the antis after constantly denying the fact.
In fact as was asked at the beginning of the thread, how many people have been killed/injured by the MFE, or indeed the EDL.
Let's start with the MFE in Brighton eh, NONE i assume, just photos of what you think might happen, pure fantasy.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The photos are what I think might happen?
lol

See you and the feckwit MoronicFella in April. Ill be the one pointing, and laughing.
MoronicFella will be with the vertically challenged Smeeton, I imagine, and should be easy to spot.

Keep supporting fascists, and who those who want to hijack Englands national day for their own political agenda, complete
with graffiti covered English St Georges flags. It will give you a warm feeling im sure.
Seig!!!!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
lol

See you and the feckwit MoronicFella in April. Ill be the one pointing, and laughing.

Yeah, easy to do that isn't it. Toddle off and dream up some more what if's. When you can produce evidence of violence from members of the MFE marches in Brighton, then get back to me. Until then the typical scaremongering, lies and ***** will no doubt continue in your fantasy posts.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You dont consider a picture of an MFE thug, swinging a large stick towards a girl isnt evidence?...ok....

Must be one of those 'normal' family people juggling.

Keep facilitating. Sieg!!!!

Youre funny...the LEADER of ESSEX EDL...is MFE for the day, and in no way connected to the EDL in Brighton....hahahahahahaha

You must love Brighton. Facilitating racists, fascists, drunk street thugs to the city for 'confrontational' purposes.
Hey, you could invite them to Sompting? spread the word and all that...plus its nearer to Portsmouth!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
lol

MoronicFella will be with the vertically challenged Smeeton, I imagine, and should be easy to spot.

Keep supporting fascists, and who those who want to hijack Englands national day for their own political agenda, complete
with graffiti covered English St Georges flags. It will give you a warm feeling im sure.
Seig!!!!

You just keep stirring things up about an event that you have never attended but have plenty to say about........from a country a fair way away. Why do you worry eh.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You dont consider a picture of an MFE thug, swinging a large stick towards a girl isnt evidence?...ok....

Must be one of those 'normal' family people juggling.

Keep facilitating. Sieg!!!!

Arrested was he? Was she hurt?. Still waiting for the number of arrests from the MFE for violent behaviour. The figures for violent behaviour come from those "pointing and laughing" and those throwing missiles.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont know the number of arrests fascist facilitator...tell me about it...it seems to be your only argument for your facilitating Neo Nazis, Racists, and violent, drunken street thugs to Brighton, in order to hijack Englands national day, and spread their fascist agenda....good for you.

and again....NO FASCISTS, NO RACISTS, NO DRUNKEN, VIOLENT STREET THUGS......no COUNTER !!! Its very simple...

so, why do you INSIST on facilitating FASCISTS, RACISTS, DRUNKEN, VIOLENT STREET THUGS coming to Brighton, and hijacking
Englands national day for their political agenda?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I dont know the number of arrests fascist facilitator...tell me about it...it seems to be your only argument for your facilitating Neo Nazis, Racists, and violent, drunken street thugs to Brighton, in order to hijack Englands national day, and spread their fascist agenda....good for you.

and again....NO FASCISTS, NO RACISTS, NO DRUNKEN, VIOLENT STREET THUGS......no COUNTER !!! Its very simple...

so, why do you INSIST on facilitating FASCISTS, RACISTS, DRUNKEN, VIOLENT STREET THUGS coming to Brighton, and hijacking
Englands national day for their political agenda?

You keep posting "VIOLENT STREET THUGS" etc. Of course you "dont know the number of arrests"......because there were NONE from the MFE side. So where were these ""VIOLENT STREET THUGS" then. In your stirring mind that is working overtime in Czech, because not only is there no evidence, no figures, you can not even state that you were within a thousand miles to witness/lie about it. Dear oh dear.

You quote "Yes, more anti fascists were arrested Brighton."........So WHO are the ""VIOLENT STREET THUGS" eh......have a think about it.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, ive thought about it...

Facilitate a march in Brighton for Neo Nazis, Racists, and violent street thugs......expect it to be confronted.
Why were there no MFE arrested...could be the fact that they were completely surrounded by the OB, who
from previous experience, know how to deal with these people.

Yeah yeah, I realise that MFE is completely different from EDL.....hahahahaha

I realise that you believe that the MFE is just normal people wanting a 'family day out'...good for you.

Inivte them for a 'family day out' in Sompting.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You must love Brighton. Facilitating racists, fascists, drunk street thugs to the city for 'confrontational' purposes.
Hey, you could invite them to Sompting? spread the word and all that...plus its nearer to Portsmouth!

I went on the MFE St Georges Day march. I saw no trouble from the MFE, only the antis.
Why would i want to invite people that i don't know to Sompting, that happened to be marching on our national day.
Spot on though, Sompting is fairly close to Portsmouth :facepalm: i suppose it is a lot nearer than Prague.
Desperate posting now from you DIP.
Any nearer to supplying the number of arrests for violent behaviour from the MFE marchers..........nah, thought not.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes, ive thought about it...

Facilitate a march in Brighton for Neo Nazis, Racists, and violent street thugs......expect it to be confronted.
Why were there no MFE arrested...could be the fact that they were completely surrounded by the OB, who
from previous experience, know how to deal with these people.

Oh so there was NO "VIOLENCE" then, seems your past posts on this thread were just fantasy and stirring then.
But...but.....but....but....there could have been violence eh....yep, there was by the UAF/SWP/Students etc throwing bottles and missiles.....now these have been reported, haven't they.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why would you invite people you dont know to Sompting? But you have no problems with people inviting people out of the city to Brighton? Thanks a lot.

Ive already told ....more than once now, that...no...i dont know the figures....yoou seem to be clutching continuously for the same
bunch of straws.
You didnt see any MFE causing trouble....maybe not, but then, they were SURROUNDED by the OB for most of the day.

Is this really your only defence of facilitating a march by British Neo Nazis, and Racists in Brighton...that the opposition will be violent? Really?
Sorry, I consider you a Neo Nazi facilitator..

btw, I love your notion, that EDL people are not EDL people when on an MFE march...its ludicrously brilliant...haha

How did you get on going through the Czech newspapers...as somebody with absolutely no connection to the city...to be like me? haha

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Why would you invite people you dont know to Sompting? But you have no problems with people inviting people out of the city to Brighton? Thanks a lot.

Ive already told ....more than once now, that...no...i dont know the figures....
You didnt see any MFE causing trouble....maybe not, but then, they were SURROUNDED by the OB for most of the day.

You don't live in the City either.
You don't know the figures because there were NONE to report, has not stopped you posting "VIOLENT STREET THUGS" for pages on end has it. Pure fantasy and lying, mixed with stirring, but unfortunately when it came to backing up your assumptions, you had NO evidence. Dear oh dear.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Stopped me posting about violent street thugs....

Yes, youre right, because on MFE marches in Brighton, EDL/NWI/NEI/Casuals United/Infidels, are not EDL/NWI/NEI/Casuals United/Infidels, but just 'normal people' enjoying a 'family day out', and whilst marching under the MFE banner, rather than their regular banner...they are not violent street thugs anymore...jesus youre either, naive, stupid, or a neo nazi facilitator. Which is it?

No, I dont live in the city. Neither am I inviting or supporting neo nazis, racists, and violent street thugs to come into the city from outside.

Attachments

• 1460214_641387742585285_1733627306_n.png
    1460214_641387742585285_1733627306_n.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

Ive already told ....more than once now, that...no...i dont know the figures....yoou seem to be clutching continuously for the same
bunch of straws.

Is this really your only defence of facilitating a march by British Neo Nazis, and Racists in Brighton...that the opposition will be violent? Really?
Sorry, I consider you a Neo Nazi facilitator..

btw, I love your notion, that EDL people are not EDL people when on an MFE march...its ludicrously brilliant...haha

How did you get on going through the Czech newspapers...as somebody with absolutely no connection to the city...to be like me? haha

do you realise your obsessional illness is getting a lot worse. I have not read one single post of yours yet where the names racist, neo Nazis, fascists, drunkards have not been used.

not one arrest came from mfe, but loads from your lot, and to be honest there should have been a lot more from the amount of trouble caused by your scummy lot that I had witnessed.
as I see it the ob were protecting us from you, they even told us that themselves. there words and apologys to us for penning us in so tightly were..".if we hadn't of held it tight there would have been a blood bath, we are only doing it for your own protection" their words not mine. after all take it from a bloke who was there & who witnessed it first hand not someone who weren't.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Those words are used advisedly though.
Why? Because the MFE/EDL is full of NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and DRUNKARDS....as you know.

Ill take that from somebody who has ASSISTED, IN BRINGING, NEO NAZIS, RACISTS, and DRUNKARDS into the city from elsewhere.
The city thanks you MoronicFella.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No, I dont live in the city. Neither am I inviting or supporting neo nazis, racists, and violent street thugs to come into the city from outside.

So let me get my head around this.
You object to VIOLENT STREET THUGS coming to Brighton from outside the City.
Yet you are coming from outside the City, to stand with "VIOLENT STREET THUGS" (the UAF etc who HAVE had arrests for violent behaviuor) against those who have NOT had arrests for "VIOLENT" behaviour. Are you hypocritical, or just a can short of a party pack.
Have you ever thought that you might be the racist and fascist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here